• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
See thread.

Round 1: 5-A forms, but the peak of it for Chase. Speed equalized

Round 2: Low 2-C Dream Devourer vs 2-C Chase Young. Speed unequalized

Round 1

I don't know what Peak Chase is, I'm going to assume its with Omi's Powers since he has immense strength and reality warping.

Anyway. Chase can summon his posse of "Warriors", each of which are stronger than EoS Omi, Clay, Raimundo and Kimiko and he can summon an entire army of them at will. With Omi's "dots", he was able to warp the entire earth in his image, an image of hellfire and demons. When Omi reclaimed his dots, he was capable of moving the entire earth with just a thought. Additionally, before getting boosted, he split the earth in two with just a single hand gesture, as well as kept it in place with his magic passively. In terms of strength, I think Chase has it.

In terms of hax, Chase is capable of affecting any part of the world with his magic, such as shooting lightning bolts at the monks from his lair, said lightning bolts were capable of injuring the EoS Monks. Secondly, he was capable of BFRing Hannibal Roy Bean into the Ying-Yang World, where he was trapped for several hundred years. Chases biggest skill is his sheer mastery of Martial Arts. He has literally over 1000 years of training and has gotten to the point where he can fight other master martial artist with just one hand while eating. However, I'm not sure if his Martial Arts can work on something with the stature of Lavos.

Lavos can summon himself from other timelines, correct? Well, I believe Chases warriors can counter than to an extent. Chase can also counter Lavos's fire manipulation (He no sold Kimikos fire blast with just 1 hand in base). Chase also sold his soul, so Lavos's Soul Manipulation wouldn't quite work on him.

How strong is Lavos's Spatial Manipulation? Because if its strong, then I think that could be used to overwhelm Chase.

Lavos' mere presence shifts spacetime to a a giant extent. Hibenating opens countless wormholes across the world.

[1]

....Well that beats Chases feat of his mere presence corrupting the world. I think Might have to go with Lavos.

Also, Shouldn't Chase be 2-B since he can blast the physical form of the Cosmic Dragon?

Back