• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raiding Jurassic Park (Pillagers vs Stegosaurus)

If it's tied to the bad omen effect then that's hardly even summoning and not applicable to the match so never mind lol.

Either way can the pillagers just play the distance game and shoot the dude to death?

Either way can the pillagers just play the distance game and shoot the dude to death?
Perhaps

But as a CR 10 creature... it's skilled enough to fight off 4 people at once with each individual being able to take on 4 people at once and repeat 8 more times. The baseline is the average trained soldier.

Even if it's that skilled it's still a big target that can only move forward and can't reasonably dodge arrows, and it gets outranged. I can't imagine the pillagers not winning this.

My bad - missed that in the OP.

Are 2 pillagers really gonna load enough arrows into the Dino to take it out before it just whacks them both? Stego only really needs to close the range gap and if it’s only 2 crossbows firing at it…

can't reasonably dodge arrows
Ironically it gets its speed rating off dodging point blank arrows, but yes with average human speed, no good.

Are 2 pillagers really gonna load enough arrows into the Dino to take it out before it just whacks them both? Stego only really needs to close the range gap and if it’s only 2 crossbows firing at it…
I mean the thing is nothing stops them from just continuously backing away from it. Also given the starting range the Stego already starts pretty far away.

Voting pillagers, they in character will stay around the target, walking backwards and shooting arrows, They will mostly likle just play the long game

that's why I said killing a flagged one, but fair. they still have all the time to keep walking away and shooitng, even more if they separate one to each side

not arguing there lol

I was gonna say try to conclude a match with every minecraft profile but I think some of them might just be impossible

And just to get this concluded

Pillager FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Eh how does the Pillager not stomp lol
What can a Stegosaurus do against being outranged lol

As noted it's large soooooooooooooooo
Yah I'd deem this match a stomp personally

Back