• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chelshia Revision

Jackythejack

They/Them
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...d,_BUT_IT_IS_I,_UPGRADE!#WikiaArticleComments

This accepted calc puts Chel at .97 tons, which is pretty damn cool. What's even cooler is what it does to her berserk mode. It tripled dealt damage, so .97 times 3 is 2.91 tons, or Large Building Level

So essentially, she should be At Least 8-C, High 8-C with berserk mode. This shouldn't change any added matches because berserk mode was never a focus and more a bonus.

On top of that, some matches do need to be removed, though. Her fight against Mario, Catwoman and Otus need to be removed because two of them are AP stomps and the one against Mario is likely a stomp due to Mario's limited move set and being baseline.

So, what do y'all think

Mm, if you insist. Do you agree with everything else though? Obviously gonna see how others feel but yeah

Ok. IMO. With the AP upgrade. Threads that should get yeeted or redone

Mario should be removed. He doesn't even have the argument of any range anymore. It's

Tbh, Catwoman May deserve a rematch. I kinda think her skills did get glossed over when looking at it. But that's less due to the upgrade. the upgrade I think makes it more interesting. Cause I do think now she should have out skilled before (much like the Batmans). A rematch seems like a good idea since she got a lot stronger. But cats is still much more skilled

Croc should since he lacks range and seems to be baseline (correct me if I'm wrong).

Gozer needs a rematch due to the fact it's a range stomp. Any key from the looks has way too much range and snipes her from a distance

Mashirao Ojiro scales to .18. So Chel stomps physically. And ranges him too.

Skinner should probably be redone. Just cause he was notably lower at the time of the fight. So he and Chel have faced upgrades since.

Ojiro doesn't scale to .18 hes 8-C he literally can't. He upscales from that by quite a bit iirc, and he can damage Kirishima, who is 8-C and not baseline

Gozer can win, Stay Puft doesn't have a ranged attack he's just really damn big. He's not gonna shoot or snip Chel.

I dunno about Croc but I doubt he's baseline.

Mario...eh. He could probably close the distance. I don't think it's a range stomp when the range is only several meters.

I guess you have a point with Skinner, Catwoman I dunno. She's skilled but that was addressed in the first Chel vs Catwoman thread (back when I randomly made her 9-A for no reason)

I personally feel like the Skinner match will just repeat itself but eh.

"(Can injure a hardened Kirishima)"

On his page. It's labeled as building. The linked feat is

"Explosion = 0.18 Tons (Small Building level+). Since the piece of armor wasn't affected by the explosion, the durability of the Villain Bots' armor should be Building level, and anyone who has passed U.A.'s Entrance Exam should have been able to defeat One-Point Bots."

That's not enough up scaling to consider it fair.

Gozer still lacks any calc or number. He just is that attack power through sheer size.

I went to his justification. It linked to a guy who just linked back to him. Neither had calcs.

Several meters plus superior AP and durability. Doesn't even look like he has a linked calc. Aka baseline.

True. But her skill was still slept on. A rematch to at least discuss her skills more in dept seems fair

And Kirishima fought with Bakuguo, who is not baseline I'd sure hope, or that Chel vs Bakuguo thread needs some better reasoning.

I mean I guess you can calculate Stay Puft if you really want. I dunno.

Croc might have some calcable feats but I dunno. Does he really have no range though?

Fair point on Mario ig, but I still don't entirely agree with the Catwoman rematch, I think it'd mostly come to the same conclusion.

At most three matches should get off the profile, imo

Ahh. If he scales than nevermind that one. Should be fine then.

You could. But he lacks them currently. Which is what's wrong

He doesn't have calcs or range no.

The last one done still needs a rematch. Honestly, pre to the upgrade. Cat women out skills. Talking about people who can combat batman. Even if it came the Chel still winning, conditions are different, and skill won't be slept on this time

Yeah, someone may want to do that, though, because honestly Stay Puft is probably a lot higher if I'm tbh.

Croc I guess sure.

Catwoman I'm iffy about a rematch, but before then the fight should at least stay on the profile. We don't generally remove them before the rematched happen.

In total I still think only three should be removed right away

Probably is. But you would need to get someone on that

Well yea. I'm just saying a rematch. Not removal just yet. It only is removed and replaced after new results

Ye.

So...remove the croc and Gozer matches?

really gonna have to work back towards that 10 wins arent I...

Yea. That should be all.

Skinner and Catwomen would need rematch threads. So those stay until a rematch is done and completed

Did you think it would really be that easy

Think I removed all the offenders and hopefully won't get in trouble for it-

Honestly getting like, two other wins shouldnt be too bad. Already have on of her fights in grace so...yay?

U g h I don't want to edit more-

I might get to him in a bit. I want to plan out a match or two. Some of the current ones going around seem a little more unbalanced now imo but I dunno

Because we know very well how that'd go.

I'll probably try to find a baseline High 8-C that doesnt outrange horribly-

Back