• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Clash of Clans CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay firstly since the verse is getting so much improvement I wanted to take my time today and improve the main page so I come up with this if you happen to agree with it then it's fine if not you guys can make a better stylize format and we can discuss about, interested in knowing your opinions.

Okay firstly since the verse is getting so much improvement I wanted to take my time today and improve the main page so I come up with this if you happen to agree with it then it's fine if not you guys can make a better stylize format and we can discuss about, interested in knowing your opinions.
Grab an image of Clash Royale and possibly Brawl Stars, since the Wizard in one commercial teleported his robes onto Barley(a brawler) accidentally, though that could be a outlier on Wizard's part as he hasn't shown that range, nor the ability to teleport anything before or since to my knowledge, though the two Brawl Stars profiles need some work(specifically a calculation of El Primo's ult cause that is definitely over 9-B) and before you ask about Clash Royale troops they scale to mainstream CoC troops

He destroyed another tower in the past doing this would this in any way give us something in the lines of Class K ?
I'm iffy on it scaling to LS, too. While he did throw the shovel that caused the thing to tip (which counts for LS), the shovel wasn't in contact with the tower for very long. It was a brief collision if you will.

So I'd lean to it not scaling unfortunately.

I'm iffy on it scaling to LS, too. While he did throw the shovel that caused the thing to tip (which counts for LS), the shovel wasn't in contact with the tower for very long. It was a brief collision if you will.

So I'd lean to it not scaling unfortunately.
Well that is due to the toon force nature of the show & it's art style, @DaReaperMan what'd you think would this at least warrent a possibility.

Additional powers and abilities from Clash-a-Rama:

Wizard-

Biological manipulation - barb turned to tree (near 3.31)
Plant manipulation - "
Power bestowal- barb can summon skeletons after being turned to witch form (4.01)
Radiation manipulation- wiz produces x-rays from hand (7.54)
Life manipulation- wiz makes a golem (5.12)
Size manipulation- wiz shrinks a giant (8.01)
Duplication- wiz clones executioner's clone (18.09)

Giant-

Non-physical interaction- Giant beats down his own shadow (7.10)
Paper manipulation- Giant cracks a wall by blowing an origami crane into it (0.25)

Also goblins should have Damage boost instead of Statistics amplification as that seems more fitting to its ability.

Wizard-

Plant manipulation - "
Power bestowal- barb can summon skeletons after being turned to witch form (4.01)

Giant-

Paper manipulation- Giant cracks a wall by blowing an origami crane into it (0.25)

Also goblins should have Damage boost instead of Statistics amplification as that seems more fitting to its ability.
Great finding, I agree with these.

Wizard-

Plant manipulation - "

Giant-

I agree as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back