• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
Originally I wanted to hold this back because of the new map that was released on 06/09/2016, but progress towards the main easter egg (a complex series of hidden steps put in by the developers that will reveal an end cutscene based on the story) is proving to be difficult and doesn't seem like it's going to be solved anytime soon (There's also a super easter egg which will reveal even more to the story but that's going to take even longer to solve).

TL;DR - It's gonna take some time for this additional content to be revealed

Anyway I wanted to add stuff to the profile about stuff that is already available to use. I am working on adding pages for GobbleGum, Power-ups and relevant weapons mentioned in this thread, but this will take some time as I will be studying at Uni soon.

Power-ups, mystery-box, GobbleGum, and Perk-A-Cola's are all created by Dr.Monty

Nikolai's COD wiki page

AP - 9-A with Ray Gu likely 8-C with Porters x2 Ray Gun

Powers and Abilities - Durability negation with Insta kill powerup, Radiation Manipulation (His blood contains Element 115 which gives him his strength, and causes dead corpses to turn into the undead, and powers most if not all wonder weapons), Resistance to (at least artificial) black holes (can resist the effects of Gersch Devices, the GKZ-45_Mk3, and the Apothican Servant), Size Manipulation (with the 31-79_JGb215), Ice Manipulation (with the Winters Howl), Explosion manipulation (with monkey bombs, frag grenades, Semtex grenades, bouncing betties, Claymores/spiked Claymores, Matryoshka Dolls, Nuke Power-Up, PhD Flopper, G-Strike Grenades, Dragon Strike Grenades), Plant Manipulation (with the KT-4), Parasite Manipulation (with Li'l Arnie's), Mind Manipulation (with the Skull of Nan Sapwe), Fire Manipulation and Resistance with (the Guard of Fafnir), Gravity and Electricity Manipulation (with Ragnarok DG-4), Explosion Resistance (with PhD flopper), Fire Manipulation (with the Gauntlet of Siegfried), Teleportation (with Anywhere but here GobbleGum), Speed Manipulation (with Undead Man Walking, and Killing Time GobbleGum), Minor Reality Warping (with various GobbleGum)

Speed - SuperHuman with Stamin' up

Standard Equipment - Various Wonder Weapons, Perk-a-Cola, Manticore Mech (In Gorod Krovi), GobbleGum, Power-Ups

Striking Strength - Possibly Building level (with One Inch Punch/ Iron Fists)

Durability - Can survive being crushed by a giant robot with the Golden Helmet

Feats -

• Fought in both WW1 and WW2
  • Survived numerous zombie attacks (Shi No Numa, Der Riese, Kino Der Toten,Ascension, Shangri-La, Moon, Origins, The Giant, Der Eisendrache, Zetsubou No Shima, Gorod Krovi, Revelations)
  • Travelled the Multiverse killing alternate incarnations of the main characters
  • Fought the Shadow Ma and the Apothicons
I would also like this video on the COD verse page.

Powers And Abilities

Colonel, one of the problems with Zombies mode is that the equipment of the character is left to the player to decide, however, in short glimpses of the canon (generally in the openings before the games or through audio), we see their equipment, hence why Nikolai has the equipment in his profile.

If you can provide canon evidence (like the above-mentioned ones), then the profile can add some of the equipment you stated.

Stamina,Standard Equipment, and Feats
Both stamina and the feats seem legitimate, though I feel like the perks and gobble gum should be included (individually) and since our chat conversation revealed that the magic belongs to Dr.Monty, I don't believe we can add it to his page.

Striking Strength, Speed, and AP
Where did you get those stats? I haven't seen those feats, were they in the new map?

Manticore Mech
That should probably be a new key, to which I suggest:

Key: Original Timeline | Origins Timeline | Original Timeline + Mech

The WonderWeapons are used to complete Easter Egg steps to unlock parts of the story. For example: in Ascension Easter Egg the characters need: A pack a punched Thundergun, Two Pack-a-Punched Ray Guns, A Gersch Device and Matryoshka Dolls. Another example is in the Zetsubou Easter Egg where a character requires the "anywhere but here" GobbleGum to complete a step as well as the Wonder Weapons found on that map.

In regards to the Attack Potency of the Ray Gun, it is obtainable in a campaign missio in COD WaW, and can two shot a tank (near the end of the mission).

The one inch punch/iron fists is used in the origins easter egg and is a one hit kill on zombies till round 36 which is way more powerful than the upgraded ray gun.

Basically various weapons (such as the wonder weapons, the equipment and gobblegum) need to be collected to complete the maps easter egg.

Yes, I understand that they're required, but is there any canon of who is the one who obtains these weapons? After all, it could just be easily stated (for example) that Nikolai only got one of the weapons from each map and etc. We need canon info and who got which weapon.

Ah I see.

Then where does the building level ratings come from?

There is no canon user as any one of the four can use the weapons. Characters can be seen using weapons in cutscenes (but this isn't reliable, for example: Tank Dempsey is seen wielding a machine gun and a Magnum in the Origins trailer, but immediately has a Mauser C96 when the game starts). There's also the posters but they don't reveal that much either.

Characters do have a personal weapon preference i.e Richtofen loves using the WunderWaffe DG-2.

The Upgraded One Inch Punch (Iron Fists) is superior to the upgraded Ray Gun in turns of damage.

@Colonel

The cutscenes are actually reliable, as they generally depict the events prior to the map. The Mauser C96 is actually a game mechanic.

I think it's a rather big possibility, that they primarily use the guns they favor.

Yes, but how does that equate to a whole tier jump?

On the character profile (On the COD wiki) it says what weapons they use.

Here's Nikolai's list copy and pasted:

• M1911, Mauser C96, MR6, any weapon obtained by the player.
  • Ray Gun (First Strike poster)
  • Olympia (Origins intro)
  • Hatchet (Origins Intro)
  • MP40 (Origins poster)
  • PPSh-41 (The Giant poster)
  • KRM-262 (The Giant and Der Eisendrache intros, Der Eisendrache and Gorod Krovi outros)
  • MX Garand
  • Marshal 16
  • KN-44 (Zetsubou No Shima intro and outro)

So it looks like I didn't miss much...

As for the Ray Gun, I'll add it to his page.

Ray Gun damage - 1000, 1500-300 splash

Upgraded Ray Gun Damage - 1000, 2000-300 splash

Source

One Inch Punch damage - 2,500

Iron Fist damage - 11,918

Source

The Iron Fist is superior to the Ray Gun, I don't see what the problem is. It One shots zombies into way further rounds when the Porters X2 Ray Gun stops being a one hit kill. Also, it's used to complete an EE step (Canonically used by all four characters).

We get that it's superior, but you're basing the degree of superiority on game mechanics.

This also doesn't explain the whole tier jump

The Normal Ray Gun is Small Building level (for being able to blow up tanks), the upgraded Ray Gun is superior to the normal version. The One Inch Punch is Superior to the upgraded Ray Gun. The Iron Fists are vastly superior to the One Inch Punch.

Then an "Unknown, At least 9-A" would be warranted for the One Inch Punch, but an entire tier jump at this moment seems unfounded.

Can we see what other people have to say about this?

I think SD's suggestions seem reasonable.

What's going on about all the wonder weapons and the equipment then? I've checked out the other character profiles and there's no definitive one user for them. Can't we add a note saying something like "When using this character in a vs battle, please clearly state the characters load out i.e what Perks, GobbleGum, Equipment and Weapons the character has access to".

Yeah, I was thinking about that too last night, and I may have come with a solution.

It can be added to his (and the other's respective profiles), but it has to be noted that the weapons that were not confirmed to be canonically used by Nikolai.

What can we rate the Nikolai with the Manticore? Here's gameplay, and here's the cutscene.

Are we adding the feats, video and Golden Helmet as well?

Okay so from video and gameplay we can know tell

We have a machine gun dodging feat that should be calced (I believe it was in the cutscene)

Pack a Punched weapons and the wonder weapon of that map are all now 9-A for being able to damage the mech.

The Punch and the pack a punched raygun should be 9-A

SomebodyData said:
Okay so from video and gameplay we can know tell

We have a machine gun dodging feat that should be calced (I believe it was in the cutscene)

Pack a Punched weapons and the wonder weapon of that map are all now 9-A for being able to damage the mech.

The Punch and the pack a punched raygun should be 9-A
What about the GKZ-45_Mk3 that's also in the same map?

SomebodyData said:
I would assume so, yeah
I don't think the left gun does any damage (I think it just slows zombies), the right gun is about on par with the upgraded Ray Gun (Upgraded it is on par with the Iron Fists), and combined it creates a black hole that just swallows zombies.

EDIT: I'm currently making a page for the GobbleGum, can I copy and paste the description of each one to save time?

Oh shoot, sorry i didn't reply earlier, you can not copy and paste the descriptions

mainly because vsb would be under fire if you did that (unless you created the other descriptions)

SomebodyData said:
Oh shoot, sorry i didn't reply earlier, you can not copy and paste the descriptions

mainly because vsb would be under fire if you did that (unless you created the other descriptions)
I'll put them in my own words then.

EDIT: I've made the page for the GobbleGum, I'll put it on the site once I've completed pages for the Power-Ups and Mystery Box as well.

EDIT 2: What's being added then?

I've noticed a trend when using various wonder weapons, they all seem to instantly kill enemies who have no form of armour (exposed flesh) whereas armoured enemies, like the Panzar Soldat and the Margwas, have some form of armour protecting them from being instantly killed. What do people think on this?

What are/aren't we adding to the profile? Not necessarily, to kill a Panzer you have to shoot of the helmet which contains a normal zombie inside. The Margwas require you to shoot the 3 different exposed blobs that appear on their face. Zombies become extremely difficult to kill with weapons in the super high rounds, making only weapons that do insane amounts of damage viable.

We are adding the Manticore Mech key, Gobble Gum, and perks for Nickolai.

Well yeah, but I would assume that's more due to game mechanics than the actual plot.

SomebodyData said:
We are adding the Manticore Mech key, Gobble Gum, and perks for Nickolai.
Kk, how are we going to determine who gets what wonder weapons and equipment then, cause they can be used by any character but since we're only going by cutscenes, posters and trailers, what can we do with weapons that are not shown in any of them? Also there are some contradictory information in some of these (in the Revelations trailer there is a rocket-boost shield, but in the game there is the dragon shield).

Dang... this might be harder than I thought.

Well, considering how knowledgeable you are with the verse, can you name the maps with Nikolai and their respective wonder weapons?

We'll see if there is any details in them that help pinpoint owners.

NOTE: I'm only listing the WonderWeapons here as there is a LOT of normal weapons. I will also include grenades and equipment that fits the same motif. MAJOR SPOILERS

Wonder Weapons and other notable weapons/equipment

Ancient Times

• Millions of years ago - Staffs of the ancients, (used by PRIMIS aka origins characters sent back in time by Dr Monty just after Revelations)
World At War

• Verrukt (Original) - Ray Gun, Bouncing Bettys (Used by Tank Dempsey and other marines who I won't bother mentioning)
  • Shi No Numa (Original)- Ray Gun, WunderWaffe DG-2, Bouncing Bettys (used by original characters)
  • Der Riese (Original) - Ray Gun, WunderWaffe DG-2, Monkey Bombs, Bouncing Betties, Bowie Knife, Pack-a-Punch weapons (used by original characters)
Black Ops 1

• Kino Der Tote - Ray Gun, ThunderGun, Monkey Bombs, Bowie Knife, Claymores, Pack-a-Punch weapons (used by original characters)
  • Ascensio - Ray Gun, ThunderGun, Gersch Devices, Matryoshka Dolls, Claymores, Sickle, Pack-a-Punch weapons (used by original characters)
  • Call of the Dead - Richtofen gives the characters a WunderWaffe DG-2 for completing the Easter Egg steps
  • Shangri-La - Ray Gun, 31-79 JGb215, Monkey Bombs, Semtex, Bowie Knife, Spikemores, Pack-a-Punch weapons (used by original characters)
  • Nacht Der Untoten (Remake)- Ray Gun, ThunderGun, Monkey Bombs, (used by original characters)
  • Verruckt (Remake) - Ray Gun, Monkey Bombs, Winters Howl, Bouncing Betties, (used by original characters)
  • Shi No Numa (Remake) - Ray Gun, WunderWaffe DG-2, Bouncing Bettys, Monkey Bombs, (used by original characters)
  • Der Riese (Remake) - Ray Gun, WunderWaffe DG-2, Monkey Bombs, Bouncing Bettys, Bowie Knife, Pack-a-Punch weapons (used by original characters)
  • Moo - Ray Gun, Wave Gun/Zap Gun Dual Wield, Gersch Devices, Quantum Entanglement Device, Claymore, Bowie Knife, Semtex, Pack-a-Punch weapons (used by original characters)
Black Ops 2

• Buried - There will be a comic that details the journeys of Origins Richtofen here. This serves as a prequel to the "The Giant" Map (Coming October)
  • Mob of the Dead - After the "Zetsubou No Shima" Easter Egg, the origins cast travel here, to collect blood vials that prevent them from being erased from history
  • Origins - Staffs of the ancients copies, Ray Gun, Ray Gun Mk2, Monkey Bombs, G-Strike grenades, Maxis Drone, One Inch Punch/Iron Fists, Golden Helmet, Golden Shovel, Zombie Shield, Semtex, Claymore, Pack-a-Punch weapons (used by origins characters)
Black Ops 3

• Shadows of Evil - Summoning Key (Origins Richtofen steals it at the end of the Easter Egg)
  • The Giant - Bowie Knife, Trip Mines, Ray Gun, WunderWaffe DG-2, Monkey Bombs, Annihilator (used by origins characters)
  • Der Eisendrache - Bowie Knife, Trip Mines, Ray Gun, Monkey Bombs, Ragnarok DG-4, Rocket Shield, Claymores, Wrath of the Ancients (Various elemental upgrades), Pack-a-Punch weapons (used by origins characters)
  • Zetsubou No Shima - Bowie Knife, Trip Mines, Ray Gun, Monkey Bombs, KT-4, Zombie Shield, Gas Mask, Skull of Nan Sapwe, Guard of Fafnir/Tiamat's Maw, Spider Bait, Golden Bucket, Pack-a-Punch weapons (used by origins characters)
  • Gorod Krovi - Bowie Knife, Wrench, Malice, Slash 'N' Burn, Fury's Song, Ray Gun, NX ShadowClaw (Duel Wield), GKZ-45 Mk3, Monkey Bombs, Gauntlet of Siegfried, Dragon Strike Controller, Pack-a-Punch weapons (used by origins characters)
  • Revelations - All characters can now use the Summoning Key for the Easter Egg, Bowie Knife, Nunchucks, Skull Splitter, Buzz Cut, Nightbreaker, Path of Sorrows, Rift E9, Ray Gun, Thundergun, Apothican Servant, Li'l Arnies, Ragnarok DG-4, Guard of Fafnir, Pack-a-Punch weapons (used by origins characters)

Hmm alright, this may take a while of searching...

However, Call of the Dead practically confirms that the original timeline cast all had the wonder waffle, as he gave up 4 in canon.

So we can scratch that off the list.

Back