• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There could be multiple reasons such as:

1. No one read the Manhua that participates in this thread.

2. No one cares to scale the character and its cosmology from the Manhua.

3. Usually people scale characters that they like or think are strong and good for debates.

I think this should be appropriate to ask here, why is sun wukong still 4-A?
Didn't staff agree on low 2-C or something?

2nd Novel is mostly for hax abilities and explanations which may cause a tier jump compared to the first novel. It does have a sizable Cosmology, but the 3rd Novel is when it starts reaching Blue and White levels.
Interesting.
How many novels are there, 4 right?

Also, how would you say Yin Tian Shen Yin compares to Blue and White cosmology wise? And who in your opinion wins, Gao Chuan or Lan Mu?

Interesting.
Yup.
Also, how would you say Yin Tian Shen Yin compares to Blue and White cosmology wise? And who in your opinion wins, Gao Chuan or Lan Mu?
Cosmology-wise, they are both ludicrously high into Tier 0 based on their current novels. But Blue and White is at the top of the latter, besides pure fan fiction verses no other novels can beat it thanks to Information Theory, so Lan Mu would win.

Do you read the novel? If yes, where do you scale him?
When I read it only first 1500 chapters were translated out of 3300. Then I read the rest with MTL. Currently 5000 out of 5600 chapters are translated. So I don't think I would be able to give informed opinion. But to give some feats, there were multiverse size countries. World had many of these countries. High tiers were able to destroy that world by accident. Then there was a sea next to this world. Sea was said to be endless. Even many characters much faster than baseline immeasurable speed were only able to discover tiny parts of it after billions of years. Then mc shook the sea just by breaking trough. Then he remolded the whole verse with a weapon with endless sea being only one of the worlds. Mc also died as a result but then he just resurrected. That was around 3100th chapter. I did not read rest of the chapters.

Last edited:
Interesting.

Gao Chuan is not strong enough. One of Verse's strongest is Joshua he is the "Miracle" who sealed all Prototypes (Like: Tai One, Brahman, God,...) and Monsters into a Multiverse. He is the main main character of the 2nd novel and he has manhua and is very cool. Link manhua

When I read it only first 1500 chapters were translated out of 3300. Then I read the rest with MTL. Currently 5000 out of 5600 chapters are translated. So I don't think I would be able to give informed opinion. But to give some feats, there were multiverse size countries. World had many of these countries. High tiers were able to destroy that world by accident. Then there was a sea next to this world. Sea was said to be endless. Even many characters much faster than baseline immeasurable speed were only able to discover tiny parts of it after billions of years. Then mc shook the sea just by breaking trough. Then he remolded the whole verse with a weapon with endless sea being only one of the worlds. Mc also died as a result but then he just resurrected. That was around 3100th chapter. I did not read rest of the chapters.
Isn't it chapter 5846 now?

It can't be accessed without permission
I didn't see it before, so I'm very sorry to reply now. Since access is not allowed, I'll take a screenshot.
6b4fb18654e306ef6b5c8dc3dbb16737.png
bfa727ddd91650e82204b8e212fb7e95.png
1a48aacc3538f9d32b3999280969a730.png
015ba62cdeeaae2743fa9a55c7a59a87.png
dd564fa20d617e93f5057a8f88a6905c.png
c7dd9aa05291d6ac770e96f3ac23ce10.png
7e660de2dba5b75f8d4ca956fa03c4a1.png
50582f3cdc9faab92b64477b0aa9f76c.png
266a3fe715aad42ec2792b19ec0f9e3a.png

It's the difference between Eternal Transcendence & Absolute Transcendence. You could say that the end of Eternal Transcendence is Absolute Transcendence, but that in itself is a contradiction.

Eternal Transcendence has no end, even if it was on the level of an absolutely transcendent being, it would keep going higher despite the logical fallacy. This is because if it doesn't go higher then it wasn't eternal in the first place.
Where would an Omnipotent being fit in?

Where would an Omnipotent being fit in?
Depends on if you take Omnipotence by definition, or by human understanding. By definition, even if it's something beyond human concepts, Omnipotence stands above it, that of course including Eternal Transcendence. But then again, perhaps Omnipotence is a human concept, therefor things can truly transcend beyond it.

Omnipotence existed before humans, it’s just a name we give to it
The moment we gave "Omnipotence" a name and description, it was tied down by our limited imagination and definition. Trying to theorize about something that cannot be theorized about is a pointless conjecture. So, I do believe there is something that is beyond Omnipotence, however trying to figure out what it is, is impossible.

خام
从 寰宇 的 最 低端 也 就是 大千世界 的 最 深处 , 到 寰宇 的 最 顶端 也 就是 穹顶 的 距离 是 一千 八百 万亿 亿 里 的 距离。
أتذكر أنه حتى تراكيب علم الكونيات الأكبر حجمًا أكبر من 寰宇 بشكل محدود. 180 × 10 ^ 48 ميلا🗿
إخوانه هذا هو inner univers of the saint lou zheng father he isn't a complete univers because the saint is half dead they say that other univers are different

Yes, I plan on doing two CRT's for him hopefully when the MTG stuff gets accepted.
I have two questions,
how many universes will he be into 2-C? Baseline?

Infinite lifting strength for him was already accepted, right? So will he have that too?

And do you still believe he is 1-A?

Wouldn't sun be 2-A for killing dragon gods who made infinite dragon realms?
That's a mistranslation and understanding, the infinite worlds are in the Buddha Lands not the Dragon Palace.
I have two questions, how many universes will he be into 2-C? Baseline?
It's going to be Low 2-C, possibly 2-C (With 2-3 Universes)
Infinite lifting strength for him was already accepted, right? So will he have that too?
No change in lifting strength, Ruyi Jingu Bang is the same weight no matter how large it gets.
And do you still believe he is 1-A?
Depends on his Pein stonewalls the CRT like before.

Back