• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Humungousaur vs Chojuro Kon

Chimera's AP: 8.12 tons, at least 11 tons when transformed

Chimera's LS: Unknown

Humungousaur's AP: 8.32 tons, higher when enlarged. At least 11 tons, likely higher with Ultimate Humungousaur

Humungousaur's LS: Class M

Last edited:
My god why Deku again.
Hell for this match Muscular even fits more as a straight beat down brawler instead of a nimble fighter who strategically plans every move

Bro you have 30 matches going right now that aren’t even done yet, why are you starting more
Cuz nobody's freaking replying to those threads, and I'd rather not just sit and do nothing but bump. After having seen the other comments, I've decided to change the MHA from Deku to Chimera since as people mentioned it seems more fitting.

good, these fights only with Deku are pretty boring and repetitive, by the way, how will this fight be? Do you both start as high 8-c, or do you already start as 8-B?
Good point, I hadn't thought about the fact that both are at the same tiers but can access transformations that increase their power. In that case, they'll both start in their base forms, but can access their empowered states if they want.

both have the same range in relation to their attacks, both have an average intelligence, HUMUNGOUSSAR has a high stamina, while kon a superhuman stamina, kon is also better in melee combat but humongousaur has much superior Ls, HUMUNGOUSSAR can also increase his Ls even more with max size and ultimate form, during the fight, both used their supreme forms, in my view to know the winner, we have to know the exact number of humungoussar's ap, kon must probably be 34 tons

After finally being able to search about Ultimate Humungosaur AP

The only way I have found to calculate his AP, is that Aggregor is 8-B for being the sum of individual aliens AP, so the sum is: (4x 4.49 tons) + 7.06 tons = 25.02

If Kon is 11 tons, Humungosaur has a clear AP advantage and is unknown vs Class M, Humungosaur throw hims easily against a wall and call it a day

Well, I have been following this page for a while, so I might as well offer some input...

Humungousaur is much more skilled and experienced while being able to battle multiple U.A. students is cool, Humungousaur was capable of clashing with- as well as out skilling warriors like Vilgax, who famously conquered 10 planets and has been alive and kicking for two centuries. I don't think Kon's abilities will be too surprising to Ben as he's fought against chimera characters on a multitude of occasions (namely Aggregor and Kevin Levin).

Considering his LS is already higher than Kon's, he won't have trouble manhandling him (like this for instance), and as mentioned by Kazuma earlier if Ben has to go ultimate, it'll be game over as Ult Hu scales higher than Ult Aggregor as he could go few a few rounds against Ult Kevin who in turn is superior to Aggregor.

So I vote Humungosaurus Rex FRA

Last edited:
I'll also vote Humongousaur since Ben has had more experience fighting villains with unique powers, comapred to Chojuro, whose only noticeable fight was shown against U.A. students, which while impressive doesn't really compare to fighting Vilgax. He can increase his size as well, and if they initiate their transformations, I think that Ultimate Humungousaur's got more advantages with his spiked tail and arm cannons, which he can fire at high speed in quick succession. His armor could likely protect himself against Chojuro's fire blast as well.

Back