• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chou SSJ Vegeta MFTL+ upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vegeta (Chou) should be a solid Massively FTL+ by scaling above Piccolo (Chou), who has a Massively FTL+ feat

He does scale above him with Super Saiyan, I believe, therefore he should downscale to his base form having 1/50 of that speed.

Simple enough, right?

Okay, looking at this evidence, we can conclude that SSJ Vegeta AND SSJ Goku scales to Piccolo's approved MFTL+ feat.

I'd like to know who agrees with it, and who doesn't.

Last edited:
Anyone who is 3-B In the manga should be MFTL+ thanks to scaleing above Goku and beerus shockwave that reached the realm of the Kai's in like a second 🗿

Why does ss vegeta scale in speed above moro saga Weighs piccolo?
Piccolo without Weighs keep up with gohan with no issue

Even if we know that spaceship is capable of MFTL+ interstellar travel; how do we know it was travelling that fast in the atmosphere at that time?

Even if we know that spaceship is capable of MFTL+ interstellar travel; how do we know it was travelling that fast in the atmosphere at that time?
Well we know it was at full speed unless you mean something Like the ship would be slower in Atmosphere
If so why would Assume this instead of it being mftl+? Just questioning

vQm334M.png

Might mean their base forms, otherwise Goku would be including his UI/MUI state, which is just absurd.

They were in a hurry, running away at full speed. Why would they be any slower?
Because they're still in the atmosphere of a planet? How do we know their spaceship is even capable of MFTL+ speeds until they get out into space?

vQm334M.png

Might mean their base forms, otherwise Goku would be including his UI/MUI state, which is just absurd.
SSB states makes more sense considering 17 is blatantly above base form
He even took hits that can damage gf and Blocked one meant from him
Doubt goku would include an state he couldn’t tap on at will at the time

SSB states makes more sense considering 17 is blatantly above base form
The problem is, we don't know which form Goku was referring to.
Piccolo states that since vegeta And goku aren't on Earth he îs the strongest fighters on Earth which includes 17
Piccolo seen 17 blocking an hit meant for gf and goku stating top ssb goku ~ 17
Also, wouldn't that apply to Ultimate Gohan only?

You're not elaborating on how that stops a ship from going full speed.

Why would that even be the case? Elaborate, please.
Okay, let me put it like this. Why are you assuming that the ship can instantly reach its max speed with zero acceleration?

My question is, how do you know it is already travelling at MFTL+ speeds by the time Piccolo reacts to it?

How does a random calc of travelling between two stars prove it was already that fast while it was flying away from Piccolo in the atmosphere?

Also, TOP Frost is depicted as stronger than TOP Piccolo multiple times during Chapter 34. While using his full power, Frost was able to overpower an enemy Piccolo was having trouble with, so I don't see why Start of Moro Arc Piccolo would be any stronger than Frost.

Of course, Frost is fodder compared to SSJ Vegeta and SSJ Goku, as it was stated SSJ Goku was too much for TOP Frost to handle by Freeza in the already stated Chapter.

The problem is, we don't know which form Goku was referring to.

Also, wouldn't that apply to Ultimate Gohan only?
SSB goku is more logically since is backed up by 17 taking gf hits. Was supporting evidence anyway
Piccolo without Weighs can fight alongside gohan in moro arc and keep no issue so he scales to gohan in speed. Iirc ut gohan also doesn't have ut in dbs manga

Okay, let me put it like this. Why are you assuming that the ship can instantly reach its max speed with zero acceleration?
S i g h
let's go.
They do it instantly here

aRuxygb.png

It also instantly goes into the cosmos here
0W3T565.png

Same case for this instance
rty7GnT.png

Acceleration was literally never a factor for literally any DB ship ever made, there is no reason to assume it is just because someone scales to it.
My question is, how do you know it is already travelling at MFTL+ speeds by the time Piccolo reacts to it?
They were trying to escape from the planet as fast as possible;
How does a random calc of travelling between two stars prove it was already that fast while it was flying away from Piccolo in the atmosphere?
Being in the atmosphere is clearly a non-factor, you have a problem with the start-up being "instantaneous", which has shown to be the case.

can't we just calc the shockwaves from goku vs beerus battle?
I also agree with this.

Contact matter, they were trying to run away, obviously they are going at full speed, also the pokemon guy proved multiple times through scans that ships can instantly reach their top speed. Now prove why they aren't going at full speed, especially when: 1-They are running for dear life. 2- ships in db accelerate instantly, even the old namekian one does. 3- They literally have no reason to go slower.

He never directly fights Gohan, does he?
We don't scale one to another just because they fought together, that's nonsense (unless, you know, context)

They flight to moro at the same speed and seemingly hit him at the same time despite starting from the same time
Piccolo was fighting alongside gohan at seemingly same speed Like in 4 fights this arc

Moro arc Vegeta should be heriously above MFTL+ due to this:

Vegeta was able to dodge one of those Soul/Life force energy spheres that Moro absorbed.
Later on, those energy blast expreaded through the universe in a couple of seconds, reaching their host pretty quick.

The fun fact is that, even weakened Moro was able to see these spheres traveling, even Mr popo and Dende (both should have MFTL+ reactions).

with this, they should be heriously above DBS Anime MFTLS+.

Last edited:
Ssb vegeta already is this thread is for ss vegeta
Moro arc Vegeta should be heriously above MFTL+ due to this:

Vegeta was able to dodge one of those Soul/Life force energy spheres that Moro absorbed.
Later on, those energy blast expreaded through the universe in a couple of seconds, reaching their host pretty quick.

The fun fact is that, even weakened Moro was able to see these spheres traveling, even Mr popo and De de (both should have MFTL+ reactions).

with this, they should be heriously above DBS Anime MFTLS+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back