• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaede Kayano VS Chisato Nishikigi (Cause it's like 12:00 AM and I don't have any creative titles and now YOU have to suffer with me)

This is a redo match, you dolt. The last match was dooky and FRA-trained, and I think the conclusion is wrong, so I've come to redo it.

Yah, I never really understood how this got added when it restricted standard equipment for Kaede in the first place, but I didn't really care enough to get it removed either.

Ehhhhh, Kaede outskills in everything? Because there is special cloth on top of the AP difference, Chisato can't really hurt her physically either. Both have guns, but Kaede can just dodge them. How good is Chisato's analytical prediction supposed to be?

I don't really get how the last match was added either. Kaede seems to have to have far, far higher general skill, to the point I doubt Chisato's analytical prediction even matters all that much.

Which is why I made a separate match. I don't like appeal to popularity.

Also AC profiles look really good and I plan to use them more in matches.

I took a glance at the first thread, and the only proper reasons for the conclusion seem to be that Kaede's stealth isn't good and she has a stamina disadvantage.

Now I either have literally zero common sense or what is written on Chisato's stamina section isn't even close to Kaede's.

The latter is obviously wrong. I'm not even sure where "Nagisa is better at stealth" is coming from.

The only advantage Chisato has over Kaede still seems to be analytical prediction, of which I still have no idea about the usefulness. In the worst case, Kaede will just close the distance and beat her up, which she should easily be able to do considering she can compete in close combat with Okano, who can strike Karasuma with unexpected hits, and unexpectedly well with Korosensei, who has a variety of analytical predictions and precogs passively working.

This does seem to be a stomp, yeah.

Mate, i once made an matches in either 01:00 AM or more than that yet can give a better title, you have skill issue 🗿

What's the major change that happened on AC? i'm not against the stomp btw

Back