• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

Back in the lab, Tessa pushed the core into a containment room where she proceeded to cut it open and taking a sample, finding the required bacteria inside. She wrote down her findings and took a few pictures before putting them in a radiation-proof sealing bag and exiting the room, her suit washed by sprinklers before she was allowed to exit. What she found was what they were expecting.

The bacteria was there
It had been a success indeed, the bacteria was there right in front of her eyes.

Although it was of little amount, maybe replicating it would do the trick.

Although it was of little amount, maybe replicating it would do the trick.
During the research process, she added samples onto a petri dish, finding that they are capable of consuming the agar in them. She repeated this process a few times with a different labels which she brought out along with the rest of her research

Noah noticed Dene's attacks and tried to get away from them, she felt her body burning to the extreme, her regeneration was at its peak while trying to prevent cell destruction after free herself of the Hellblazer
Jack still hurting from his burnt arms stabs the sword in the lava to freeze it.
(Typing in my sister's absence due to her being sick)

Jack's attack distracted it from Noah, they also felt it wasn't necessary to attack them again with magma searing their insides. So they used their other hand to squeeze Jack while pulling their other hand out of the blade.

Jack's attack distracted it from Noah, they also felt it wasn't necessary to attack them again with magma searing their insides. So they used their other hand to squeeze Jack while pulling their other hand out of the blade.
"****" he said burning from the heat.

"I got to do something." he thought

(you kinda forgor this)

Dene charged as he flew in the air through the recoil produced by shooting the ground, firing multiple blanks filled with Packet explosives. The blanks were then increased to the size of large rocks, its layers being explosive as the cold was spread out, akin to a hydrogen grenade. Furthermore, the inside was that of the water he had collected in the food ration box, using it to develop steam in case the Hellblaze attempted to absorb it alongside Aluminum, which also changes in coincide with the increasing temperature.
(and)

"Yeah, I gotcha!" They flick their finger, causing the fuel of the airplane to burst out from within, rocketing underground.

"Sofia, do like what we planned!"
Dene charged as he flew in the air through the recoil produced by shooting the ground, firing multiple blanks filled with Packet explosives. The blanks were then increased to the size of large rocks, its layers being explosive as the cold was spread out, akin to a hydrogen grenade. Furthermore, the inside was that of the water he had collected in the food ration box, using it to develop steam in case the Hellblaze attempted to absorb it alongside Aluminum, which also changes in coincide with the increasing temperature.
"Yeah, I gotcha!" They flick their finger, causing the fuel of the airplane to burst out from within, rocketing underground.
The Hellblaze dipped into the large body of lava to hide itself within the magma as it saw the oncoming attacks.

"****" he said burning from the heat.

"I got to do something." he thought
In that Jack was grabbed by a whip on his waist, this whip came from other the Waterboarder in the Battlefields, she pulled him and took Jack out of Hellblaze's grip

Noah took a deep breath when she managed to free Jack from the Hellblaze.

She pointed one of her four arms towards Sofia.

"Any ideas to get this Hellblaze off our backs?"

During the research process, she added samples onto a petri dish, finding that they are capable of consuming the agar in them. She repeated this process a few times with a different labels which she brought out along with the rest of her research
After a couple of hours passed, she managed to create multiple tubes worth of bacteria, allowing for the second phase of the plan to take place.

At 10:00 PM midnight, the entire higher-ups of Henosis was called to meet Efrain: all high-ranking officers from each division for the briefing of the second phase...

"That motherffff-"
Dene redirected the bullets and forcibly stopped them with his Contraband, coughing up blood due to the overuse, and almost fell down mid-flight.
"Leave this to me, kid. I'll try to wrap things up.."
In that Jack was grabbed by a whip on his waist, this whip came from other the Waterboarder in the Battlefields, she pulled him and took Jack out of Hellblaze's grip

Noah took a deep breath when she managed to free Jack from the Hellblaze.

She pointed one of her four arms towards Sofia.

"Any ideas to get this Hellblaze off our backs?"
"Yeah, I've got a few.." Their face strained, they were becoming tired of fighting, but used their Contraband to cut out a massive hole beneath the Hellblaze, causing it and all the magma surrounding it to "dive" into the Earth's crust. She then used her contraband to smash up the ice barrier around the hole Jack had formed earlier and pushed it in on top of the hole.
"That... should buy us plenty of time.. phew." They wiped sweat from their head.

"Leave this to me, kid. I'll try to wrap things up.."
"Fgafff-"
Dene couldn't speak so he simply did a middle finger as he charged head on towards the Hellblaze, not resisting his body falling as he flings himself towards the monster as he formed several crystal vines to attack it.

"Yeah, I've got a few.." Their face strained, they were becoming tired of fighting, but used their Contraband to cut out a massive hole beneath the Hellblaze, causing it and all the magma surrounding it to "dive" into the Earth's crust. She then used her contraband to smash up the ice barrier around the hole Jack had formed earlier and pushed it in on top of the hole.
"That... should buy us plenty of time.. phew." They wiped sweat from their head.
Dene used this opportunity to seal the ground in crystals, falling to the sand as he got up.

(Also comment on Nutzlos opening the rock, as well as @thelegend27 )

"I appreciate the help, but I told you I'd take care of it. I could tell your Contraband was really starting to take a toll on you. Anyway, you need help?" She holds out a hand for Dene to pull himself up with
Dene was bleeding due to the poison but was gritting his teeth in anger.

He attempted to crawl away, clearly not wanting any help.
(Respond to the Nutzlos post)
Suddenly, the enemies in the background make steady thuds, with many desperately trying to still get in the rocky barrier Rizzuto made, a small blade seems to poke into the stone with such force before slicing through it clean in half, revealing both the couple as well as the mysterious individual behind the sudden shift in attention...

Nutzlos Sinnlos.
(Here)

"C'mon, dude. Don't let your pride control you. I'm trying to help you out." She sighed as she walked
Dene seemingly stopped crawling, seeing as his stamina's beginning to falter.

In an instant however, he used one of the bullets meant for the Hellblaze to fling himself upward, supported by the vines to hold him upright.

"...."
(Me? I thought Rizutto was gonna)
(I mean that includes Caleb, so you kinda have to)

"Yeah, Dene you don't have to take this like that, take a deep breath, we have to fight strategically, so if your (Dene, Sofia, Jack) contrabands is pushed to the limit quickly I don't think we can win" Noah said with concern

"Yeah, Dene you don't have to take this like that, take a deep breath, we have to fight strategically, so if your (Dene, Sofia, Jack) contrabands is pushed to the limit quickly I don't think we can win" Noah said with concern
(Hold on, wait. How is Noah there when she's fighting the monster? Mind editing the comment to elaborate it further?)

(Hold on, wait. How is Noah there when she's fighting the monster? Mind editing the comment to elaborate it further?)

(Noah escaped from the grip)
Noah noticed Dene's attacks and tried to get away from them, she felt her body burning to the extreme, her regeneration was at its peak while trying to prevent cell destruction after free herself of the Hellblazer

"I already have one, babe, I ain't gonna need a ******* breath if this damn monster dies...." he said as he grins, clenching his fist.

"I already have one, babe, I ain't gonna need a ******* breath if this damn monster dies...." he said as he grins, clenching his fist.
Noah accepted his words, so direct her attention to the other Waterboarder in the Battlefield, she now with her four hands free got ready to re-start the battle

"Okay, let's finish it"

Suddenly, the enemies in the background make steady thuds, with many desperately trying to still get in the rocky barrier Rizzuto made, a small blade seems to poke into the stone with such force before slicing through it clean in half, revealing both the couple as well as the mysterious individual behind the sudden shift in attention...

Nutzlos Sinnlos.
"Nu-Nutzlos by god I never imagined I would be saved by you guess I now know how you survived that previous Waterboarder attack. Anyway, can you help me, and Caleb here get out of this sticky situation were in." said Rizzuto.

Noah accepted his words, so direct her attention to the other Waterboarder in the Battlefield, she now with her four hands free got ready to re-start the battle

"Okay, let's finish it"
"Yeah"
"Nu-Nutzlos by god I never imagined I would be saved by you guess I now know how you survived that previous Waterboarder attack. Anyway, can you help me, and Caleb here get out of this sticky situation were in." said Rizzuto.
"...."
Nutzlos didn't speak, his eyes pale and white as he stares at him before moving to attack the other Waterboarders who have survived, moving at breakneck speeds.

It's as if he didn't mean to save them. Like an accidental cut to the rock due to some miscalculations performed.

All that remains his empty mind is to exterminate the enemy and nothing more, like a machine ordered to kill.

Akin to a Terminator...

All that remains his empty mind is to exterminate the enemy and nothing more, like a machine ordered to kill.

Akin to a Terminator...
Far away, a few feet around them both on the surface and the tunnels, disappearing corpses of the entities were visible with more faraway in the distance, indicating how deep into the never-ending horde this warrior had cut through

(huh)
"Wait, it looks like it's trapped, we'll probably have a couple of minutes, let's get out of here before the Hellblaze gets out, I think Rizzuto and Caleb need us" Noah said to all

"You know this guy?" Caleb looked over to Nutzlos and gave them a little wave
He was already gone, without even a goodbye.
(huh)
"Wait, it looks like it's trapped, we'll probably have a couple of minutes, let's get out of here before the Hellblaze gets out, I think Rizzuto and Caleb need us" Noah said to all
Without a hint of hesitation, an unknown man dashes into the air as the knife they hold almost reach Noah's cheek.

It was Nutzlos running through the battlefield, having taken care of the Hunt as he arrives at the fiery scene.

Unfortunately, his body seemingly stopped moving as his instinct tries identifying the threat, akin to a statue frozen in place.

Noah moved out of danger, pushing the knife forcefully away from any area of her body as a simple reflex.

"the hell!?" She said when she saw the surprise attack
Nutzlos quickly withdrew his knife away as his other hand held it, as if his limb was possessed.

"Who the hell are you?!"

Dene used his Contraband to try and shoot a couple of bullets towards him, trying to immobilize his limbs.

However, he simply cut the projectiles up as he swirls his body around, before pulling his lamp and illuminated the area.

"Ah! My eyes!" Dene tried to cover his eyes as the light blinded him.

Nutzlos quickly withdrew his knife away as his other hand held it, as if his limb was possessed.

"Who the hell are you?!"

Dene used his Contraband to try and shoot a couple of bullets towards him, trying to immobilize his limbs.

However, he simply cut the projectiles up as he swirls his body around, before pulling his lamp and illuminated the area.

"Ah! My eyes!" Dene tried to cover his eyes as the light blinded him.
"Enough already Nutzlos" Noah said now annoyed, she went to hold both of the boy's hands and through the difference in size and physical strength tried to incapacitate him by making him a key

"Enough already Nutzlos" Noah said now annoyed, she went to hold both of the boy's hands and through the difference in size and physical strength tried to incapacitate him by making him a key
Her hands however seemingly went through him as his Contraband's condition now activates.

Given she "wanted to hold him down", her hands then disappeared as she forgot what to do.

Noah wonders what was going on but then she remembered that this person hit Dene with his lamp, so she kicked hard as revenge.
Again, the kick went through as Nutzlos spun around and attacked her by fusing the knife into her neck.

However, his body seemingly stopped as he dropped the knife.

"The **** you're doing man, cut it out!"
Dene tried wrapping his crystal vines onto his legs, which worked given he's subconsciously deactivating his power.

Is she a friend? An enemy? What is she exactly?

Those questions rang in his mind like a swarm of bees buzzing around his head.

He had heard about her voice, he know that's Ms. Noah that he met earlier, but who is this abomination copying that woman's voice?

Noah tried to get some distance, but first she drew her last reserves of static eletricity, barely perceptible to the human body, comparable to a small shock capable of waking someone up.

Noah tried to get some distance, but first she drew her last reserves of static eletricity, barely perceptible to the human body, comparable to a small shock capable of waking someone up.
As the man was barely conscious as the shock kick-started his consciousness.

His eyes went back to normal as confusion sets in his mind...

"W- what happened?"

"The **** do you mean what happened?! You nearly killed us all, ************!" Dene shouted, letting go of his vines as he remained limp.

"I- I'm lost, I don't... understand what your saying... I don't... remember..."

"What the- You mean you [forgot]? Ugh, nevermind... You must be that guy Rizzuto's talkin about!" Dene facepalms himself as he sighs in disappointment.

"Mr. Gambino, yes... I do remember him... W- where is he right now?"

"I don't know! They got attacked by some sickle ******* or whatever he calls them...." he said.

Back