• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about concept

Wikisource

He/Him
I know this is not a good question but I still wanted to confirm it again.

1. What is the difference between these types of concepts? I mean the definition of each type of concept because I find them quite confusing.

2. Is it only necessary to affect each type of concept that we will have the corresponding CM? For example, manipulating the concept of type 1 is CM1, the concept of type 2 is CM2, or is there another method?

3.Are things like destruction and concept creation mentioned as forms of concept manipulation?

1. What is the difference between these types of concepts? I mean the definition of each type of concept because I find them quite confusing.
Type 1 are completely independent and fundamental shaping all of reality in their domain. Type 2 are abstract but dependent on the objects linked to them. Type 3 are more limited or specific.
2. Is it only necessary to affect each type of concept that we will have the corresponding CM? For example, manipulating the concept of type 1 is CM1, the concept of type 2 is CM2, or is there another method?
Yes to have a certain level of CM one needs to be able to affect that type of concept.
3.Are things like destruction and concept creation mentioned as forms of concept manipulation?
Possible uses.

Type 1= Concepts that govern a whole plane of reality and at the same time are independent of the reality they govern.
Type 2 = Abstract concepts that govern a whole reality, but unlike Type 1, they are concepts that depend on the reality they govern.
Type 3= Specific concepts that do not propagate in any plane of reality.
Yes, that's what's required.
Conceptual manipulation has many types of uses.

Creating, destroying, changing, transferring, absorbing, etc...

Back