• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chimera vs Leviathan: Shoto's Ws Fight [5-0-0]

Their AP, Dura, and LS both scale to the same thing so there is no point mentioning it.

Leviathan has a slight speed advantage though, sitting at Mach 22.87 vs Chimera's Mach 16.34.

Chimera's the smarter fighting, but it's not like he's a CQC master or anything like that. Also, Leviathan has superior ranged attacks. Since he can turn and manipulate Chimera's fire breath against him using his own Quirk. Meaning his own ranged attacks are irrelevant compared to Leviathan's.

Both of them are similar physically, but Leviathan's slightly higher speed and has superior ranged attacks. Shoto was struggle to avoid his Quirk even with his high mobility. Chimera hasn't been show to be very mobile and is slower than Shoto was. He'll find it far harder to avoid being impaled by Leviathan's piercing attacks.

Especially when his own ranged attacks are ineffective. If Leviathan was a smarter fighter I can see him pulling a clear victory. But his dumb/berserk nature does making predicting what he'll do more difficult.

I think base Chimera's raw power/lifting strength is higher. Even in base he was stated to have been holding back against them and was far more casual with blowing Shoto's ice away. Compared to Leviathan who can't hold back due to being a enraged monster that cannot even speak.

Chimera than stops holding back and is stronger, and can transform to become even stronger. I daresay while dodging is not an option, if he grabs one of Leviathan's tendrils he can hold them in place and toss him around or towards him for up attacks. Once the range advantage is gone, Leviathan isn't smart enough to get distance again.

It'll become a slug fest and Chimera will win. So I'm voting for Chimera in this case. His superior strength should overwhelm Leviathan's slight speed advantage and ranged attacks.

Their AP, Dura, and LS both scale to the same thing so there is no point mentioning it.

Leviathan has a slight speed advantage though, sitting at Mach 22.87 vs Chimera's Mach 16.34.

Chimera's the smarter fighting, but it's not like he's a CQC master or anything like that. Also, Leviathan has superior ranged attacks. Since he can turn and manipulate Chimera's fire breath against him using his own Quirk. Meaning his own ranged attacks are irrelevant compared to Leviathan's.

Both of them are similar physically, but Leviathan's slightly higher speed and has superior ranged attacks. Shoto was struggle to avoid his Quirk even with his high mobility. Chimera hasn't been show to be very mobile and is slower than Shoto was. He'll find it far harder to avoid being impaled by Leviathan's piercing attacks.

Especially when his own ranged attacks are ineffective. If Leviathan was a smarter fighter I can see him pulling a clear victory. But his dumb/berserk nature does making predicting what he'll do more difficult.

I think base Chimera's raw power/lifting strength is higher. Even in base he was stated to have been holding back against them and was far more casual with blowing Shoto's ice away. Compared to Leviathan who can't hold back due to being a enraged monster that cannot even speak.

Chimera than stops holding back and is stronger, and can transform to become even stronger. I daresay while dodging is not an option, if he grabs one of Leviathan's tendrils he can hold them in place and toss him around or towards him for up attacks. Once the range advantage is gone, Leviathan isn't smart enough to get distance again.

It'll become a slug fest and Chimera will win. So I'm voting for Chimera in this case. His superior strength should overwhelm Leviathan's slight speed advantage and ranged attacks.
Out of curiosity, how high of diff do you think Chimera takes it by?

Out of curiosity, how high of diff do you think Chimera takes it by?
He'll be pretty beaten up at first. Leviathan's attacks are piercing and since they start Tens of Meters away he'll start with that.

If Chimera tries to counter with his flame breath he'll be in for a rude surprise and get hurt even more. Honestly, Leviathan has a good chance of beating him in this moment. But I think Chimera's overall toughness should let him survive long enough to realize what he needs to do. Being smarter helps out as well.

Once he transforms and goes all out, all he needs to do is get close or grab a single tendril to drag Leviathan towards him.

I'd say around 6/10 times. Like legit if Leviathan wasn't dumb, I'd say he'd take the win since all he'd have to do is keep his distance and aim for the head. Maybe even put Chimera into the water nearby and drown him. Chimera can't fight as good in the water as Leviathan can.

He'll be pretty beaten up at first. Leviathan's attacks are piercing and since they start Tens of Meters away he'll start with that.

If Chimera tries to counter with his flame breath he'll be in for a rude surprise and get hurt even more. Honestly, Leviathan has a good chance of beating him in this moment. But I think Chimera's overall toughness should let him survive long enough to realize what he needs to do. Being smarter helps out as well.

Once he transforms and goes all out, all he needs to do is get close or grab a single tendril to drag Leviathan towards him.

I'd say around 6/10 times. Like legit if Leviathan wasn't dumb, I'd say he'd take the win since all he'd have to do is keep his distance and aim for the head. Maybe even put Chimera into the water nearby and drown him. Chimera can't fight as good in the water as Leviathan can.
Leviathan's biggest weakness is that he's a lot bit stupid lol

Yeah Chimera FRA

Back