• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No but his nails do, and they heatseek, and actively auto aim and track parts of the body that will inflict a lethal blow like on the heart or brain. And if he misses the hole left from the shot will move and track the target as well for a bit. Negates durability too. Johhny is broke ass my dude.

tbh I think Jolyne is the most fair jojo (main jojo) match chel can have. But idk if the intangibility and invisible Stand schtick is gonna cause issues. Maybe Josuke.

Probably will. Stand users are dumb and Jolyne is no exception because pretty sure her stand is still like, usable.

Yeah but she has the weakest Stand of the main JoJo's. And her power aint exactly hax, only really useful for mobility and protection against projectiles and the whole mobius strip thing.

I guess? Stands being stands is still an issue but she herself seems kinda weak. Iirc her own 8-C feat caused her to be pretty badly wounded? Could be wrong

Yeah, her 8-C feat caused herself damage, she could overpower the meteorites KE with her punches but it still damaged as a side effect. She's a bit of a glascannon (although she does get steadily stronger as the part goes on, and that was mid part), shouldnt make much of a difference though.

Stone Free being basically an invisible punch shield is the biggest advantage but she's outclassed in AP.

Like Sans Vs. JoJo or Chel Vs. Sans? Big difference.

Wait why is Chel Vs. Sans a no go? You make sound like it's against the rules?

It is. Sans is no longer allowed to fight people out of his tier. He applies for the One Shot rule as well. Which is why like more than half his threads got nuked off his page

Oh, that's sad given his best feat and whole schtick was fighting and killing a character vastly above him numerous times. Oh well.

Yea. Is sad. Took a good few victories from some of my favorite characters. (Albeit. aquaman was fine since he shit stomped him so hard.) Still got arguments Sans stomped thi

Buttersamuri said:
Yea. Is sad. Took a good few victories from some of my favorite characters. (Albeit. aquaman was fine since he shit stomped him so hard.) Still got arguments Sans stomped thi </div>
Meanwhile frank west and Ika still lose

which is absolutely your failt

Hey. I thought they would have won. Range and such, and how you have talked about haxs and transmutation being an opener

Help support the fact Sans shouldn't even have small building durability and we can get both of those removed tho

Wall level durability sans means both would win against him. I'm trying to get him to that since he shouldn't scale to small building

Doesnt he got 3 small building feats tho?

Nope. He is canonically the weakest monster stated in canon. And even Frisk from the very start can one shot a monster (that fly one) in the ruins. Meaning logically, Since sans is weaker, frisk should one shot Sans as well. He has no reason to scale to durability. He gets one shot by end game frisk, and should get one shot from start game frisk too

His durability should just be Unknown or Wall imo. Wall is fine to assume since this verse still clearly is super human even with their weakest. Sans just has no viable reason to be considering small building when he is weaker than someone who gets one shot from Point 1 in the story

Chariot190 said:
Oh, that's sad given his best feat and whole schtick was fighting and killing a character vastly above him numerous times. Oh well.
It's not that it is banned, but that absurd durability negation was removed for being fallacious and based on assumptions.

Anyhow, I have a Chel match up.

Edit: Chelshia match for those interested in Chelshia, since this seems decisively favoring Jonathan.

I mean even then his durability isn't the issue it's more that he sorta ****** up Ika real well becuase she also just doesn't know how to fight and Frank's 9-A form is still lacking and gets outranged.

Ok, those can happen, but that's a technical one. (And pretty rare someone doesn't scale to their AP and are still in Sans league). I'm just meaning the normal Small building vs Large building Is a no go

I guess but Sans can still comfortably beat Ika even with the durability disadvantage becuase Ika is going to get herself in the like of soul hax by even trying to attack once. Either way this is incredibly off topic

I have another 9-A verse, but it's way weaker and I don't want to reveal my weaker verses.

Moritzva said:
I have another 9-A verse, but it's way weaker and I don't want to reveal my weaker verses.
I know that feel.

Except my main 9-A is a hax machine (rest of the verse kinda weak though and dont got hax). But I'm not gonna say it because I feel like i'd be looking at a Jonathan vs _________ match and I aint ready for that.

They are actually not that weak, but they're weaker than Madness Combat and that's all I care about.

I know someone they could fight if they arent haxy. I have a none haxy 9-A character. And one 9-A character who would whoop most 9-As

I would love to know who the latter is. The latter 9-A you mentioned.

Moritzva said:
I would love to know who the latter is. The latter 9-A you mentioned.
Creepy Thin Ma

Heads up though. He may not be haxy, but he is extremely skilled. Talking like James bind blushing levels of skill.

Also planning on calcing his explosion hopefully. Since that thing is massive and breaks that stone place up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back