• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Code Lyoko Revision

I've been meaning to do this for awhile. The first have has to do withthe sequel to Code Lyoko, Code Lyoko Evolution .

- At the last episode , Aelita states that " X.A.N.A has never been any stronger " . And X.A.N.A was at 90% of his full power. To compare, XANA was at 70-80% during the End of Code Lyoko. This means that XANA's forces are stronger than anything we've seen of him. This would include Possessed William Dunbar, who could destroy Lyoko. They fought and even defeated several of those forces, before going down. This means they should scale higher than the possessed William Dumbar ( BTW, no episode states he was amped, only possessed, meaning regular Possessed William Dumbar is capable of doing this on his lonesome ) .

- This is consistent that even in the same episode WIlliam was amped, the Lyoko Warriors were capable of holding their own and even dealing damage . We also know for a fact the Lyoko Warriors are consistently capable of stalemating him, such as here , here , and many other examples.

- XANA uses Aelita's Memorys, according to the X.A.N.A's very profile, to create the hundreds of universes, known as Replikas. Yeah...

- In the episode Final Round [ Here it is ... The one where William destroyed the Heart of Lyoko ] : We see he was "Possessed" , not Amped .We also see he survives the destruction of Lyoko, which is impressive. That means anything that can kill him scales to destroying Lyoko [ All the Lyoko Warriors "kill" him at some point afterward. He has a much stronger form afterward anyways, which we see clearly as X.A.N.A amped him after he fought the Lyoko Warriors and destroyed the Heart of Lyoko ] yet they can beat him even then... Though it is tougher.

Here are some examples of them being the amped Possessed Dunbar [ The one that destroyed Lyoko and tanked it being destroyed was just the regular possessed Dunbar ] (WIP) :

- Aelita: Here(Though this took a lot of her power to accomplish )

So... The Lyoko Warriors can consistently beat Possessed William Dunbar. Later on, in the sequel Code Lyoko Evolution, they beat forces that are far superior to anything X.A.N.A has done [ X.A.N.A at the time " has never been any stronger " , considering he has 90% of his power, far higher than anything we've seen from him prior ] . So... " 3-A, possibly 2-C " for the Lyoko Warriors, for scaling to WIlliam Dunbar , but they don't scale directly to X.A.N.A .

Okay here. Now it's been a while since Ive seen Evolution (most likely didnt even finish it given my low level interest in the continuation), but here's what I think from what I do know.

First, where is it proven that Xana was only at 70-80% of his power from the end of the original CL show? All I recall is Aelita entering in the Multi-Agent System Program from Jeremy using Franz Hoppers power to destroy Xana.

Second, we're mixing things up here. Just because Xana himself is 3-A to 2-C doesn't mean his forces are. For example, his monsters like the Bloks and Megatanks. They're only capable of using, at best, 8-C level power each. While they are a part of Xana (he has no real form but the monsters, polymorphic spectors and such are a part of his virtaul A.I. essence), there's really no proof of even something like a Krab having power anywhere close to Xana, otherwise they could each easily destroy Lyoko without needing to destroy its core. Even Xana's most powerful monster from the original CL, the Kolosus, was far too difficult for any of the Lyoko warriors to take down solo and every other time they got stomped.

That said, possessed William is an exception from the rest of the fodder bunch since he was Xana's personal trump card toward the warriors, other than the Kolosus, and even then I dont recall evidence of Xana's forces in Evolution being superior to him when before it was the complete opposite. In addition, yes the Lyoko warriors for all of S4 have many moments of lasting against possessed William, but I believe its more PIS on his part then it is on the warriors part. Because not only would this seem outlierish to make all the warriors 3-A to 2-C as well, but Xana's power is supposed to be in an entire league of his own separate from the warriors, or else Jeremy wouldnt have needed to go through great efforts to making a program strong enough to nearly kill Xana himself (which wouldnt have done anything without Franz Hoppers power i'll add in) when Yumi, Odd, or Ulrich would have easily done so themselves.

So for now, I disagree with them being 3-A to 2-C via Evolution stuff but im neutral to them being superior to Possessed Willaim.

About Evolution, they are at least comparable to William, whom if i am not mistaken stated when he he maintained all the power [ or almost all, i am not sure ] he had from when he was possessed. I presumed they are stronger considering it was implied he was trying harder than ever before, considering the fact that if they suceeded, they failed. I alos remember a character stating they hit harder than anything they felt on Lyoko, which very well might include the Kolosaus.

Wait... Ulrich has his current rating for beating the Kolossaus .... Kukui.

I don't think it is PIS, considering they do it so consistently.It would be one thing if they defeat/stalemate him twice or something, but i can name 5-6 different examples saying they are

I would say more "Comparable" to Possessed William towards the end. Ulrich even stalemates and defeats William later on. Ulrich isn't the "strongest" member, so they should all be "comparable" to that at least.

I know I'm a bit late here, but I disagree FRA. It's too much of an outlier.

On another note, though one could argue for a tier jump for Season 4/Evolution Lyoko Warriors since they are stated to be much stronger than before, and Ulrich killing Kollosus is certainly more impressive than anything prior, though I can't calc what it would come to, if it does goes past 8-C

Also, didn't they destroy a small army of Blok's turned into some wall in Evolution?

5 Day Bump .

I'm mainly not talking about scaling them to X.A.N.A ... Which i heavily agree is a jump... But scaling to Possessed William makes a lot more sense in hindsight, whose ludicrously weaker than X.A.N.A and Hopper, but still scales to the 3-A to 2-C feat of tanking Lyoko.

The Tier 8 feat came from killing Kollosaus ... Who is much stronger than Possessed William who tanked Lyoko being destroyed in a much weaker state than he was when he fought the Lyoko Warriors . Notably enough he took the destruction of Lyoko without being devirtualized at all , neither was he affected by it whatsoever . It was the equivalent of being thrown a feather . Anyone who can harm him should scale to it, considering it wouldn't make any sense for anything else to harm him [I.E: Lyoko Warriors] .

Also, it isn't that much of a outlier considering they gained multiple upgrades afterwards in the form of enhancements which explains how they can keep up to such a extent. It's also not an outlier considering how many times William is defeated after he gained that much power:

He was defeated about 5-7 times throughout S1 . He was defeated in the final episode along with Kollosaus, who was noted in the episode it debuted as " far stronger than anything they've seen prior" and "X.A.N.A's strongest monster" or something along those lines. PIS shouldn't be an issue if he's consistently beaten that many times throughout Code Lyoko . I would say PIS as well if he was only beaten like twice afterward... Which fortunately is not the case . Even Odd Delarobia does it seemingly without effort near the End of Series and makes him to be a joke. To compare, the first time they fought he was wrecked instantaneously, implying massive improvement

Back