• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CLASSIC SONIC REVISIONS ­ƒÿ¿­ƒÿ¿ (GONE WRONG ­ƒÿ▒­ƒÿ▒­ƒÿ▒)

Classic sonic can use wisps, they should be included in his key. EDIT: Classic Sonic should be a seperate profile as he is a seperate character from an Alt. Universe

I honestly think Classic Sonic at this point should be a seperate profile seeing as Generations and Forces established that Classic Sonic is an alternate universe sonic

WeeklyBattles said:
I honestly think Classic Sonic at this point should be a seperate profile seeing as Generations and Forces established that Classic Sonic is an alternate universe sonic
I agree with dis and the OP

Yea, the fact that Classic Sonic is on equal terms with Modern Sonic and is from an alternate timeline and even has different abilities means he should probs be kept to his own profile.

That isn't true tho. Modern Sonic/Tails referenced their interdimensional counterparts as "from our past", meaning that the Classic Sonic we see in Generations/Forces went through a history widely identical to the Classic Era. Additionally, it's stated that the events of Sonic Mania take place after Sonic 3 and Knuckles, meaning that the events of Sonic 2 must have occurred.

Maverick Zero X said:
That isn't true tho. Modern Sonic/Tails referenced their interdimensional counterparts as "from our past", meaning that the Classic Sonic we see in Generations/Forces went through a history widely identical to the Classic Era. Additionally, it's stated that the events of Sonic Mania take place after Sonic 3 and Knuckles, meaning that the events of Sonic 2 must have occurred.
Tails outright says that Classic is from an alternate dimension/timeline so idk what you mean. Plus, that would mean Mania happened so Modern Sonic would have already known about the events to come in Forces.

It's stated that the Classic Sonic in Generations/Forces/Mania comes from a timeline widely identical to the Classic Era, thus the feat in Sonic 2 happened. This isn't rocket science.

Executor and Ant said that the has to be updated accordingly and Sonic was saved by Tails from the fall. Classic Sonic existed but the Forces and Mania Plus ones are from alternative timelines. For example Mighty and Ray are likely not canon to the regular universe.

Well he still tanked the explosion, but it was actually Town level instead of City level.

Also, I'm still quite sure that the events of Sonic 1-3 and Knuckles still take place in Mania Sonics's timeline.

I agree that Classic Sonic should have his own profile with wisps [used in Generations] and a possible Forces key like with Naruto and Goku.

Back