• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Characters with weapons that transform into animals/monsters/spirits

When a character uses a weapon that can transform into a living creature, should the creature-form weapon count as part of the character's attacks/techniques?

I'm Naruto the tail beast are made out of chakra, will the owner masters it or not is still counts as part of his arsenal.

I'm Bleach the spirits are parts of each person own soul which is transmitted into an empty blade which then forms the Zanpakuto powers.

Is like taking away Captain America's shield or Thor's Hammer. I can't tell you much about the other one's i'm afraid.

Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance in a nutshell.

Est and Restia-wielding Kamito >/= Est-Zwei-wielding Kamito >>>> Est-wielding Kamito >>>> Spiritless Kamito.

Est, despite being a spirit, is standard gear for Kamito. As does Zanpakto in Bleach.

Ok, thanks.

And this question was actually indeed for Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance; good guess Gemmysaur xD

GoldenScorpions said:
Ok, thanks.
And this question was actually indeed for Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance; good guess Gemmysaur xD
Oh. The dude from Ikki vs Kamito thread. Yeah. That was my first thought since I don't like the mainstream Bleach and the previously mainstream but not anymore show, Shaman King.

But yeah. I support the fix and build up STnBD profiles.

Back