• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Code Breaker massive revision

4. Yes but we do know that nothing remains (not even smoke) and it is constantly said to "burn to nothingness". There is literally nothing more to say that would prove EE. Not to mention we got feats later on like Rei's white flame burning nothingness itself.

5. Yes and no. He can't control him, but he can convince him into doing stuff, and the emperor almost always has the same objective as Ogami. Example when he was fighting Heike, Ogami lost his power, but Emperor just went on and fought with Heike continuing the fight. I guess i could mention that Ogami can't control him, but it doesn't have much if any impact in battles.

4. Scans for all of that stuff?

5. Eh, I think it is quite relevant.

4. I assume you mean the "no smoke or ashes", since the burn to nothiness stuff you already saw, which is what we're debating:

Here, here, here (just 3 i could find quickly, could probably find more, but it should suffice considering as it says "leaves nothing behind and produces no smoke and not even smell (which wouldn't be the case if it were simple vaporizing, and you have even the statements of burning to nothingness).

5. Ok i guess, idm, where should i put it though? A note or just on the description of "summoning".

4. I'm fine with the blue flame doing so, I guess, but not so much the beelzebub case. It's feature is being incredibly hot more than erasing things.

5. Put it on summoning.

Few other things. IIRC it was mentioned that a Rare kinds weak point is in the center of their life absrobing spiral?

Also Cat Boy's page has a mistake. He isn't faster than all power users. Yuuki straight up blitzes him using the speed of sound.

4. Well as i said, EE-ing with heat isn't all that uncommon in fiction let alone in a verse where he has 3 flames capable of EE (Satan, Lucifer and White Flame). Would it be fine if Beelzebub had a "possibly" EE instead of simply EE?

5. Ok done.

Yes and no. They do have a weakpoint, and if you're as perceptive as Ogami who could notice where the life absorption was weak you can abuse it but it's pretty hard otherwise. But it is not in the center of their life absorbing spiral. It can be anywhere on the body (From whats shown one case has been the heart, and another has been the wrist, we do not know Cat Boy's or Fussy Lunch's weak points).

That part does seem like outlier to me. Considering, these guys kept up with Toki who kept up with Saechika Hachiouji who caught Heike when moving at SoL. And the rare kinds even told Heike this. So it seems pretty clear that the author meant for the Rare kinds to be SoL, as for Yuuki, i'd be more likely to call it an outlier or just that he's >>>>>> Sound (considering he uses sound to boost his steps so it's pretty possible that he moves at speeds far exceeding sound. Kind of like the magnetic induction bullets that use the push from the magnetic field to achieve great speeds, I'd say Yukki could be a similar example considering he uses the sound on his feet to push).

I would say no to the resistance negation, as I personally differentiate a lot between resistance and power null.

Everything else seems pretty perfect though. Happy to see this updated after being in that satte for such a long time.

4. I guess possibly is ok.

Yuuki is definitely faster than Cat Boy. He straight up beat him in a race, there is no clearer indicator of speed hierarchy than that. So Cat Boy definitely isn't faster than all power users.

When it comes to actual speed tiering it depends on whether we trust Yuuki being Sonic or Heike being Lightspeed more. Fast as light / faster than light is frequently used as hyperbolic statements for fast, so it isn't necessarily an indicator of specific speed.

IMO Yuuki's sound usually behaves a lot more like sound than Heike's light behaves like light. Yuuki has sonic booms and all that stuff, while Heike very regularly has tangible light....

Didn't find the scan I was looking for in case you were wondering

Hmm, i am not sure i agree with you. Considering the nature of Heike's abilities being well "light", his clones being literally woven of actual photons and him having shown light speed several times (through statements). I'd say Heike is much more believable. But as i've put in the Cat Boy profile, i feel much more at ease like:

At least Supersonic, possibly Speed of Light

Then simply one or the other.

Don't worry we all have those days

I'm fine with possible lightspeed. I'm not fine with Cat Boy being faster than all power users. The reasoning should be adjusted.

The thing is he's supposedly capable of matching or outspeeding heike who should be faster than Yukki.

Any proposal as to how I could word this?

Put it as faster than Rei and Toki specifically, instead of faster than all power users.

Back