• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Clayface (DC - Post Crisis) Rework

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another beautiful street tier revision. I only have a few suggestions:
  • Remove the At least from his 8-C rating. He’s just upscaling from the 9-A+ characters, so giving him an At least doesn’t make much sense.
  • Change his absorption from ‘higher’ to ‘up to 5-A with absorption’ because of his feats against Geo-Force and Wonder Woman.
  • Either remove the Supergirl durability feats or move them to his absorption tier, cause they’re not great backing for 8-C.

This is probably fine except for what LordTracer mentioned, yes.

Thank you for helping out. It can probably be applied then.

Is there any better looking header image that we can use though?

I think the current image is fine, unless CowHeadGod has any other suggestions. I would prefer if our comic profiles had images from the comics themselves.

Okay. I prefer more visually appealing images, but it might be hard to get Clayface images from over 11 years ago at this point.

The first of your two alternatives seems like the best available option.

I definitely prefer the image already there. The first alternative is in a really weird pose. The second one is better, but still looks a little weird.

Okay, but the first new option looks more well-drawn and characteristic/distinctive.

Yeah… that image looks really bad imo. The original image or second alternative would be much better.

Yes, the new version of Clayface's page can probably be applied now. Thank you for helping out.

Awesome, I've applied the changes, just name one of the staff to rename the page to "Clayface (Basil Karlo) (Post-Crisis)" and this can be closed.

Thank you to everybody who helped out here. 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back