• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ciri vs Emily Kaldwi

Base Ciri

Speed not equalized

Fight takes place in an empty courtyard with no other occupants (Emily's fate manipulation doesn't come into play)

5 meters away from each other, both can see each other

Ciri's teleportation is far superior to Emily's movement options, and honestly is just better suited for straight-combat given her sword and her ability to TP out of danger whenever it comes. This likely ends with Ciri bullrushing Emily before she can set up some of her more exotic abilities like mesmerize (and if the courtyard is unoccupied she can't really abuse domino) or shadow step, which really need to be activated from stealth to be fully effective.

Ciri takes this with mid-high difficulty, methinks.

WeeklyBattles said:
I dont think youre allowed to just restrict abilities like that
I don't think they outright restricted Domino, but rather placed her in an environment where Domino is effectively useless.

Not really?

You're not allowed to put the fighters in a setting that leads to a stomp, but I don't recall there being a rule about putting fighters in a situation where certain abilities don't work because of the environment.

Back