• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Characters you hate

The Joker. Shit tier character but DC won't stop forcing him down our throat. Same with Batman Who Laughs.

any bully anime girl
the generic shonen mc
harem main characters (they're all either too stupid or too annoying)

images

where do I even start with this guy

Makima's a good character, it's just her rabid fan base and the fact that she ain't even all that in terms of looks, and the fact that she's trash waifu material makes me hate her.

Oh, I also hate Oka, in the start of the series, I liked her, but until I gain more informations about the lore and how the things works due reading new volumes and all, I started to hate her

If you read the DBS manga, there's some guy called Granola and he sucks, he literally said to Shenron "bro lemme be the strongest in the universe" then Shenron was like "aight", how is that good writing? Toyotaro didn't even try to come up with a way to make characters strong he just made characters strong just like that.

If you read the DBS manga, there's some guy called Granola and he sucks, he literally said to Shenron "bro lemme be the strongest in the universe" then Shenron was like "aight", how is that good writing? Toyotaro didn't even try to come up with a way to make characters strong he just made characters strong just like that.
lmao

Why did this make me laugh for 5 minutes?

IIRC didn't he try to balance that wish out by drastically shorten his lifespan?

Either way folks don't watch/read DBS for the writing or characterization, it's all about the epic beam struggles, seeing different techniques counter each other and folks yelling however I can understand the grievances until the narrative goes past the EoZ (which seems to be the case with the up and coming DBS movie), as long as the current plot doesn't go past the EoZ there are no stakes which makes the narrative suffer, to the point it might end up feeling like filler to some folks.

That said some guy surpassing Goku using another previously undiscovered set of dragonballs literally sounds like something from a fanfic and it makes me laugh. I can't hate on it tbh.

This simp made me have second-hand embarrassment, he literally had chances with a girl who liked him yet he stays loyal to his fake girlfriend who he likely could of ended the renting early to get an actual girl who wants him :ROFLMAO: He's desparate but can't even notice he has an opportunity with
What makes it worse is that a lot of men these days are like this...

Back