• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Close-Range Tourney Match 4: Gaius Julius Caesar vs Huijin Park

Attack Potency:
  • Julius Caesar: Baseline Small Building level- 20.92 Megajoules
  • Huijin Park w/ Black Thorns: 11.78 Megajoules via scaling to this feat
1.776x AP advantage in Julius's favor

Lifting Strength:
  • Julius Caesar: Superhuman
  • Huijin Park: At least 7,365.1 kg due to this feat, likely 24,928.6 kg via scaling to this feat
???x LS advantage in Huijin's favor (Is Superhuman LS Peak Human LS by default?)

This is In-Character, so Julius isn't just gonna summon a Landkreuzer P.1000 to Summon Crush GG via The Hero's Testament, right?

Caesar wields any weapon perfectly, to the point of being able to match the talent of legendary swordsmen boosted to the supernatural.
He can also counterpick his weapon specifically against Park's fighting style. For a close ranged fighter like Park, maybe a lance or so would be ideal. He could summon a horse in addition to that, which would give him some good advantage, I think. I don't think you could use Jiu Jitsu techniques effectively against a riding knight. 🤔

This is In-Character, so Julius isn't just gonna summon a Landkreuzer P.1000 to Summon Crush GG via The Hero's Testament, right?
Ranged weapons are restricted anyway... but yeah.

Caesar wields any weapon perfectly, to the point of being able to match the talent of legendary swordsmen boosted to the supernatural.
I see
He can also counterpick his weapon specifically against Park's fighting style. For a close ranged fighter like Park, maybe a lance or so would be ideal. He could summon a horse in addition to that, which would give him some good advantage, I think. I don't think you could use Jiu Jitsu techniques effectively against a riding knight. 🤔
Well... huh.

If speed is Equalized, does that mean the horse is gonna be faster or at the same speed as the contestants?

Because even if both are baseline Subsonic, 36 m/s is still faster than a horse

Anyway, this is Standard Battle Assumptions, so they're in Central Park. How dense is the treescape in Central Park?

Because unless she's in a totally flat playing field, Huijin often uses her Surface Scaling to get above her opponent, and then attack (on mobile rn, will send images after class)

And she's equally capable of doing this in a forest as she is inside a building.

So Huijin can definitely hit Julius even if he's mounted on a horse

Last edited:
I see

Well... huh.

If speed is Equalized, does that mean the horse is gonna be faster or at the same speed as the contestants?

Because even if both are baseline Subsonic, 36 m/s is still faster than a horse
Probably won't change the speed. As far as I recall, Caesar didn't demonstrate the horse being faster than himself.
It makes grappling and hitting him harder, though, and gives him the high ground.
200.gif

Anyway, this is Standard Battle Assumptions, so they're in Central Park. How dense is the treescape in Central Park?

Because unless she's in a totally flat playing field, Huijin often uses her Surface Scaling to get above her opponent, and then attack (on mobile rn, will send images after class)

And she's equally capable of doing this in a forest as she is inside a building.

Can Julius's horses climb trees?
No, but Caesar is destructive enough to easily clear out space in the forest. And he could potentially move to a less crowded place. The central park isn't all vegetation, after all.

Probably won't change the speed. As far as I recall, Caesar didn't demonstrate the horse being faster than himself.
It makes grappling and hitting him harder, though, and gives him the high ground.
200.gif
Oh God, not the High Ground- Julius One-Shots
No, but Caesar is destructive enough to easily clear out space in the forest. And he could potentially move to a less crowded place. The central park isn't all vegetation, after all.
That quickly? Speed is equalized but alright. Also, Huijin can still just, jump high. You underestimate my power!

How often/many times can Julius summon a new weapon/tool?

That quickly? Speed is equalized but alright.
Caesar can fire sword slashes with lots of AoE, so he doesn't need to hit every tree once or anything. Two of those would clean out a decent area around him.

Also, Huijin can still just, jump high. You underestimate my power!
True, but then she just gets Anakined cause she has no stable footing or ability to dodge mid-air, practically asking Caesar to just cut her down when she jumps at him.

How often/many times can Julius summon a new weapon/tool?
Pretty regularly. He fluidly switches between many weapons mid-combat, as necessary. He can use one sword for one thing and follow up with a swing of another kind of sword. Like, hitting once with a longsword and then landing lots of speedy hits with a rapier right after. Or switch to a curved sword, when the opponent got used to blocking a straight one.

He can even summon and get on the horse mid-air.

Last edited:
Let me add some scans.
Here's Julius demonstrating his proficiency with the weapons he wields on the example of a longsword.

Then we have him use various blades

And when up against a strong opponent he will use even more varied stuff.

Alright I'm back- sorry for the absence
Caesar can fire sword slashes with lots of AoE, so he doesn't need to hit every tree once or anything. Two of those would clean out a decent area around him.
Alright
True, but then she just gets Anakined cause she has no stable footing or ability to dodge mid-air, practically asking Caesar to just cut her down when she jumps at him.
True- was hoping you'd type "Don't try it!"
Pretty regularly. He fluidly switches between many weapons mid-combat, as necessary. He can use one sword for one thing and follow up with a swing of another kind of sword. Like, hitting once with a longsword and then landing lots of speedy hits with a rapier right after. Or switch to a curved sword, when the opponent got used to blocking a straight one.

He can even summon and get on the horse mid-air.
Let me add some scans.
Here's Julius demonstrating his proficiency with the weapons he wields on the example of a longsword.

Then we have him use various blades

And when up against a strong opponent he will use even more varied stuff.

Damn Julius.

The situation's almost frustrating because- character's worse at grappling/twisting moves than Huijin have managed to damage opponents through more than a 13x AP/Durability Gap with it, so it's not like she can't hurt Caesar- Huijin can in theory, but only if she get's close enough.

And Julius has a sizable range advantage through a ton of different weapons, and also a horse. The frustrating part is that Huijin's too close range for this "close range" tournament.

The only real way I can see Huijin being able to getting within his range is if she can take a large cut while closing in, since he wouldn't automatically know about the High-Low Regen, and grappling from there, at which point the Lifting Strength difference can actually be useful.

Even if she gets into grabbling range, it's not like she instantly wins. While she might get some damage in, Mr. "I can pull out every weapon and wield it perfectly" would probably be able to free himself one way or another. Say, by manifesting a giant shield between their bodies or switching to a different armour or making the horse kick her. Or just via skill.
And after that he would know what to look out for, so she likely isn't managing that a second time.

I know nothing of both characters, but so far I'd give the victory to Caesar FRA.

Even if she gets into grabbling range, it's not like she instantly wins. While she might get some damage in, Mr. "I can pull out every weapon and wield it perfectly" would probably be able to free himself one way or another. Say, by manifesting a giant shield between their bodies or switching to a different armour or making the horse kick her. Or just via skill.
And after that he would know what to look out for, so she likely isn't managing that a second time.
Yeah that's fair- Huijin's struggled to pin down a ballerina midget with knife-arms, who kept just cutting her way out of her grabs, and she was specifically slower than Huijin.

This one goes to Julius

I know nothing of both characters, but so far I'd give the victory to Caesar FRA.
Based on what yall are talking about, I'm voting Caesar FRA.
Also gonna vote ma boy
Yeah that's fair- Huijin's struggled to pin down a ballerina midget with big knife-arms, who kept just cutting her way out of her grabs, and she was specifically slower than Huijin.

This one goes to Julius
Caesar: 4

Huijin: 0

Incon: 0

Back