• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cocotte's Barrier Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Please note I'm not saying she is 3-A but her Barriers she creates should be. I say this because her barrier was strong enough to keep out 17 and Base Goku and she created one that survived the attack of SS Breserker Kale and Califla.

Yes she didn't mop the floor with 18 but her barriers have shown to take attacks from 3-A's otherwise while 18 couldn't shatter the barrier she created 17 and Goku would have just poked it and the one she used to protect herself against Kale and Califla's attack would have been obliterated instantly.

So what do you guys think, should Cocotte have Durability Large Star Level, 3-A with Barriers

I suppose that this seems reasonable, but would prefer more community input.

I will add it, also it's likely that basing on 18 future fights she will be rated solid 3-A.

Okay. Thank you for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back