• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
KarmodF said:
Why Bowie, Clay(Spike)mores, Path of Sorrows, Rift E9, Monkeys, etc... are called Wonder Weapons?
All Wonder Weapons plus other previously used weapons/equipment.

Can we have Nikolai and the other characters use all of the weapons/equipment and say:

NOTE: "When using this character in a battle, please select a loadout from this list as to what weapons he can purchase from a certain map. You will also need to describe his starting loadout (Weapons, GobbleGum, Perks, and equipment)". You can also say "This character has everything available" or "this character has their best weapons".

Problem is that we would also have to include the varying abilities of the weapons, which would complicate the page a lot.

I would just recommend we use the ones he uses.

What "varying abilities" are you referring to?

Wonder weapons generally have different abilities. Your suggestion would require listing them all.

SomebodyData said:
Wonder weapons generally have different abilities. Your suggestion would require listing them all.
Here's the best solution I can come up with:

• Calc the AP of the weapons
  • Make profiles for the various weapons
  • Add them to a page dedicated to a whole list of wonder weapons.
  • Link said page to the character profiles and list all of the various types of powers and add "with wonder weapons" at the end so it looks like this:
Plant manipulation, soul manipulation, parasite manipulation, etc, etc (With Wonder Weapons)

What should I classify this new thread as?

It would be a blog post actually, still I think we need more opinions til we continue with that

SomebodyData said:
It would be a blog post actually, still I think we need more opinions til we continue with that
Well I'm all out of ideas, unless you want me to bump the thread every so often as well as asking people in chat. Still, we both know how that went. Congrats on the promotion btw.

Thanks.

Anyways, considering how little attention this thread has gotten, and the very little likelihood of problems, if any, I guess you can make a blog post about the weapons and link it in Nikolai's page.

Remember to note that the ones you're about to list in your blog are not confirmed to be in his "official arsenal"

Well this is acceptable as I happen to play just a tad little of COD Zombies, but that is countered by the fact I watched playthroughs for all COD Zombies related stuff. Pack-A-Punched included.

@SD No, problem. Okey Dokey, I'll update the blog with the other characters(?) when they are created. I'm either cursed, hated, or just super unlucky :/

Alright

Cursed? Mind telling me what you mean? (If it doesn't have to do with the thread, then tell me on message wall)

Proposed Revision

Here's what each PRIMIS profile page should like or something similar to this. Please feel free to edit this post, to change it if I missed something. I will italic things that need an opinion on and/or things that should be changed to on Nikolai's or Richtofen's profile.

Original Quote ― Either their official bio can go here or a random quote.

Origins Quote ― Either their official bio like this one can go here or a random quote.

All 4 profiles should have an image for their Original and Origins version (as well as their 3rd version if accepted)

Summary
Background information of the Original version goes here.

Background information of the Origins version goes here.

Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-C with standard weapons, 9-B with Frag grenades, 9-A with Ray gun, Unknow with pack-a-punched and other wonder weapons (when weapons are calculated and their profiles are made they should go here with an "*" for the below note)

Name: Name of Character

Origin: Call of Duty: Zombies

Age: The Original character's age | The Origins characters' age

Powers and Abilities: A list of all their abilities goes here with a link to this blog post

Attack Potency: Street level with bare fists and varying firearms, Wall level with grenades, Room level with Ray gun (In the main campaign, a world nearly devoided of element 115, the Ray gun was capable of destroying tanks,), Unknow with pack a punched and other wonder weapons. (when weapons are calculated and their profiles are made they should go here with an "*" for the below note)

Speed: Peak Human (Can run away from hordes of zombies, even Hellhounds, and much faster-running zombies.) SuperHuman with Stamin' Up? (I will dig deep to find any relevant reaction feats)

Lifting Strength: At least Above Average Human (Amped up due to experiments by Richtofen, can carry a lot of equipment without tiring) | Athletic Human (Carries multiple firearms, a zombie shield, and other pieces of equipment without tiring)

Striking Strength: Class H | Class KJ (On par with Tank Dempsey, who managed to kill a fresh zombie in Origins by smashing its skull) Change the "On par with Tank Dempsey" bit for Dempsey and just have "managed to kill a fresh zombie in Origins by smashing its skull". (I will try and find more physical feats).

Durability: At least Street level (Can endure hits that generally kill average soldiers with ease; fought against the Templar zombies, weaker zombies due to years of decay, yet strong enough to tear off a man's head.) At least Wall level with Juggernog and Zombie Shield variants? (After PhD Flopper is calculated we can add this to durability).

Stamina: Peak Human normally, much higher with Stamina-Up. Superhuman with Stamin' Up?

Range: Standard melee range, a few meters with the Thundergun, several Kilometers with other guns

Standard Equipment: M1911, Mauser C96, MR6, Ray Gun, Olympia, Hatchet, MP40, PPSh-41, KRM-262, MX Garand, Marshal 16, KN-44, Frag Grenades (Wonder Weapons)

Intelligence: Below Average in the original timeline due to constant drinking | Likely Gifted in the Origins timeline (Creates contraptions like shields with rockets attached to, by seeing a blueprint once) Original Takeo - Above Average, Origins Takeo ― Gifted, Original Dempsey ― Possibly Gifted, Origins Dempsey-Gifted

Weaknesses: If Nikolai does not drink vodka regularly, he will freeze in one spot and not talk | Extreme Long term exposure to Element 115 makes his personality become more like his Original self (add this to all characters). Original Richtofen ― Is very insane and extremely paranoid, Original Dempsey ― is overly aggressive and hostile, original Takeo - Is loyally bound to the emperor, Origins Takeo ― Is loyally bound to the emperor (although his feelings changed after Zetsubou No Shima).

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

*(Original)Nikolai's Breath: Nikolai stated that his breath was so bad from all the excessive alcohol that he could knock people out with it. Remove the fire breath thing on Richtofen's page.

• Wonder Weapons: An arsenal of deadly weapons that can be lethal towards enemies.
  • Pack-A-Punched Abilities: Not exactly an ability, but a variety of miscellaneous ones stemming from pack a punch, these include:
    • Blast Furnace: Makes the enemy burst into flames and can spread to other enemies.
    • Fireworks: Basically makes the bullet into a firework projectile which lasts for a while, shooting random streaks of flaming projectiles.
    • Turned: Basically, the Turned ability mind controls the target, generally the target kills surrounding enemies.
    • Dead Wire: Much like the Wunderwaffle, it causes a chain of electricity which spreads throughout the enemies.
    • Thunderwall: Basically the shot becomes a thundergun blast instead.
  • Staff of Ice: Out of the staffs in Origins, it is hinted that this is his canonical staff. It shoots balls of ice which slow down, freeze, and ultimately shatter enemies. Richtofen's favourite staff is the Lightning Staff, Dempsey's is Wind, Takeo's is Fire.
    • Ull's Arrow: The pack a punched version of the Staff of Ice, the Ull's Arrow has notably more range, can be charged to enhance its strength, and now creates miniature blizzards. Change the relevant information depending on the staff. All upgraded staffs can be used as a melee weapon. It should be noted that these staffs are copies of the original Staff of the Ancients which should be more powerful.
    • Sekhmet's Vigor: An ability that comes with each upgraded staff. This is a ball of energy that is shot at downed allies that can instantly recover them providing they hit their ally.
  • Staff of the Ancients: An ancient staff capable of releasing terrible damage to any who lay in its path. (In the PRIMIS poster/cutscene) The Wind Staff is held by Richtofen, the Ice Staff is held by Takeo, the Lightning Staff is held by Dempsey, and the Fire Staff is held by Nikolai
Key: Original Timeline | Origins Universe

Here we need to add different key's where relevant. We could/should add the following:

• Takeo as a Giant Thrasher
  • Richtofen with M.P.D
  • Nikolai in Manticore Mech
  • Dempsey with Tank (the one arrives on in Origins)
Others
Notable Victories:

Notable Losses:

Inconclusive Matches:

NOTE: Some Wonder Weapons although aren't officially confirmed to be used by (insert character name here) it is at least plausible that he had probably used to help fend off zombies. Some wonder weapons are definitely used in the story line.

Shouldn't Juggernog be scaled off of the Manticore Mech and the Dragon, who should be Room level from sheer size?

Juggernog only stops a few more hits from zombies and it doesn't give that much protection from the Manticore. The shield provides much greater protection than Juggernog. The dragon doesn't actually physically attack the characters (it only uses its fire breath iirc).

Since everything here basically scales to the other characters (as they basically share similar feats) should I change the title to "PRIMIS" or "CoD Zombie character" revision thread and tag Richtofen to this thread?

Edit: Richtofen's page needs editing if it's no trouble. (The Weaknesses part is out of position). You can also add the changes discussed above if you want to (can wait though). Here's an image I found for the original Richtofen.

I addded the page of Richtofen, I want to fix some things, like weapons he wields on trailers or cutscenes, and more things, and the name of the versions of him, is mispelled: Rictofen

Do people agree that the blood vials should be added to each profile as the other Origins characters got their blood vials after the Zetsubou EE.

Can we change the description to (The blood vials are from the prisoners of Alcatraz who were trapped in a time loop, the blood vials prevent the characters from being erased from existence when their universe is re-written/erased) (To Richtofen and Nikolai)

Edit: We can also add Time Manipulation, Portal Creation, and Curse Manipulation because of the Summoning Key. (To Richtofen)

The Blood in the Vials aren't from the Prisoners from Mob of the Dead, isn't confirmed yet, is supposed to be from they or the TranZit crew

The blood vials on Richtofen have the same numbers as 2 of the prisoners cell numbers. There is also a quote from the characters speaking about going to Alcatraz. Here

Yes, the vials on Richtofen have the numbers from the prisioners, but isn't confirmed yet to Richtofen has that blood, or another member of the Origins crew has the blood of the Prisoners.

Is only a speculation yet

Did you watch the video?

Edit: It's only a minor issue, if it is revealed that some of the blood was from different characters, then we can just re-word the description.

The page is locked because of the tier being 2. A content moderator or administrator can only make the changes. I'll ask around.

HokageMangaVox said:
Shouldn't Riftofen have Time manipulation by the summoning Key?
Yes

I can't add it because I'm not a Mod.

SomebodyData said:
I'll add it
I did try and ask a to unlock the page, sorry. I ran into some old problems again.

Coldblastful said:
So, what it happen with the page, because, i want to fix and upgrade some things, and i can´t edit it
Contact a content moderator or administrator (someone who has a yellow or green name) make sure you are polite when asking them.

Back