• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chou SSJ Vegeta MFTL+ upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upgrade makes sense to me, I think @GodlyCharmander’s arguments make sense.

Moro arc Vegeta should be heriously above MFTL+ due to this:

Vegeta was able to dodge one of those Soul/Life force energy spheres that Moro absorbed.
Later on, those energy blast expreaded through the universe in a couple of seconds, reaching their host pretty quick.

The fun fact is that, even weakened Moro was able to see these spheres traveling, even Mr popo and Dende (both should have MFTL+ reactions).

with this, they should be heriously above DBS Anime MFTLS+.

Also this feat should probably be looked into, looks like it’d get huge results.

Upgrade makes sense to me, I think @GodlyCharmander’s arguments make sense.

Also this feat should probably be looked into, looks like it’d get huge results.
Thank you for your input.
The feat seems to be quite good for reactions, I'll look into it and make a calculation.

Should I call AKM, or is he on a break?

I called Damage to rejoin this CRT, I also called DDM, and UchihaSlayer.

This looks fine, but I'd suggest adding your following reasonings as to why the ship was going at top speed in the atmosphere (Which I agree with BTW), because obviously people will start questioning it willy-nilly regardless becaue Dragon Ball.

S i g h
let's go.
They do it instantly here

aRuxygb.png

It also instantly goes into the cosmos here
0W3T565.png

Same case for this instance
rty7GnT.png

Acceleration was literally never a factor for literally any DB ship ever made, there is no reason to assume it is just because someone scales to it.

They were trying to escape from the planet as fast as possible;

Being in the atmosphere is clearly a non-factor, you have a problem with the start-up being "instantaneous", which has shown to be the case.

Also, let's remember this ancient, shitty ship that could instantly go to jupiter.
TxgcQLl.png

Once you add these reasonings for how DB ships consistently accelerate to top speed instantaneously to your blog, we should be good to go.

Last edited:
Base Forms will have a 50th of this feat.

I agree with this for the same reasons as KLOL.
This looks fine, but I'd suggest adding your following reasonings as to why the ship was going at top speed in the atmosphere (Which I agree with BTW), because obviously people will start questioning it willy-nilly regardless becaue Dragon Ball.

Once you add these reasonings for how DB ships consistently accelerate to top speed instantaneously to your blog, we should be good to go.
The calc has the requested justifications now. Thank you very much for you input.

Okay, let's see who scales to this.

• Goku's SSJ forms (Black arc)
  • Vegeta's SSJ forms (Black arc)
  • Goku Black (Base)
  • Fusion Zamasu
  • Jiren
  • Moro
The SSJ multiplier also takes place here, so I should probably make a blog on it. Brb

Would you say it's fair to say that a casual weighted Piccolo, who is inferior to Frost, has no reason to stronger than Black Saga SSJ Vegeta and Goku? If so, the scaling chain will be greatly affected.
I think you're thinking of it in reverse.

What reason does that arc's Vegeta and Goku have to scale to this version of Piccolo?

I think you're thinking of it in reverse.

What reason does that arc's Vegeta and Goku have to scale to this version of Piccolo?
I believe Piccolo has no signs of being much, or any stronger than he was before. All he did, in the manga, was train Gohan off screen through unknown methods, and we have little reason to believe Piccolo himself did any substantial training from what I'm seeing.

I might be wrong on that, do we have any signs of improvement on Piccolo's end? If not, Start of Black Saga SSJ Characters should scale.

Speed scaling chain for the DBS Manga.

• U6/Start of Black Base Form Goku/Vegeta: >>1080c
  • A casual Piccolo can react and intercept a spaceship: 35061c
  • Frost can defeat someone Piccolo struggled with: >35061c
  • U6 SSJ Goku is stronger than Frost: >54000c
  • U6 SSJ Vegeta is comparable to Goku: >54000c
  • Both are capable of going God, then Blue: >2700000c
  • Black can stomp SSJ2 Trunks on his base form, and can keep up with SSJ2 Vegeta: >54000c
  • Black can go SSJ: >2700000c
  • After training in the time chamber, SSJ Vegeta can keep up with SSJ Black: >2700000c
  • Vegeta is capable of going God, then Blue: >135000000c
  • After Zamasu's healing, SSJ Black can restrain Blue Vegeta: >135000000c
  • After training, SSG Vegeta can briefly react to SSR Black: >135000000c
  • Vegeta can go blue after that: >6750000000c
  • Fusion Zamasu can curbstomp Blue Vegeta: >6750000000c
  • Perfect Blue Goku can somewhat match Fusion Zamasu: >6750000000c
  • Base Vegito can nearly blitz Fusion Zamasu with a Chi blast: >6750000000c
  • SSJ Vegito is 50x faster: >337500000000c
  • SSB Vegito is 50x faster than SSG Vegito: >16875000000000c

I don't know if Rosé is 50x God as well.

Thoughts, suggestions? I'll be adding justifications as well when I put it in a blog.

Last edited:
Vegeta after more training matches and overpowers SSR Black with SSG (and very briefly, Blue as well), showing that even SSG Vegeta is above SSR Black. The only reason he also used Blue is to hit more effectively while conserving stamina

That would mean that SSG Vegeta is > SSG Black, regardless of what multiplier Rosé is from God, so:

SSJ Black: 87652500c

SSG Black: >>>>>>87652500c

SSG Vegeta >>>>>87652500c

SSB Vegeta >>>>>4,382,625,000c

CSSB Goku, God Zamasu and Base Vegito all scale above this

Vegeta after more training matches and overpowers SSR Black with SSG (and very briefly, Blue as well), showing that even SSG Vegeta is above SSR Black. The only reason he also used Blue is to hit more effectively while conserving stamina

That would mean that SSG Vegeta is > SSG Black, regardless of what multiplier Rosé is from God, so:

SSJ Black: 87652500c

SSG Black: >>>>>>87652500c

SSG Vegeta >>>>>87652500c

SSB Vegeta >>>>>4,382,625,000c

CSSB Goku, God Zamasu and Base Vegito all scale above this
Gotta love how Gas and Jiren basically debunk the possible "lack of feats" argument.

Buu Saga Goku scales to 1080c in Base by being stronger than Shin, who is >>> 100% Frieza and likely SSJ Namek Saga Goku too
Likewise, SSJ Goku would be >>>>50000c if that's the case, thus, making the whole "scaling to Piccolo" argument pointless. If we had this all this time, Piccolo's calc is just irrelevant, serving only as supporting evidence.

Speed scaling chain for the DBS Manga.

• U6/Start of Black Base Form Goku/Vegeta: >>1080c
  • A casual Piccolo can react and intercept a spaceship: 35061c
  • Frost can defeat someone Piccolo struggled with: >35061c
  • U6 SSJ Goku is stronger than Frost: >54000c
  • U6 SSJ Vegeta is comparable to Goku: >54000c
  • Both are capable of going God, then Blue: >2700000c
  • Black can stomp SSJ2 Trunks on his base form, and can keep up with SSJ2 Vegeta: >54000c
  • Black can go SSJ: >2700000c
  • After training in the time chamber, SSJ Vegeta can keep up with SSJ Black: >2700000c
  • Vegeta is capable of going God, then Blue: >135000000c
  • After Zamasu's healing, SSJ Black can restrain Blue Vegeta: >135000000c
  • After training, SSG Vegeta can briefly react to SSR Black: >135000000c
  • Vegeta can go blue after that: >6750000000c
  • Fusion Zamasu can curbstomp Blue Vegeta: >6750000000c
  • Perfect Blue Goku can somewhat match Fusion Zamasu: >6750000000c
  • Base Vegito can nearly blitz Fusion Zamasu with a Chi blast: >6750000000c
  • SSJ Vegito is 50x faster: >337500000000c
  • SSB Vegito is 50x faster than SSG Vegito: >16875000000000c

I don't know if Rosé is 50x God as well.

Thoughts, suggestions? I'll be adding justifications as well when I put it in a blog.
Updated, how does it look?

Who scales above SSB Vegito? I assume no one other than Beerus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back