• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I was going to do this if no one else did.

Leviathan's dumb, so Chimera is likely the better hand to hand combatant here. Leviathan is stronger but 11 Tons vs 14 Tons isn't by all that much. Lifting Strength goes to Leviathan, it would be smart for him to restrain Chimera but he isn't that smart and uses his tentacles for piercing attacks mostly.

He needs existing water in order to manipulate water, same for fire. At 20 meters Chimera could try his fire breath, but Leviathan will turn that back around on Chimera. So at a distance Leviathan has an advantage, Chimera's ranged attacks are beaten by Leviathan's Quirk. Though Chimera's resistance to fire means it won't bother him.

Up close I think Chimera would be better, since he isn't a raging berserker. However Leviathan's slightly higher strength, piercing attacks with his Quirk, along with superior ranged attacks should give him the lead. If they get near water Leviathan can attempt to drown him like he tried against Shoto. Not certain how Chimera's fire breath would work underwater, but I imagine it wouldn't be anywhere near as effect as normal.

Also Chimera's hand to hand combat skills while better via having intelligence, aren't all that impressive.

Guess I'll vote for Leviathan.

I was going to do this if no one else did.

Leviathan's dumb, so Chimera is likely the better hand to hand combatant here. Leviathan is stronger but 11 Tons vs 14 Tons isn't by all that much. Lifting Strength goes to Leviathan, it would be smart for him to restrain Chimera but he isn't that smart and uses his tentacles for piercing attacks mostly.

He needs existing water in order to manipulate water, same for fire. At 20 meters Chimera could try his fire breath, but Leviathan will turn that back around on Chimera. So at a distance Leviathan has an advantage, Chimera's ranged attacks are beaten by Leviathan's Quirk. Though Chimera's resistance to fire means it won't bother him.

Up close I think Chimera would be better, since he isn't a raging berserker. However Leviathan's slightly higher strength, piercing attacks with his Quirk, along with superior ranged attacks should give him the lead. If they get near water Leviathan can attempt to drown him like he tried against Shoto. Not certain how Chimera's fire breath would work underwater, but I imagine it wouldn't be anywhere near as effect as normal.

Also Chimera's hand to hand combat skills while better via having intelligence, aren't all that impressive.

Guess I'll vote for Leviathan.
This is fair, but also remember that his performance against Shoto was supported by the use of Trigger. Even if the Trigger didn't boost his physical strength, his Quirk was what was able to give Shoto a lot of trouble. I don't know whether or not to give him Trigger for this match, and even if I did, the Trigger only lasts about 20 minutes or so, and I don't think that Leviathan is strong enough to defeat Chimera within that time frame. So without it, Leviathan's Quirk would likely be much less potent and deal less damage to Chimera.

We can't have Leviathan without Trigger, as he is unknown and has zero showings. Trigger isn't optional and can't be restricted, it's his standard equipment.

Also 20 minutes is very long for a fight, Chimera didn't even fight for that long. Also it is at least 20 minutes, since the standard trigger drug last around an hour. We just don't know which version they're using, cheap knock off or the real deal. Regardless either Leviathan or Chimera will be defeated before that happens.

Last edited:
Something I didn't consider is that Chimera only has Hypersonic Reaction and Combat speed, while Leviathan has Hypersonic general speed, meaning Chimera technically couldn't keep up while running and would be forced to stay still, since he was shown to be a pretty static fighter in general.

Both of their speeds are the same, just that sometimes we're too lazy to be specific.

Leviathan never caught up with Todoroki sliding on his ice, he just made him go up high, and than broke his ice to attack him while he was in mid air. They both are only Hypersonic in reaction and combat speed, since no one seem to care about such a difference.

That's just make it worse for Chimera since he gets destroyed in ranged. Though Leviathan will charge him head on anyway, basically it's a worthless thing.

Both of their speeds are the same, just that sometimes we're too lazy to be specific.

Leviathan never caught up with Todoroki sliding on his ice, he just made him go up high, and than broke his ice to attack him while he was in mid air. They both are only Hypersonic in reaction and combat speed, since no one seem to care about such a difference.

That's just make it worse for Chimera since he gets destroyed in ranged. Though Leviathan will charge him head on anyway, basically it's a worthless thing.
Got it, I was only just basing off what I saw in both of their profiles.

Back