• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chess match:Goku vs Paimon

Goku from the dbs manga vs paimon from genshin impact

Just to make sure, both of them know the rules of the game

Who you got winning?

(I also used manga goku here because if i used dbs anime goku here paimon would probally stomp)

The winner gets to eat this banquet

images

Goku:

Paimon:

Reiner eats all the food(incon):

Last edited:
Paimon academically isn't THAT stupid. Goku fails to perform kindergarten mathematics

Teaching Goku the rules of Chess will take far too long for the match to start, so Paimon wins by default

Paimon academically isn't THAT stupid. Goku fails to perform kindergarten mathematics

Teaching Goku the rules of Chess will take far too long for the match to start, so Paimon wins by default
That is why i switched to manga goku

images

Unlike in the anime he is not THAT dumb lol

also he probally knows how to measure a cube which is suprising

That is why i switched to manga goku

images

Unlike in the anime he is not THAT dumb lol

also he probally knows how to measure a cube which is suprising
1. that's still substantially dumber than Paimon.Paimon taught Traveler how to speak, read, and understand Teyvat language andalso taught him the basic history of every nation they've ever went to
2. that scene in the manga is the same in the anime too

1. that's still substantially dumber than Paimon.Paimon taught Traveler how to speak, read, and understand Teyvat language andalso taught him the basic history of every nation they've ever went to
2. that scene in the manga is the same in the anime too
1-She did teach him all of that?Can you send me the scan?Either i completely missed this or i have yet to reach the part of the story where this is revealed

2-
Both the manga and the anime are different continuties with similar stories

In the anime the guy was struggling to COUNT, even with the aid of his fingers

In the manga he managed to measure a cube

There is a big difference here lol

1-She did teach him all of that?Can you send me the scan?Either i completely missed this or i have yet to reach the part of the story where this is revealed

2-
Both the manga and the anime are different continuties with similar stories

In the anime the guy was struggling to COUNT, even with the aid of his fingers

In the manga he managed to measure a cube

There is a big difference here lol
1. https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wiki/Paimon

2. that's still... not impressive at all even compared to the average person. Paimon is as intelligent as the average person and has academic common sense

Literally where on it does to say that lol.
"She also has extensive knowledge regarding the world of Teyvat, acting as the Traveler's guide to the world after they fish her out of the water."

also this

"Paimon would stay with the Traveler and teach them the Teyvat Language: to her amazement, it only took them two months to become a conversational speaker."

"She also has extensive knowledge regarding the world of Teyvat, acting as the Traveler's guide to the world after they fish her out of the water."
How does this translate to being good at chess?
"Paimon would stay with the Traveler and teach them the Teyvat Language: to her amazement, it only took them two months to become a conversational speaker."
There isn't a reference for it. Again, how does this translate to being good at chess? Chess is a game about strategy, not necessarily intelligence. As far as strategy goes, Goku is lightyears ahead of Paimon.

How does this translate to being good at chess?

There isn't a reference for it. Again, how does this translate to being good at chess? Chess is a game about strategy, not necessarily intelligence. As far as strategy goes, Goku is lightyears ahead of Paimon.
it showcases that her ability and potential to learn and understand chess is better than Goku's

and Goku doesn't have a strategic mind about literally anything other than fighting. I've been playing games my entire life, and I can safely say that having a shitload of experience in 1 genre of game doesn't necessarily give you an edge over even beginning players in a completely new game genre.

Not to mention, Paimon regularly helps Traveler learn how to fight and comes up with new moves for him frequently.
idk how to insert screenshots on VS Battles Wiki and the genshin wiki doesn't provide it either so I'm just gonna type it out

Anemo Traveler:
E: "You discussed the way to grasp the formless wind with Paimon
Q: "You and Paimon studied the flapping of a butterfly's wings"

Geo Traveler:
E: "You spoke with Paimon about the final destination of falling stars"
Q: "You and Paimon studied the pulse of the mountains"

Electro Traveler:
E: "You and Paimon discuss the paths by which electricity might flow"
Q: "You and Paimon studied the light that flashes through the clouds"

Dendro Traveler:
E: "You and Paimon observed the flowing edge of Grass and leaf"
Q: "You and Paimon studied the sounds of plants that sprout after the rain"

Paimon deserves more credit tbh. In terms of academics, logic, and critical thinking, she should be better than fukin Goku

Then it’s a stomp of a chess match. Why not give Goku prior knowledge of how to play chess, like baiting pieces and knowing what pieces to move, before putting that dumb mofo into a game? Emergency food still has huge intelligence advantage. 😂

Back