• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chase Jackson vs Seth Materson

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
These loveble jerks are about to duke it out.....for fun.

-Win via KO only.

-Speed Equalized

-3-B versions.

Fight!!!!!

Okay, time to do a reply spree! (Cuz I'm bored). Lucky you guys, this is the first one I'll reply to! :D

Chase's Advantages: Higher AP, Eternal Flame (Which weakens hax and ignores durability), Infinite range

Seth's Advantages: Reality Warping immunity (not just resistance, immunity), Reactive Evolution, can ignore Regenerationn

Going by those advantages, I'd say Chase has the better ones, especially that infinite range and AP advantage. I can see this going into an all out brawl, and there's no question on who would win on that one. Though, Seth may have reactive evolution, Chase still has enough power to overwhelm him after a tough battle.

Chase 6.5/10 times.

Not going to vote, but I know a good number of Reality Warpers that would smirk at the claim of being immune to reality warping. Juuuuust saying.

FateAlbane said:
Not going to vote, but I know a good number of Reality Warpers that would smirk at the claim of being immune to reality warping. Juuuuust saying.
If it's just regular resistance, that would make Chase's advantage even greater.

I'm pretty sure Reality Warping is one of those powers you can never be truly immune against unless you're High 1-A, tier 0 or something (heck, even a High 1-A can still be easily Reality Warped by a tier 0). Because the capabilities of Reality Warpers vary a lot from one series to another. Saying that a character is immune to Reality Warping would be the same as saying that if he met a Tier 2 reality warper while being a tier 7 being or something, he would still not be affected.

True, I agree with that now. Point is, this means that Chase has an even greater advantage.

@Cal A more skilled Tier 2 Reality Warper from another series could very well still affect him. The applications of Reality Warping are so many that you can't claim a character as being immune to it unless he demonstrated immunity to every single manner of attacking a Reality Warper could use against him (even then... A more skilled RW with feats of his/her own could always make this moot). If anything, he has a lot of resistance against it, but complete immunity to RW is something that should only apply in-verse otherwise it gets fallacious.

EDIT: And my point still stands, anything below High 1-A can't claim immunity against Reality Warping (granted, at this point they're so powerful that your average RW out there would make them yawn at most). Anyways, if he demonstrated immunity to Tier 2 RW in verse, I can agree with him no selling it up to the same tier he demonstrated immunity against (unless his opponent here demonstrated a better feat, in which case they should be more or less even in that regard).

I'll go with Chase, his eternal flame gives him a advantage here pretty sure. However he is immune to reality warping and can ignore Regenerationn and this is a very close match here, not sure how this will play out and since it is speed equalized. His range will probably be annoying and the eternal flame ignores durability which can go with Seth ignoring Regenerationn.

Since I'm already here, might as well give my vote. I'll go with Chase for the reasons above (Xmark's). Also, his Eternal Flame could potentially weaken Seth's Reactive Evolution, giving Chase another advantage in the long run.

Forgot about this. Looks like 3 for Chase. Cal mind if this is added to Seth's file?

Back