• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

"Yeah and I don't think she will," Damian says before attempting to make a joke, "then again non hostile waterboarder flesh could be useful you sure you can't part with an arm."

Meanwhile, Dene was on the plane, staring up as he thought about what that bastard Valentina said and that bitch Sofia said about her girlfriend.

"Heh, forget it. What a way to ruin my good mood.... Anyhow!" he said, forcefully making a smile as he went on to the radio and plays a CD of Queen's single, "Don't Stop Me Now."

As the music plays, he slowly began dancing as he vibed along, singing it himself.

"Don't stop me now🎵, Don't stop me🎵 Cuz I'm Having a good time!" he looked at Valentina.

"HAVING A GOOD TIME🎵🎵🎵🎵" he gave her a middle finger as he blasts the music.
"Good way to het on your teammates bad side. Prolly not the best idea right before a mission with them. Anyway, take one of these boxes, I don't man to hold them the whole time. And I gotta get over to the plane."

"Good way to het on your teammates bad side. Prolly not the best idea right before a mission with them. Anyway, take one of these boxes, I don't man to hold them the whole time. And I gotta get over to the plane."
"It's a joke, bro.... Can't even take a little soft insult..." Dene said as he took one of the pizza boxes and continued dancing.

"I thought we were already on their bad side on the account of defending an untrustworthy Waterboarder." said Rizzuto sarcastically chilling in the cockpit with Dene.

"I thought we were already on their bad side on the account of defending an untrustworthy Waterboarder." said Rizzuto sarcastically chilling in the cockpit with Dene.
"Well, there's a sayin' that'll turn their heads a full 180: Actions speak louder than words..." he said, continuing to jam to the music.

"It's a joke, bro.... Can't even take a little soft insult..." Dene said as he took one of the pizza boxes and continued dancing.
"Yo- wha- huh? In what world did I sound offended by that. I was saying she's prolly not gonna take it as a joke. You're already on thin ice with her, and she's already death staring you two."
"I didn't ask toothpick."

"Yo- wha- huh? In what world did I sound offended by that. I was saying she's prolly not gonna take it as a joke. You're already on thin ice with her, and she's already death staring you two."
"It's fine... I've had death cuddle me in the arms, no one's ever gonna kill me other than myself..."

Last edited:
"I didn't ask toothpick."
"You know one of these days I'm gonna beat the ever-loving shit out of you and god knows if I'm gonna be able to stop." said Rizzuto his voice filled with malice.
"It's fine... I've had death cuddle me in the arms, no one's ever gonna kill me other than myself..."

"Neither do I, diet Two-Face..."
(Bro she was talking to me but pop of king)

"Neither do I, diet Two-Face..."
(The second comment was to Rizutto, not Dene. I might've messed up for at tiny on that one. If so mb)
"I like that attitude, but don't get too cocky. You never know when you'll die."

"You know one of these days I'm gonna beat the ever-loving shit out of you and god knows if I'm gonna be able to stop." said Rizzuto his voice filled with malice.
"Maybe if I'm in a good mood ill let you beat on me a little in front of your boyfriend. I may not like you, but I've still got enough respect for that Caleb guy to not beat you to a pulp in front of him. Just hope for your sake he'd be there."
(Ok that's fine just ignore my post like I don't exist😭)
(I'm on mobile messages load slow. I didn't see it until after I sent that, and back doesn't like it when I do two comments back to back, so I had to wait for someone else)

"Maybe if I'm in a good mood ill let you beat on me a little in front of your boyfriend. I may not like you, but I've still got enough respect for that Caleb guy to not beat you to a pulp in front of him. Just hope for your sake he'd be there."

(I'm on mobile messages load slow. I didn't see it until after I sent that, and back doesn't like it when I do two comments back to back, so I had to wait for someone else)
(Nah its ok mate)
"And you're lucky he wouldn't approve of me beating your well-done ass into a fifty-year coma." said Rizzuto.

(Nah its ok mate)
"And you're lucky he wouldn't approve of me beating your well-done ass into a fifty-year coma." said Rizzuto.
"Hey, I'm not that charitable. I'd let you land a few good punches to make you look good. But that's about it. And while I appreciate you thinking my ass is well done, I'm only into women. Sorry."
"You know I'd be totally chill and focused on the mission Dene, but I swear with every word she spits out it makes my blood boil hotter than lava." said Rizzuto.
"Good, your blood should be boiling before an important mission. Though dont get too stressed. You'll start growing more red bumps than the pizza. Toodles Micheal."
She walked out the helicopter and started towards the plane.

"Now now delinquents... There ain't no time for racism or any bullcrap.... we got a wannabe Jesus to kill," Dene said
(Didn't I just say you guys need to wait because I am trying to pickup @KingEzran characters)
"So, since when are you doing all this, being the air conductor of Henosis?"
"Not my official title but 16 years." Damian responds rather loudly.

"Hey, I'm not that charitable. I'd let you land a few good punches to make you look good. But that's about it. And while I appreciate you thinking my ass is well done, I'm only into women. Sorry."

"Good, your blood should be boiling before an important mission. Though dont get too stressed. You'll start growing more red bumps than the pizza. Toodles Micheal."
She walked out the helicopter and started towards the plane.
"I ******* hate that bitch Dene I think I'm afraid I'm going to kill her." said Rizzuto glaring at her while she leaves.
(Also, Laser where's Caleb in all this)

"I ******* hate that bitch Dene I think I'm afraid I'm going to kill her." said Rizzuto glaring at her while she leaves.
"I've met people who are this feisty, there's no point in trying to fight her. Heck, I doubt you'd even land a hit... That woman has something else..."

Given he hasn't responded to any of these comments, prolly in the plane where Valen and Sofia will be

"And think twice about starting shit again! I know I said I'm into women, but I can make an exception for your cute boyfriend if you keep running your mouth about me! It'd be easy given they're riding with me!" They shout as they enter the plane.

"I've met people who are this feisty, there's no point in trying to fight her. Heck, I doubt you'd even land a hit... That woman has something else..."
Rizzuto whispered to Dene, "As someone with experience Dene there's a difference between Fighting someone and killing them."
Given he hasn't responded to any of these comments, prolly in the plane where Valen and Sofia will be

"And think twice about starting shit again! I know I said I'm into women, but I can make an exception for your cute boyfriend if you keep running your mouth about me! It'd be easy given they're riding with me!" They shout as they enter the plane.
"You son of a bitch if you do anything I swear to God it will take them years to put you back together again." shouted Rizzuto following them.

Rizzuto whispered to Dene, "As someone with experience Dene there's a difference between Fighting someone and killing them."

"You son of a bitch if you do anything I swear to God it will take them years to put you back together again." shouted Rizzuto following them.
"*sigh Paige was right, one good insult and they rile up like children from kindergarten... Good thing Efrain wasn't here, or else we all would be ******** our pants this instant..." he muttered

"Man, get back in the copter. You don't wanna start more shit. I'll give you a peaceful warning first."

"I already gave you the peaceful warning, moron. You deaf or something?" They rolled their eyes
"Oh, I heard you bitch I'm just not afraid of you or your little pissant warning." said Rizzuto.
"Can the both of you just shut up? If Efrain was here, you all would be scared shitless..." Dene said as he sits on the cockpit.

"What a way to ruin my fun...."
"******* fine." said Rizzuto backing off.

"Oh, I heard you bitch I'm just not afraid of you or your little pissant warning." said Rizzuto.

"******* fine." Dene said Rizzuto backing off.
"Says he ain't scared of my warning and then takes the first opportunity he gets to run to escape the confrontation. What a tough guy." She chuckles as he walks away

"Interesting and how was your first flight?"
"I stole and turned Chopper into a contraband mostly by myself so I figured out how they worked a good bit before flying so I had an easy time and I think I hunted down and killed about hundred Waterboarders that mission." Damian says.

"Most of them were like, Damian stop killing us to death with military grade explosives," Damian says laughing before continuing, "Looking back only a few of the Waterboarders or people I have shot were ever a danger to me, does that make me a bad person?"

"I stole and turned Chopper into a contraband mostly by myself so I figured out how they worked a good bit before flying so I had an easy time and I think I hunted down and killed about hundred Waterboarders that mission." Damian says.

"Most of them were like, Damian stop killing us to death with military grade explosives," Damian says laughing before continuing, "Looking back only a few of the Waterboarders or people I have shot were ever a danger to me, does that make me a bad person?"
"I don't know, you ask the wrong person" Noah Joke

Back