• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Lel coco Mold Spear her to oblivion, especially coco has many times beat poison user with poison, heck he even beat someone who completly immune to his poison virus who capable to constantly adapt to any immune sytem in order to overcome their imunity with a even stronger poison and combine that with his advantage in terms of Intelligence then kaguya is toast.

Also coco already capable to create his Mold Spear when he still Massively Hypersonic+, so even with speed equalized he still has the speed advantage.

And yet another battle, Kaguya loses at. You think for once, Kaguya wins for real and it sticks. Coco winning against Kaguya is realistic, though, and I am openly admitting that.

Really? Well. Eventually, the next battle won't just be another loss for Kaguya.

How will he kill her?

Mid - High: Able to regenerate from being vaporized/dust

I don't know anything about this Coco guy, but I'm curious to know how he will kill her.

This is poison that can literally force 2 5-A highly adapted monster to avoid them(one of them is the pinnacle of his species for over 10 Billion years) rather than Tanked them and you think coco cant kill her with that?

Why isn't 5-A then?

But if poison is the best that thing he has got, I don't see how that will be enough. Naruto attacked her with all the Biju's abilities, which disintegrated her (it destroyed her physical form), but she came back.

He has to seal hear.

what? Coco will one-shot naruto lol..like seriously Moon level+ dura not gonna surviving coco poison that can ignore and that can even threaten 5-A being.

Also seriously bambina and god is pretty much tanked everyone attack except coco..and the current god is the pinnacle of 10 Billions years evolution

Hmm. Can you even regenerate from getting poisoned? If not, I don't see getting vaporized/dusted have anything to do with getting poisoned.

KuuIchigo said:
Hmm. Can you even regenerate from getting poisoned? If not, I don't see getting vaporized/dusted have anything to do with getting poisoned.
Coco poison virus will eventually find a way to overcome her regen and kill her, and poison virus is not even his most powerful poison.

^agree,

god is powerlevel 10000 while even bambina, horse/wolfking are around 6000, and god himself avoided the spears insteeadof deflfecting (like with torikos attack) or tanking (like with zeras attack) them...

Exactly, and the fact that Kaguya happens to have Expansive Truth-Seeking Balls and All-Killing Ash Bones. Can fighters be not only immune to poison, but immediately get stronger from it?

GreatestSin said:
^agree,
god is powerlevel 10000 while even bambina, horse/wolfking are around 6000, and god himself avoided the spears insteeadof deflfecting (like with torikos attack) or tanking (like with zeras attack) them...
yeah and a piece of neo is pretty much fodderized 100 average CL of 4000 beast and yet get it get one shot by heracles which is only 6200, that just how far the difference in capture level.

Coco's taking this. He could probably imitate her enough to give her a moment of hesistation, then create a poison clone before getting a good shot at her.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Lel coco Mold Spear her to oblivion, especially coco has many times beat poison user with poison, heck he even beat someone who completly immune to his poison virus who capable to constantly adapt to any immune sytem in order to overcome their imunity with a even stronger poison and combine that with his advantage in terms of Intelligence then kaguya is toast.
Lol

Not Jim Sterling said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
Lol
It took me like a minute to realize you "lol'd yourself"

Power levels? ¨Please, don't.

I repeat, how do you poison Chakra?

This guy isn't winning this if he can't seal her or BFR her (which Kaguya could do first if she manages to charge up her Expansive Truth-Seeking Balls)

KyofuSama93 said:
Power levels? ¨Please, don't.
I repeat, how do you poison Chakra?

This guy isn't winning this if he can't seal her or BFR her (which Kaguya could do first if she manages to charge up her Expansive Truth-Seeking Balls)
Since when any Chakra user is immune to poison? like Third Kazekage literally died by poison.

Back