• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chess Discussion

Once I got into a fight with Hikaru, I gripped his neck and threw him 20 metres and fragmented the floor from my pressure alone.

bro i got my account banned like 6 times

chess.com wont give me any more chances so now i have to use a vpn
Why cheat? Is it fun to you? Fear of failure? I mean most games feel fun if you can use cheats at the beginning but after a while, doesn't it gets stale?

Why cheat? Is it fun to you? Fear of failure? I mean most games feel fun if you can use cheats at the beginning but after a while, doesn't it gets stale?
yeah it was fun at the beginning but once you start cheating so much it gets boring af so i stopped

How you get caught 6 times tho 😭, you didn't think to cover up your tracks after the 3rd time?
bro everytime i got banned, chess.com gave me another chance and unbanned me so i thought that the same thing would happen the 7th time but it didn't

I'm free from 2:20 pm EST - 2:50 EST (in about 3 hours) then from like 5:30pm - 8pm (in about 6 hours). Let me know ahead of time so I can be online.

Back