• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chuck Norris vs THEOS Rematch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seol404

Joke Battles Tiering System Scholar
She/Her
Joke Battles
Administrator
Both are at their strongest

Chuck Norris: 5 (Seol404, Yellowpig10, Crabwhale, Uselessnoob245, and Christian Higdon)

THEOS: 2 (TheDarkSide857 and Errorsaness)

TheDarkSide857 said:
Dude, do I really have to explain? THEOS stomps.
Yes, you do, because THEOS gets utterly destroyed

Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
THEOS stomps via one fragment > Infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x Infinite X infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x stronger clones of Chuck Norris x infinity x stronger than Chuck Norris (Meme Edition). Useless said so.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
THEOS stomps via one fragment > Infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite X infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x Infinite X infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x stronger clones of Chuck Norris x infinity x stronger than Chuck Norris (Meme Edition). Useless said so.
Well I say that Chuck Norris is > Infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite X infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x Infinite X infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x stronger clones of THEOS x infinity x stronger than THEOS.

And I said so.

See what I did there

Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
THEOS stomps via one fragment > Infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite X infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x Infinite X infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x stronger clones of Chuck Norris x infinity x stronger than Chuck Norris (Meme Edition). Useless said so.
Well I say that Chuck Norris is > Infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite X infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x Infinite X infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x stronger clones of THEOS x infinity x stronger than THEOS.

And I said so.

See what I did there
Yeah, who cares about anything you have to say? You have not been responsible at all with your Admin status, and your participation in the Paradox Threads proves it. You also posted a meme that said "He's right you know" when Crabwhale said "Tsk tsk tsk, a good booty is a good booty no matter what it's attached to."

Chuck Norris stomps. THEOS is just a shitty OC, even shittier than most of the other Spectral Destroyers, while Chuck Norris is one of the most badass beings to ever walk the planet.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Yeah, who cares about anything you have to say? You have not been responsible at all with your Admin status, and your participation in the Paradox Threads proves it. You also posted a meme that said "He's right you know" when Crabwhale said "Tsk tsk tsk, a good booty is a good booty no matter what it's attached to."
Oh I haven't have I? whose been cleaning up the category spam then? and just because I'm an admin am I not allowed to have fun? must I just be a soulless robot? I bet thats what you want me to be.

Crabwhale said:
Chuck Norris stomps. THEOS is just a shitty OC, even shittier than most of the other Spectral Destroyers, while Chuck Norris is one of the most badass beings to ever walk the planet.
No, Chuck is not, he's just a meme with big claims and zero proof. And sure, you may say the same about THEOS, but I believe that THEOS wins.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
No, Chuck is not, he's just a meme with big claims and zero proof. And sure, you may say the same about THEOS, but I believe that THEOS wins.
Except THEOS has nothing to back up the claims of him winning, Chuck does

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
That is literally one step above being a Carlos level argument. But then again, I should've figured. Calling people names when they disagree and spouting bullshit when you're caught. And you think VSBW is going to unban you anytime soon with that attitude? Please.

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
That is literally one step above being a Carlos level argument. But then again, I should've figured. Calling people names when they disagree and spouting bullshit when you're caught. And you think VSBW is going to unban you anytime soon with that attitude? Please.
Well, I'm sorry, but this wiki has allowed me more to be who I am instead of VSBW.

Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Here's the thing, though: what claims?

THEOS claims he veat CHEAGOD and he did and and it said so in CHEAGODS page.

Chuck meme claims it's above time and death but there's no proof of that.

there are copies of the chuck norris fact book now everyone can hold the Chuck Norris fact Book and because of that the fact book has lost a TON of power

Uselessnoob245 said:
THEOS wins unless Chuck holds the Chuck Norris fact Book
Chuck Norris always has the Chuck Norris fact book

Errorsaness said:

THEOS claims he veat CHEAGOD and he did and and it said so in CHEAGODS page.

Chuck meme claims it's above time and death but there's no proof of that.
This.

Errorsaness said:
THEOS wins via beating Chuck before

and if he beat chuck before he'll do it again
No matter how many times you say that it won't make it true

TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
The claims you make about THEOS being stronger than Chuck

Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
The claims you make about THEOS being stronger than Chuck
No, I mean what Chuck has to back up the claims of him winning.

Uselessnoob245 said:
Seol404 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Chuck wins. Dark is going to break into my house for making Satan lose.
I didn't see anywhere that if Chuck holds the Chuck Norris fact book then he becomes stronger.

It seems to me that you're really grasping at straws so Chuck can win here.

Chuck has actual feats/facts and is accepted as the strongest chatacter Memetic character by Ryukama, THEOS is one of the worst pages on the Wiki and only meets the requirements of Tier ∞

TheDarkSide857 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Seol404 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
I didn't see anywhere that if Chuck holds the Chuck Norris fact book then he becomes stronger.
A vote is a vote my friend, and all of Chuck Norris's facts are true, including the fact about how he kicks THEOS's ass

Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Oh I haven't have I? whose been cleaning up the category spam then? and just because I'm an admin am I not allowed to have fun? must I just be a soulless robot? I bet thats what you want me to be.
Oh, sorry. I didn't know that you were just having fun.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Oh, sorry. I didn't know that you were just having fun.
Wow, I never would have guesses that someone on Joke Battles Wiki would ever have fun, who would have thought?

Also, who are you to tell me how good of a job I'm doing as Admin when your blocked on both OC/FC Wiki AND VS Battles Wiki

Seol404 said:
Chuck has actual feats/facts and is accepted as the strongest chatacter Memetic character by Ryukama, THEOS is one of the worst pages on the Wiki and only meets the requirements of Tier ∞
Ryukama was the one that posted that April Fools joke that caused the wiki to go downhill. I know he didn't mean for it to be this way. He was just trying to have fun. He just didn't quite grasp the sheer size of the problems that the joke caused.

Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Seol404 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
A vote is a vote my friend, and all of Chuck Norris's facts are true, including the fact about how he kicks THEOS's ass
And yet do we see Chuck Norris making the Big Bang?

TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
Ryukama was the one that posted that April Fools joke that caused the wiki to go downhill. I know he didn't mean for it to be this way. He was just trying to have fun. He just didn't quite grasp the sheer size of the problems that the joke caused.
What does that have to do with anything I said?

TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Seol404 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
And yet do we see Chuck Norris making the Big Bang?
Are you actually using the "He can't do it in real life so it doesn't count" argument?

Errorsaness said:
yea are u? and Seol r u using the I didn't see it so it can't be true argument?
Hes just making claims of what his OC can do without proof, and please, please use actual english when you type, because you type like a five year old (sorry if this sounded mean)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back