• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

"I don't know, you ask the wrong person" Noah Joke
“You think I am asking for myself, I shoot missiles at things that are threats to my home while yelling insults and blasting music. I am very intentional over the top for the amusement of myself and others, mostly myself. Now you are going to go thru hardship and you need to find a way to get past them. Attempt at a motivational speech aside we are here.” Damian says pointing to chopper.

"That would be lucky for you, wouldn't it? If someone strong beat this girl for you since you're not strong enough to on your own? For your sake, I'll drop this."
Before Rizzuto and Dene took of Rizzuto said one last thing, "Oh I'm certain I'm strong enuf to beat you it would just be better if it was someone else at least then you wouldn't end up paraplegic needing to be spoon fed."

Before Rizzuto and Dene took of Rizzuto said one last thing, "Oh I'm certain I'm strong enuf to beat you it would just be better if it was someone else at least then you wouldn't end up paraplegic needing to be spoon fed."
Sofia not caring much simply blew him a kiss as a taunt as he took off in the helicopter.
"Next one's for your boyfriend!"

“You think I am asking for myself, I shoot missiles at things that are threats to my home while yelling insults and blasting music. I am very intentional over the top for the amusement of myself and others, mostly myself. Now you are going to go thru hardship and you need to find a way to get past them. Attempt at a motivational speech aside we are here.” Damian says pointing to chopper.
"I really don't know what to say" she was speechless

She snickered and took a seat

"Why are you two so heated at each other?" Caleb finally spoke up.

"Huh? Heated? Nah, I'm cool with him."

"Then how come you kept egging him on?"

"Oh right, you didn't hear that part. It's because a lot of people do better on the field when they've got adrenaline pumping through then. It gives them motivation. Boys have such massive egos from personal experience, so they get riled up really easy, especially when a girl pressures them. Some insults and a sarcastic voice ain't gonna get under my skin. But I knew it'd get under his."

"That's somewhat of a relief. But what about that fight?"

"He doesn't particularly strike me as an interesting opponent, but I own up to my promises. If he does manage to impress me, I will consider it. Don't worry though, it won't be anything serious if it does get to that. Not gonna kill a guy for starting an argument over something stupid. He does seem like a nice enough guy after all."

"Yea.. I apologize on their behalf for that argument."

"Nah, no need to apologize. Doesn't bother me. I instigated it after he said something. So I apologize."

"Thank you. You're a lot more lax than I thought."

"Hahah, thanks."

Dene pressed one of the buttons in the helicopter
Dene boards the helicopter and completely didn't bother about the others, he pulled out a cassette tape and plugged it into his headphones. He pulled out one of the tapes from his pockets; it was labeled "Eurobeat".

As he steps on the rotor pedals with both feet and the cyclic and collective control with both his hands, he smirks as he pumped himself before instantly taking off, not caring about what happens.
(You previously called this a plane also didn't we previously decide you don't know how to fly one of these)

Dene boards the plane and completely didn't bother about the others, he pulled out a cassette tape and plugged it into his headphones. He pulled out one of the tapes from his pockets; it was labeled "Eurobeat".

"So uhh, how I ride this plane?" Dene said, asking Noah.
She snickered and took a seat

"Why are you two so heated at each other?" Caleb finally spoke up.

"Huh? Heated? Nah, I'm cool with him."

"Then how come you kept egging him on?"

"Oh right, you didn't hear that part. It's because a lot of people do better on the field when they've got adrenaline pumping through then. It gives them motivation. Boys have such massive egos from personal experience, so they get riled up really easy, especially when a girl pressures them. Some insults and a sarcastic voice ain't gonna get under my skin. But I knew it'd get under his."

"That's somewhat of a relief. But what about that fight?"

"He doesn't particularly strike me as an interesting opponent, but I own up to my promises. If he does manage to impress me, I will consider it. Don't worry though, it won't be anything serious if it does get to that. Not gonna kill a guy for starting an argument over something stupid. He does seem like a nice enough guy after all."

"Yea.. I apologize on their behalf for that argument."

"Nah, no need to apologize. Doesn't bother me. I instigated it after he said something. So I apologize."

"Thank you. You're a lot more lax than I thought."

"Hahah, thanks."
"You two ready to take off?" the pilot said, having an Indian accent as he asks them politely.

"So uhh, how I ride this plane?" Dene said, asking Noah.
"Okay listen carefully, so I know the buttons have your name, in order to activate this

1. turn on fuel tap.

2. momentarily have the power switches turned off.

3. 1/2 to 1 throttle in wide open.

4. Propeller speed control lever fully forward.

5. Used the supercharger switch, it is near to fuel needles

6. You will close the Carburetor air inlet filter control.

7. Power switches at this time you will activate them.

8. Press the starter and booster coil buttons on the roof, and then you'll have to run the primer pump as fast as possible.

9. When the engine starts, release the starter button, so you can start moving.

10. When the engine is running satisfactorily, release the booster coil button.

At the end you will use the priming pump." Noah explains slowly pausing from each procedure.

"Okay listen carefully, so I know the buttons have your name, in order to activate this

1. turn on fuel tap.

2. momentarily have the power switches turned off.

3. 1/2 to 1 throttle in wide open.

4. Propeller speed control lever fully forward.

5. Used the supercharger switch, it is near to fuel needles

6. You will close the Carburetor air inlet filter control.

7. Power switches at this time you will activate them.

8. Press the starter and booster coil buttons on the roof, and then you'll have to run the primer pump as fast as possible.

9. When the engine starts, release the starter button, so you can start moving.

10. When the engine is running satisfactorily, release the booster coil button.

At the end you will use the priming pump." Noah explains slowly pausing from each procedure.
Dene took time to digest the massive amounts of information, spacing out for a few seconds.

"Ooohhhhkay, yeah... Yeah yeah, I- I think I got it. Yep..."

He followed through with the procedure and sure enough, kickstarted the plane.

"Now it's time...." he said, slowly grinning as he was about to press the play button on his cassette tape.

Back