• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: ICY MOUNTAIN ENCOUNTER

You wanna know something infuriating? D&D has a Chimera, but it's 9-A+... Why does this happen?

Oh well, time to fight Manny from Ice Age
● ------------------------------------- ●
No story here for now, can't really think of one

• Nyfellar and Base Chelshia used
  • 8-C versions used
  • Speed equalized
  • Place Located in: Yellowstone Park
375px-Grand_Canyon_of_yellowstone.jpg

latest

VS
7718ECB0B77B0AFC69CAA75D20DC3A91EA115620

Last edited:
Chel is about 3 times stronger so that's fun. She has a range advantage as well but it isn't something she'd rely on right away.

I'm assuming the mammoth is...weirdly skilled?

how absurd is it lol
You should know the deal by now

As a CR 11 creature... it's skilled enough to fight off 4 people at once with each individual being able to take on 4 people at once and repeat 9 more times. The baseline is the average trained soldier.

Last edited:
Ah 4e
@Dragonstitch should be able to answer any questions for the scaling chains here

I will note that the Mammoth has a massive LS edge so if it gets a grab of her with its trunk she can't really move while it smashes her over stuff
Also while she does have a ranged it's also worth mentions that in terms of pure melee combat the Mammoth has the edge due to its tusks being 15 feet long so

You have a response to it?
while it has a range advantage at melee combat Chelshia could still always fall back if it seems disadvantageous to fight hand to hand. Also given the creature's bigger size and bulk Chelshia probably has far more maneuverability on her side.

I mean
The skill scaling is against human fighters, it's plenty capable against far smaller targets lol
Also how often can she even spam that projectile anyways?

Yeah but it's not like it's that long. She can just keep blasting it, especially since she can move around while charging it. It's not like some dragon ball beam where she has to stay still.

I mean, what prevents the Mammoth from running at her through the blast?
Even with speed equal it being physically massive means that it covers more ground while running, and it got really high endurance
It really only needs one grab before the whole match snowballs in its favor, and the the range game is all assuming at the start it doesn't grab her

Still going with Chel due to general mobility and AP advantage (I don't believe in skill scaling for the most part lol)

And just to get this concluded

Furry Elephant FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back