• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I have added a summary to Nikolai's page, what do people think?

Can we change the AP of Pack-a-Punch weapons? Some non-wonder weapons like the XM-53 should already be Wall level normally. The upgraded versions of some guns can completely disintegrate zombies and some pistols acquire explosive ammunition.

Maybe change:

• Regular weapons to: Varies from Street level to Wall level (depending on weapons)
  • Pack-a-Punch weapons to: Varies from Possibly Wall level to Wall level+ (depending on weapons)
EDIT: I've requested a calculation for the dodging feat in the Gorod Krovi intro cutscene.

I think that your latest suggestions seem reasonable.

Antvasima said:
I think that your latest suggestions seem reasonable.
Kk, thanks, I will make the relevant changes.

Additional question, can we add the 1000ft robots as a separate key? Feats can be drawn from the Origins map and the Der Eisendrache intro.

Edit: It may be easier to create a separate page for them.

Bad News my friends.

I will try also make a calc for the robots, as their only physical feat is smashing through concrete in the Origins trailer. This should scale to our characters as wearing the Golden Helmet protects them from the robot.

On second thought, if you are talking about the same type of robot, at different sizes, it might be best with different keys instead.

Okay, and why do you consider either separate keys or profile pages?

Because in the Der Eisendrache intro one is piloted by the Origins characters. However in Origins they are autonomous and walk about by themselves. I wasn't sure whether or not to consider them as a character/weapon or a transformation. When piloting the robot, you aren't going to be doing anything else but that.

I've already made the page in Word.

I think that you can consider them as a separate weapon profile.

Antvasima said:
I think that you can consider them as a separate weapon profile.
Cheers, I glad I made them a weapon profile and not a character one.

Since the we're not going to get answers regarding the Super Easter Egg here is a hypothetical question:

What would the Summoning Key's tier be if it can erase/rewrite:

1) Every timeline within the standard Treyach zombies timeline (2-A I'm assuming)

2) The above plus the Treyarch zombie campaign timeline

3) The above plus the zombie timelines within the other Call of Duty games

4) Any timeline that features zombies

It obviously depends on how many timelines that we are talking about.

2 to 1000 = 2-C

1001 to 10^500 = 2-B

10^500 to an infinite number = 2-A

We can almost say that there's possibly thousands of timelines (in the Treyarch zombies mode) as there is evidence that in the Origins timeline, Richtofen is the writer of the Kronorium. Every time the cycle is repeated he adds information to the book and acquires it in the next cycle. This is repeated an unknown amount of times, but seeing as it details events, people and places throughout all of history, the cycle must have been repeated a lot of times.

The Summoning Key also draws its power from a different plane of existence (Which is called the Aether, this is the space between Agartha (the forest place we see in the menu screen as well as the character trailers for Revelations) and normal Space/Time). Agartha is basically heaven/hell. Every time the characters teleport, they are travelling through the Aether to get to their destination.

This happens in the Der Eisendrache EE when a keeper teleports to the moon and charges it up using the M.P.D (a bridge between our dimension and Agartha) .

I can't remember how many timelines there are in the zombies campaign mode, but the being responsible for the zombies was also aware of the timeline that the normal campaign is set in.

I can draw a rough image of Agartha and the Aether, and explain them more clearly if it would help make more sense.

Here's a hierarchy from smallest to biggest:

• The "at least 9 univeses" we know of that the SK erases/re-writes during the normal end cutscene. This is reffered to as the cycle.
  • The different multi-verses that contains the different variations of the cycle. This is where PRIMIS travels through to find the correct cycle so it can be broken therefore erasing all variations of the cycle so it can never repeat again.
  • The Aether, a gateway between dimensions which allows travel through to any multi-verse. The Summoning Key makes this possible.
  • Agartha, a mythical realm that has the Aether between it and the different multi-verses. This is where we see our characters in the main menu screen and during the character trailers for Revelations.

Well, without mentions of infinite timelines, I suppose that "At least 2-B" or "Likely 2-B" might be appropriate.

Ok, it would be a good idea to wait anyway as officially it is only speculation that this will happen as currently we only have solid evidence of the "erasing/rewriting at least 9 different timelines" feat. What I explained is what the main objective is for the PRIMIS characters and is what should likely happen upon the discovery of the Super Easter Egg.

BTW if Dr.Monty created Argartha what tier is he? This should be the realm that him and the Shadowman, at the very least, originate from.

Likely "At least 2-B", like I mentioned earlier.

Found some badass quotes for the other two characters; Are these quotes acceptable? I will keep the swear words redacted if necessary.

Takeo "The quality of the gun, is not as important as the badass mother****** holding it!"

Dempsey "News just in, Dempsey is a f***ing badass"

No, I am afraid thst they are not acceptable for Wikia/Fandom.

Kk, I'll have to find some alternative quotes then.

I'll just pick one of Dempsey's fourth wall breaking quotes "Ugh we have the same objective again, I'm getting tired of this, you know you guys NEVER give the community what they want!"

Takeo "The Spirits of my ancestors are with me!"

If there are no good quotes available, you do not have to place any in the page.

I'm pretty sure that this quote was ignored/misinterpreted in the original thread I made.

"The Summoning Key is one of the oldest artefacts in all creation. It was used by the first one to mix all the dimensions with life, giving each one its unique balance. Under certain circumstances, it has the ability to form bridges between dimensions allowing the transfer of life forces back and forth. It resides in the 63rd dimensions of creation."

Now obviously the word dimension is used incorrectly here, but if we replace the word dimension with universe (which makes more sense) then we get a possible 2-A feat. This is just my interpretation of the quote, my opinion could be incorrect.

It could also be 2-B, depending on how many universes there are within that multiverse. However, "At least 2-B" seems reasonable.

The Comic is live. Here is a summary of the first issue, however I haven't watched the video due to wanting to read the comic for myself.

I think at this point maybe making a discussion thread would be best since technically the original op upgrades have been fulfilled (I think)

SomebodyData said:
I think at this point maybe making a discussion thread would be best since technically the original op upgrades have been fulfilled (I think)
What needs be decided:

• If speed and stamina is SuperHuman with perks (Stamin' Up and Speed Cola)
  • We can upgrade the durability to Wall level with perks (Juggernog and PhD Flopper) and Zombie Shield variants.
  • Intelligence
  • Weaknesses

Well, we don't exactly have a superhuman speed feat, so unless someone can calc one I'm not sure we can add that.

Stamina is fine though

Agree with the wall level dura

Intelligence for everyone other than Rictofen and other geniuses should probably be somewhere along the lines of Very High in combat, likely average- low in academics

Only weakness I can think of is Nikolai's addiction to alcohol

Well the normal pace without sprinting is equivalent to zombies at full speed. Normal sprinting is faster than zombies at full sprint (excluding Verrukt sprinters). Stamin' Up further increases the sprinting speed. As for reactions, it's more Speed Cola allows the characters to reload weapons faster and rebuild barriers faster (I doubt that this is quantifiable). (BTW I've already posted the Machine Gun dodging feat on the relevant thread).

On the subject of barriers, can we pull a lifting strength feat (for the zombies) from being able to pull of wooden/metal barriers that are nailed down.

Your suggestion for Intelligence seems reasonable. Maybe add survival for Dempsey as well: "He spent 2 weeks in a rat infested bamboo cage submerged in malarial water. Well that did not stop The Tank. After he gnawed his way through the cage, he then gnawed his way through his captors armed only with a Bobby pin and his Medal of Honor which he keeps secreted in various body cavities."

Could we also add Richtofen's insanity and paranoia to weaknesses?

Hmm I see

I think it might be possible, but I don't know how calculable that zombies feat is.

That is also a massive stamina feat.

Yeah

This also needs to be added to Richtofen's profile as well.

Back