• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cleaning Up Thanos’ profile a little

So I was looking around at some random profiles and turns out Thanos’ profile is pretty unorganized in some areas, so let’s fix that

Powers and Abilities

So Thanos’ abilities in his profile really look like one big blue glob considering the amount of links in there. We could potentially change the format here into the bullet list one to make it easier to read

Matchups

Thanos’ matchups are for some reason all thrashed together into one very messy paragraph, which should be fixed. Each matchup should be spaced out like the rest of the profiles. Finding different matchups is hard because it’s all over the place in one single paragraph.

That’s really it but Thanos definitely needs some cleaning up

Also here’s his profile for reference

Last edited:
Think his P&A will be fine if the abilities are bolded themselves that'd make it a lot easier to read itself ans besides that yeah I agree his matches are kinda messy ans should be spaced better

Think his P&A will be fine if the abilities are bolded themselves that'd make it a lot easier to read itself ans besides that yeah I agree his matches are kinda messy ans should be spaced better
Bolding them would definitely be a good start. But the matchups seems spaced out fine, or maybe that's just me

Back