• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chou SSJ Vegeta MFTL+ upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Characters reacting to the Life force energy spheres which travel at costant speed, which later on spreaded through the universe.

They flight to moro at the same speed and seemingly hit him at the same time despite starting from the same time
Piccolo was fighting alongside gohan at seemingly same speed Like in 4 fights this arc

That's the reason to scale them? No, fighting at the same time does not mean they are in the same level. Both are equally fodder in comparision to Moro too, so it makes no sense to say they are equal.

Let me exemplify this:

Say Moro is a 1.000.000.000
Now, say Gohan is a 50.000, and Piccolo is a 1.000

In comparison, in battle, both will seem equally insignificant to Moro, despite having very different levels of power between themselves.

They both fight at the same time in the TOP too, they are a team. Piccolo wasn't comparable to Gohan them (pretty sure Gohan could one shot Piccolo at this point), and he isn't now.

... What kind of power jump or justification made SSJ-Level Piccolo jump to SSB-Level? Since when?
Maybe training idk🤷🏻‍♂️
The gohan stuff is actually consistent
We see their attacks traveling at similar speed and fighting against saganbo against similar speed
If one was blue tier and one ss tier i don't see why they team up so often too

No, fighting at the same time does not mean they are in the same level. Both are equally fodder in comparision to Moro too, so it makes no sense to say they are equal.

Let me exemplify this:

Say Moro is a 1.000.000.000
Now, say Gohan is a 50.000, and Piccolo is a 1.000
Tehy were clearly flying towards moro at similar speed too?
I don't see why moro changes anything

They both fight at the same time in the TOP too, they are a team. Piccolo wasn't comparable to Gohan them (pretty sure Gohan could one shot Piccolo at this point), and he isn't now.
Yeah and as you showed in those Instances gohan was holding back
It makes no sense to hold back in moro arc against 73 saganbo and moro

Maybe training idk🤷🏻‍♂️
Nope, you don't jump a whole-ass tier from unmentioned training off-screen for a few days. Even for Dragon Ball, that's absurd.
If no training was mentioned, implied or alluded to, no training happened, and therefore Piccolo isn't anywhere near SSB Level from nothing
The gohan stuff is actually consistent
We see their attacks traveling at similar speed and fighting against saganbo against similar speed
I see nothing, please tell me the chapter.
If one was blue tier and one ss tier i don't see why they team up so often too

They literally did. They have something called a bond. Gohan will team up with the much weaker Piccolo, and have done so (In the Tournament of Power, for example, where it's clear he isn't even SSJ level), because he likes him. There's no other reason. He was even willing to team up with Tien at the start, who couldn't do ANYTHING to Frost
Tehy were clearly flying towards moro at similar speed too?
I don't see why moro changes anything
We're scaling combat speed to travel speed now? What is this, 2016?
Either way, flying towards someone at similar speed isn't enough of a reason to scale the 4-B Piccolo to the 3-B Full-Power Gohan
Literally a whole god damn tier, nor is it reason to scale the 30000c Piccolo to the quadrillion FTL Full-Power Gohan
Yeah and as you showed in those Instances gohan was holding back
It makes no sense to hold back in moro arc against 73 saganbo and moro
That doesn't really matter, unless we see Piccolo keeping up with someone Gohan can, we're not scaling the two.

I see nothing, please tell me the chapter.
Chapter 56
Yes and again as you showed in top gohan was holding back anf never fought alongside each other while both at fp
In moro arc there is no reason for gohan to hold back. Earth was at play

We're scaling combat speed to travel speed now? What is this, 2016?
Either way, flying towards someone at similar speed isn't enough of a reason to scale the 4-B Piccolo to the 3-B Full-Power Gohan
Similar flight speed = similar combat in db duh
I mean i don't see why if gohan woudk have no reason to slow down in a situation Like this
If gohan was supposed to be fast enough be massivelly faster piccolo wouldn't travel ar similar speed at all

Chapter 56
Yes and again as you showed in top gohan was holding back anf never fought alongside each other while both at fp
In moro arc there is no reason for gohan to hold back. Earth was at play

Similar flight speed = similar combat in db duh
Since WHEN?
You're scaling two character that have been CONSISTENTLY portrayed as far apart as they can be in terms of power based on a scene where they charge at someone.

That's nonsense. And I'll prove it.

Chapter 53
Some context now:
Chapter 56
Chapter 58

Then the story progresses as normal.

SERIOUSLY, I went out of my way to read the chapters and you seem to distort SO MUCH context and ignore everything that goes against your idea. No, Piccolo is not comparable to Full-Power Gohan, in ANY way, shape or form. This is CONSISTENTLY proven not to be the case, and you won't change that by showing one or two instances where they ARE FIGHTING AS A DUO, AND THUS OBVIOUSLY IN SYNC.

I rest my case.

Why are all the dbz/dbs/dbgt w/e crts always so slow. Nothing ever gets done. (sorry for the derailment i'm just confused)

How about a Hunter x Hunter CRT, eh? Haven't seen those in a ******* while, huh?
Hiatus x Hiatus
763094635886280754.png

Why are all the dbz/dbs/dbgt w/e crts always so slow. Nothing ever gets done. (sorry for the derailment i'm just confused)
We already had a derailment with the whole "Piccolo SSB Level" argument here, so it's cool.

The problem seems to be lack of interest from the staff (which we need to wait for to get anything going). Maybe they're saturated with the verse, who knows?

Either way, the premise is still up, I'll add the evidence that SSJ Goku and Vegeta are stronger than Piccolo

Since WHEN?
You're scaling two character that have been CONSISTENTLY portrayed as far apart as they can be in terms of power based on a scene where they charge at someone.

That's nonsense. And I'll prove it.

Chapter 53
Some context now:
Chapter 56
Chapter 58

Then the story progresses as normal.

SERIOUSLY, I went out of my way to read the chapters and you seem to distort SO MUCH context and ignore everything that goes against your idea. No, Piccolo is not comparable to Full-Power Gohan, in ANY way, shape or form. This is CONSISTENTLY proven not to be the case, and you won't change that by showing one or two instances where they ARE FIGHTING AS A DUO, AND THUS OBVIOUSLY IN SYNC.

I rest my case.
I concede

Vegeta (Chou) should be a solid Massively FTL+ by scaling above Piccolo (Chou), who has a Massively FTL+ feat

He does scale above him with Super Saiyan, I believe, therefore he should downscale to his base form having 1/50 of that speed.

Simple enough, right?

Okay, looking at this evidence, we can conclude that SSJ Vegeta AND SSJ Goku scales to Piccolo's approved MFTL+ feat.

I'd like to know who agrees with it, and who doesn't.
that piccolo feat got approved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back