• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cirno vs Ultra Instinct Shaggy

Shaggy fires his Zoinks Cannon to erase the entire concept of coldness to kill Cirno.

Psychomaster35 said:
Shaggy fires his Zoinks Cannon to erase the entire concept of coldness to kill Cirno.
This actually made me wonder, why don't Touhou fairies qualify for Type 2 Abstract Existence?

Cirno literally stomps the one above all, so she would one shot shaggy before he even fires.

But vote counted

Shaggy 1 Cirno 0

I know im just joking, since this is Fun and Games. But I believe Shaggy is tier -9999.

Massive stomp, Saggy is literally tier Absolute at his weakest, putting him several infinite levels of infinity above this Cirno chick

Shaggy FRA. He needs only 10-9999% [aka really small percentage] of his power to defeat Cirno!

Back