• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CM1 and CM2 Question

mal

what the difference between CM1 and 2?

CM1= the alteration of these concepts will change every object of the concept across all of their area of influence, while the opposite wouldn't affect the concept.

CM2= For example, destroying humanity and thus "ending the concept of humanity" would not qualify, while directly "ending the concept of humanity" and thus destroying humanity would qualify.

look the same for me or is it bcuz eng arent my main?

Concept Manipulation Type 2 are Concepts that are bound by the reality they govern. For example, the Concept of "Space" is a Type 2 Concept. Or the concept of "Gravity". Both of which govern two things in its entirety. If "Space" or "Gravity" were to be destroyed, the Concept itself would end.

Type 1 Concepts are unbound by this. If we were to assume "Space" was a Type 1 Concept, then the destruction of all physical "Space" would not effect the existence of the concept.

So for Type 2 Concepts, the object or aspect that it governs will effect the Concept itself.

This is not the case for a Type 1 Concept.

Concept Manipulation Type 2 are Concepts that are bound by the reality they govern. For example, the Concept of "Space" is a Type 2 Concept. Or the concept of "Gravity". Both of which govern two things in its entirety. If "Space" or "Gravity" were to be destroyed, the Concept itself would end.

Type 1 Concepts are unbound by this. If we were to assume "Space" was a Type 1 Concept, then the destruction of all physical "Space" would not effect the existence of the concept.

So for Type 2 Concepts, the object or aspect that it governs will effect the Concept itself.

Any examples for type 1 concept?

what the difference between CM1 and 2?

CM1= the alteration of these concepts will change every object of the concept across all of their area of influence, while the opposite wouldn't affect the concept.

CM2= For example, destroying humanity and thus "ending the concept of humanity" would not qualify, while directly "ending the concept of humanity" and thus destroying humanity would qualify.

look the same for me or is it bcuz eng arent my main?
One is dependent, and the other is independent. (@Arceus0x told me to explain in simple words)

but in cm2 page stated destroying humanity thus ending the concept humanity will not qualify for cm2 .but that was CM2 right? bcuz that concept bound by the reality they govern

and u will qualify for CM2 if u destroyed concept of humanity and thus ending all of humanity. but this should be type 1 right?not type 2 bcuz reality depends on that concept

Mal, you are actually a concept of confusion

What are you even trying to say?

but in cm2 page stated destroying humanity thus ending the concept humanity will not qualify for cm2 .but that was CM2 right? bcuz that concept bound by the reality they govern

and u will qualify for CM2 if u destroyed concept of humanity and thus ending all of humanity. but this should be type 1 right?not type 2 bcuz reality depends on that concept
You have it confused here.

If you destroyed the entirety of humanity and thus ended the concept of humanity because humanity no longer exists, that's NOT CM. On the contrary, if you directly manipulate the Concept of Humanity to make humanity not exist, THAT is CM. Like, if you had the Concept of Rocks, and decided to get rid of that concept by destroying all Rocks, you didn't manipulate the Concept, you just got rid of what the concept governs so it technically no longer exists.

For the second half, I have no idea what you're even saying.

Does 'concept' word has to be mention for conceptual manipulation? Or like if it has statement that it governs the space and also can effect it directly. can this also be used?
Concept doesn't always have to be used directly, but usually it'll help when proving that it's an actual Concept and not some other form of hax.

Does 'concept' word has to be mention for conceptual manipulation? Or like if it has statement that it governs the space and also can effect it directly. can this also be used?
Not necessarily. Stuff that are similar to concepts qualify, too. One thing on the top of my head is Anos' Order and Source shit. I don't believe they are called actual concepts, but it's pretty apparent that they act like one.

Okay, thx.
Then what do you think of what I said about governing space.
Governing space just sounds like Spatial Manipulation.

The pre-requisite for Concept Manipulation isn't "governing" an aspect of reality, as that can very easily be applied to several different hax.

You have it confused here.

If you destroyed the entirety of humanity and thus ended the concept of humanity because humanity no longer exists, that's NOT CM. On the contrary, if you directly manipulate the Concept of Humanity to make humanity not exist, THAT is CM. Like, if you had the Concept of Rocks, and decided to get rid of that concept by destroying all Rocks, you didn't manipulate the Concept, you just got rid of what the concept governs so it technically no longer exists.

For the second half, I have no idea what you're even saying.
let say concept of blue.for an example concept of blue still existed after u destroyed all blue in the reality,that mean that concept is type 1 right?.and if u can affect/manipulate that concept that mean u have cm1?

let say concept of blue.for an example if that concept still existed after u destroyed all blue in the reality,that mean that concept is type 1.and if u can affect/manipulate that concept that mean u have cm1 right?
That would most likely be a Type 1 Concept, yes.

That would most likely be a Type 1 Concept, yes.
ic2. then how about concept of destruction? let say u destroyed it but the destruction still happened,does that mean that concept is type 2?

Back