• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

Caleb shuts their window and puts on more formal wear. Seems they aren't gonna flank on Rizzuto after all. Though as they step outside, they look unnerved
"Oh so you are going." said Rizzuto in brighter spirits until he noticed Caleb looked uncomfortable, he then said, "You don't have to go through this if you don't want to, I understand."

"Yes, a Big one please" She said
"A big one coming right up ma'am!"

The vendor prepared the popcorn, and soon enough, it was done.

"That'd be $12 please..."

Dene hands them the payment.

"Thank you sir... Please enjoy the show!"

Dene and Noah arrived at the cinema, his hands holding hers.

"Choose which seat, miss.." he said.

Noah walked next to Dene

"That's my favorite movie, well the first one i've seen actually, I really liked the part where Shrek and Fiona start playing with animals, giving each other gifts and having a good time," Noah said with a big smile.

Noah walked next to Dene

"That's my favorite movie, well the first one i've seen actually, I really liked the part where Shrek and Fiona start playing with animals, giving each other gifts and having a good time," Noah said with a big smile.
"Yeah.. same here... The first movie I've only watched... Because this is my first time watching one..."

The Waterboarder paid attention to his words that were almost imperceptible

"Still affected by Rizzuto?, come on man get over it, it's not like you have to live with that the rest of your life"
"No, it's about the thing... You know?" he said as he gets closer...
"About me doing you..." he whispered

Noah just approached to Dene and she gave him a kiss in response.
Dene was laughing from the inside as he slips his tongue into hers.
Warmth blossomed in his entire body as Dene leaned in close, lips brushing with hers.
He held on to her bosom from behind as he covered her mouth with his should she..... let out a sound.
"Good idea."
"So, we should go to Efrain and tell him about this." said Rizzuto.
"What do you need"

Efrain was behind them all along.

Dene was laughing from the inside as he slips his tongue into hers.
Warmth blossomed in his entire body as Dene leaned in close, lips brushing with hers.
He held on to her bosom from behind as he covered her mouth with his should she..... let out a sound.
(We're skipping this, I don't wanna do this anymore)
"There's an uhh... Angel Waterboarders outside the hate..."
"An Angel Waterboarder... I'll try negotiating with it.."

Efrain approached this mysterious creature, one that is oddly familiar. Most of the time in battles, he often don't remember the enemies he's fighting more so due to his mind subconsciously forgetting them, Survivor's Guiltas Eqowir calls
it.
"What business do have entering this place?"

"An Angel Waterboarder... I'll try negotiating with it.."

Efrain approached this mysterious creature, one that is oddly familiar. Most of the time in battles, he often don't remember the enemies he's fighting more so due to his mind subconsciously forgetting them, Survivor's Guiltas Eqowir calls
it.
"What business do have entering this place?"

"I come only to seek the praise of my children." They maintain a smile with closed eyes. They give off a welcoming aura

After her moment with Dene in the room, the Waterboarder walked to her mini fridge that she kept in her room with one of her four arms opening it and taking out something to drink.

"....God..." Those were her first words after the act, she was still processing everything, but she took it well, now she and Dene were united and nothing could break it, she took out three bottles of water, two for her and one for Dene if he wanted.

She walked back to where he was, until she began to hear something in the distance but she didn't care and she got closer to Dene.

"Hi babe, do you have any thirst?" The Waterboarder asked her boyfriend as she handed him a bottle of water.

"What do you need"

Efrain was behind them all along.
"How did you get here so fast wha huh you know what I'm just not goanna question it." said Rizzuto confused by Efrain's sudden appearance.
"I come only to seek the praise of my children." They maintain a smile with closed eyes. They give off a welcoming aura
"That sounded really creepy, but I feel oddly fine with it what did that thing do to me." thought Rizzuto.

After her moment with Dene in the room, the Waterboarder walked to her mini fridge that she kept in her room with one of her four arms opening it and taking out something to drink.

"....God..." Those were her first words after the act, she was still processing everything, but she took it well, now she and Dene were united and nothing could break it, she took out three bottles of water, two for her and one for Dene if he wanted.
Dene was the same. Having to do that felt... nice... Very very nice... He didn't know she would agree to it so quickly after they make out in the cinema and in the bathroom. She was a wild one, that's all he knows. Though it was a joke on his part, he did love her, and him doing her was genuine... truly genuine even for a scrub like him.

It was his first time after all, and it was his birthday at that.... and a thing he forgot to tell her.
"Hi babe, do you have any thirst?" The Waterboarder asked her boyfriend as she handed him a bottle of water.
"For Great Britain? Yeah.." he joked.

"Also... it's kinda funny that it's my birthday when we... did... So, ermmm- yeah.."

Back