• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Clifford the Big Red Dog Vs King Kong (1933)

cliffords ap is significantly above kong´s i believe kong is baseline and clifford is 0.232743786 tons giving clifford a roughly 46x ap advantage but it might not be an ap stomp because kongs durability is slightly above that (baseline building level is .25 tons), clifford is also a good deal stronger, with him being class 100 with kong being only class 10. basically kong cant hurt clifford and clifford can damage or simply over power kong my vote goes to clifford. (it might be worth noting that kong is almost 3x larger.)

i know i said it might not be a stomp, but looking back through the profiles, how does king kong win? he's larger and has slightly higher durability, but thats about it clifford takes just about every other category.

clifford's dura is 64x kong's AP so kong cant scratch him, cliffords lifting strength is way above kong's so kong can pin or incap him, speed is equalized, and kong has no hax. so i really dont see how kong can use that superior experience/skill.

Well, he has prep time, and his teeth can get around the durability to an extent if he can get at Clifford's neck (piercing damage is different from blunt force, being capable of harming characters with higher durability). If you are really concerned about it being a stomp, maybe the OP can have the battle set on Skull Island to give Kong the homefield advantage?

pierceing does by pass durability to an extent but i dont think it can bypass a 64x diffrence (it actually might as 8-C should be bullet proof and guns are generally 9-C but this isnt guns this is teeth, which kong doesnt generally use.), and a homefield advantage wouldnt help much, neither does prep, kong doesnt do traps or weapons so i dont even know what he would do with his prep time.

Not when they are both in roughly the same general area of tier as each other. Kong also had way more combat experience and had the size advantage, not to mention prep time.

No, that tier is massive, it'll not matter

What will he do with prep and size advantage and combat experience when he can't even damage the damn dog?

Well, I mean, Kong's durability is a bit above Cliffords, and he could probably injure himself with his own bite if he wanted to. I imagine his bites could at least injure, though not necessarily seriously wound, Clifford.

it takes a 7.5x diffrence to one oneshot or be unaffected, kongs durability is like 1.1x cliffords AP, cliffords dura is like 64x kongs AP so more likely than not kong will be the one hurting himself.

Back