• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sound Out Battle (Loot vs Whisper) [GRACE]

MintyBoi1

He/Him
rl7L94v.png

• Vann Fight Loot and Base Whisper are used
  • Speed is equalized
  • Fight takes place in an emptied city street
  • Win via knockout, incap, or death
  • SBA for anything else
Loot: 4 (Minty, Javen, Leo, Froggy)
(Scales to 750 tons)

Whisper:
(Scales to 630 tons)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
How skilled is Whisper? It says she’s comparable to Javen who I remember having pretty good feats while Loot could beat Vann who was a master with his hoverboard and decent strategist when needed. Also Loot has a longer reach, so she has an advantage in just clashing guitars.

How skilled is Whisper? It says she’s comparable to Javen who I remember having pretty good feats while Loot could beat Vann who was a master with his hoverboard and decent strategist when needed. Also Loot has a longer reach, so she has an advantage in just clashing guitars.
Javem has faced a Army veteran (Colton) also whisper could likely use her Tail to reach and hit Loot

After being hit by the tail, Loot would use Red Blast to get Whisper off her, sending her to the ground while she slows her own fall with Green Float

After being hit by the tail, Loot would use Red Blast to get Whisper off her, sending her to the ground while she slows her own fall with Green Float
Toon force would likely have Whisper doing a funny Gag so she can just not look at the ground and fall

Toon force would likely have Whisper doing a funny Gag so she can just not look at the ground and fall
So she can stop her fall, though her headphones should be knocked off from the repelling force of Red Blast, nullifying her sound resistance. From there, Loot would wait and see what Whisper does next.

So she can stop her fall, though her headphones should be knocked off from the repelling force of Red Blast, nullifying her sound resistance. From there, Loot would wait and see what Whisper does next.
(I read through Whisper's Profile and forgot that I added: Weaknesses: Short made me laugh)

Whisper would use her guitar's TK to force fully RAM herself into Loot

(I read through Whisper's Profile and forgot that I added: Weaknesses: Short made me laugh)

Whisper would use her guitar's TK to force fully RAM herself into Loot
It is pretty funny, especially given Loot who’s also short probably dwarfs her

Seeing Whisper approaching with high speed, Loot would use Purple Stop to completely halt her momentum and take advantage of the confusion plus Whisper’s slowed state to whack her in the head with her guitar.

It is pretty funny, especially given Loot who’s also short probably dwarfs her

Seeing Whisper approaching with high speed, Loot would use Purple Stop to completely halt her momentum and take advantage of the confusion plus Whisper’s slowed state to whack her in the head with her guitar.
Whisper would respond by extending her tail and just starts slamming it down on Loot's head

Whisper would respond by extending her tail and just starts slamming it down on Loot's head
Loot would be agitated by being hit with her tail and would grab it. She has the LS advantage without Whisper’s guitar in mind so she can just hold her like a little kitty.

Loot would be agitated by being hit with her tail and would grab it. She has the LS advantage without Whisper’s guitar in mind so she can just hold her like a little kitty.
She would start Scratching Loot with her claws and possibly hold her in place with her guitar

She would start Scratching Loot with her claws and possibly hold her in place with her guitar
Loot would falter since this doesn’t feel right, but she has to win so she uses Red Blast while still holding onto Whisper. She’d be doing her best to keep steady while facing the recoil and blow out Whisper’s ears. After that she’d just knock her down with the guitar again.

Loot would falter since this doesn’t feel right, but she has to win so she uses Red Blast while still holding onto Whisper. She’d be doing her best to keep steady while facing the recoil and blow out Whisper’s ears. After that she’d just knock her down with the guitar again.
Whisper would literally Rip out her ears and regen them
And then she'd whack Loot multiple times with her tail again and would try to use her guitar to hold Loot in place again with the guitar

Whisper would literally Rip out her ears and regen them
And then she'd whack Loot multiple times with her tail again and would try to use her guitar to hold Loot in place again with the guitar
Loot would use Green Float to once again shake up Whisper and escape her grasp long enough to jump on her and knock her down. She’d follow up with more strikes from her guitar to knock Whisper out now she’s pinned.

Last edited:
Loot would use Green Float to once again shake up Whisper and escape her grasp long enough to jump on her and knock her down. She’d follow up with more strikes from her guitar to knock Whisper out now she’s pinned.
Shed screech in response and then immediately try to grab Loot with the guitar.

Shed screech in response and then immediately try to grab Loot with the guitar.
Not sure if a Screech could get Loot off when she can withstand Red Blast’s ear shattering sounds. And grabbing can once again be countered with Red Blast or Green Float. The way the Mystical Guitar works, it can be played regularly or just release the notes. What else can Whisper do to try and deal good enough damage for a knockout?

Not sure if a Screech could get Loot off when she can withstand Red Blast’s ear shattering sounds. And grabbing can once again be countered with Red Blast or Green Float. The way the Mystical Guitar works, it can be played regularly or just release the notes. What else can Whisper do to try and deal good enough damage for a knockout?
Grab Loot in place with her guitar and fling the Mystical guitar away and then crush Loot

Grab Loot in place with her guitar and fling the Mystical guitar away and then crush Loot
She could use her LS advantage if she catches Loot off guard and win like that. Though in this situation, I think Loot can just go for a ground and pound since she’s already got the physical advantage.

She could use her LS advantage if she catches Loot off guard and win like that. Though in this situation, I think Loot can just go for a ground and pound since she’s already got the physical advantage.
Whisper would likely use her tail to fly (Via toon force) away from that

Whisper would likely use her tail to fly (Via toon force) away from that
If she tries that, Loot can use her physical LS advantage. Maybe Whisper could weasel her way into pushing her off with her own guitar but otherwise it seems like she gets knocked out with enough hits from someone slightly above her in AP.

It seems like we’re reaching the end so I’ll just summarize what I think of this fight. Loot has a big advantage with her AP and physical LS to let her compete with Whisper’s skill/experience advantage. Her abilities can greatly counter Whisper attempting to pin her down and her sound resistance has no conditions like Whisper does with her headphones. I noticed Whisper’s forcefields were never brought up, but since they’re Whisper’s durability, Red Blast Danmaku should deal with them quickly should they be used. Whisper can use her Guitar’s LS to remove the Mystical Guitar and render Loot defenseless, but that seems less likely than Loot knocking her out. And while both have superhuman stamina, Loot has Supernatural Willpower meaning she should be able to keep going for a bit longer.

With all that I think I’ll vote Loot

Back