• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chi Chi vs All Might

All Might is scaled to:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Therefir/My_Hero_Academia:_Detroit_Smash#Final_Tally

Detroit Smash: 161609021433500000 Joules, or 38.63 Megatons, 7-B, City level

Assuming I did my conversions right, since I dunno which end was accepted.... 7-B Chi Chi is scaled to Master Roshi via this: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:FanofRPGs/Master_Roshi_destroys_Mount_Frypa, as being slightly weaker than Master Roshu, using one of:

Average Height
Low End: 7.40563388 Megatons of TNT (30985172200000000 joules)

OR

Tallest Height
Low End: 31.7885421 Megatons of TNT (133003260000000000 joules)

So....

161,609,021,433,500,000 joules (All Might)

30,985,172,200,000,000 joules to 133,003,260,000,000,000 joules

Worst case scenario for Chi Chi, she's up against someone who's about 5.21 times stronger than her.

Best case scenario, All Might is still 28-point-six quadrillion joules stronger, or roughly one fifth stronger than her.

Chi Chi's helmet being restricted seems silly & cruel, as her 7-B key starts in the Piccolo Jr Saga, by which time she hasn't been seen using her helmet; Did she even ever use it again past that point?

But even if it WERE unrestricted & she was able & willing to use it in this key, she's still outclassed.

Chi-Chi: Range: Standard melee range. Tens of meters with lasers | Standard melee range

All Might: Range: Standard melee range. Several kilometers with shockwaves (The aftereffects of his Detroit Smash drew in a thunderstorm at least 5.3 kilometers away)

Oh, did we mention his Air Manipulation/Shockwaves, his Weather Manipulation & Pseudo-Flight?

Whereas Chi-Chi simply has Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Martial Arts & Lasers.

Let's compare other aspects.

Chi Chi:

Stamina:
Superhuman

Intelligence: Combat Smart

All Might:

Stamina:
High (Able to use One For All often, used to be able to act as a hero for more than 3 hours at a time)

Intelligence: It's really long so I'll just say he has much more combat experience & knowledge of how to use powers & physical abilities & if you want the rest of the details on his intelligence, read his profile.

TL;DR - All Might severely outclasses Chi Chi
; Even scaling her to the best of the best feat she scales to, he's between around 20% stronger than her to FIVE-POINT-TWO TIMES (520%!) stronger than she is!

Not only that, he severely outclasses her in versatility/hax, range, stamina, & combat experience/ability.

I don't see how she can have any advantage here, other than maybe All-Might hesitating to kill a young lady, but being willing nonetheless, & I dare say this might be a stomp that's just what it looks like: A veteran pro hero putting a blemish on his shining record by beating the living daylights out of a mostly innocent house-wife.

So, stomp or decisive victory?

@Gargoyle One: Ahhh. Any idea to what value? Also, do you know which end of the Mount Frypan Calc Chi-Chi scales to? The difference could still be notable even after a downgrade, & even without that All-Might still has those other advantages I mentioned.

Neat. Good to know. Well, then, what should we do about this current thread? Just follow the statistics on the profiles as they are, or wait until the revision finishes?

A < 2x AP Advantage doesn't make this a stomp, if changes are being made.

It would invalidate Imaginym's vote, tho.

I mean, if Chi Chi is < 2x his AP, I still think that AM can take this off of range and experience/skill.

AM is now 22 Megatons

But he still outskills as well as out versatiles with OFA

Voting him

For now, I'm undecided. Chi Chi has okay range with her helmet, & has the AP/Durability advantage (I believe she has 31 Megatons & All Might is now 22.), but All Might still has better versatility/hax, & combat experience. Possibly Intelligence, too, & I'm pretty sure about Stamina, too.

Range, I'd have to check what they are.

With AM's new statistics, Chi Chi is only about 140.9% of AM's power, but a statistical advantage is still an advantage & his Stamina is superior, I'm pretty sure.

Back