• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Characters who can take Hiiragi Seijuurou's diseases and not die

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Simply put, name any character (or characters) who can take Seijuurou's diseases and not die from them. The characters in question have to be those not of Tier 2 and above. So basically anyone up to Tier 3 at the most and that's it.

Hiiragi Seijuurou

Hiiragi Seiji

Nice, nice. So far so good.

Side/follow up thing........any character(s) that would take this and die....

That is true. He did destroy the entire Senshinkan team with just one disease if blindstrikes post of his feats are to be believed. And the guy has countless of them according to the VN.

My favorite Villai

His eternity absolute should be able to deal with this :p No matter what happened to him, his body/soul/existence will be reversed back to to the time he activated his Eternity Absolute

• Das Rheingold (Õ║ÅÕñ£『´╝ñ´¢ü´¢ô ´╝▓´¢ê´¢à´¢ë´¢Ä´¢ç´¢Å´¢î´¢ä』(Òâ®ÒéñÒâ│Òü«Ú╗äÚçæ) rain no ōgon; German for "Beginning Night: The Gold of Rhein", Japanese for "The Gold of Rhein"): The absolute rule of form and eternity. Due to this ability, Odin's existence is eternal, making him extremely difficult to kill, as he can always return to existence. Even after having his body, soul, and even memories of him erased from multiple parallel worlds, he was able to return a few seconds later. It doesn't require activation, and he can use it on others for various means - such as eternally depriving someone of Regenerationn, or creating "eternal death", negating immortality and resurrection. It also grants him infinite mana.
Will this be enough ? Cross ? :p

Edit : 100% Odin will soon get a 2-C upgrade but i'm using his 50% below will still be okay, right ? ^^;

He's still someone even under tier 2, and i have heard he's pretty op-ish, so he can still be alive.

Though i should actually note that Seiji's diseases, just like all other Senshinkan characters in Masada's Senshinkan series, has the ability to also rot and destroy someone on a mental, spiritual, and i think and presume to be, conceptual level. So they're not just physical in damaging property given how Kantens dream abilities work (basically, they can rot the mind and soul and this applies to all Dream users of the series).....if what i've learned so far of Senshinkan is to be correct.

So someone like Odin here, that you provided btw Magi, should be able to handle him just fine so far...from the looks of it, at least.

Conceptual battles are actually what happened all the times in Fortissimo Akkord Bsusvier tho. If we follow the rule for conceptual battle of Fortissimo "a concept can only be overwritten by a stronger concept" so you need a conceptual attack that exceed Galaxy level (Or maybe large star level ) to destroy Odin's immortality o3o

Some feats for Odin's Eternity absolute

Odin's existence was being cut by Nagisa's Tyrfing (a high level conceptual slash that can destroys the concept), his body was being obligated from multiple parallel worlds by Ryuichi's Thorhammer Full Access, even soul devouring flame such as Fobres Blutgang (a conceptual flame that can devour the souls of the victim and also posssess a concept of eternity as well) is nothing more than a joke to him.ect...

Yeah that's basically it. He'll do fine even if Seijuurou through all of his diseases at him.

Of course, i can't really understand Fortissimo at all as i've gotten use to how low-quality it was on our wikia........you guys took too long to bring up its problems and fix them up. So i'm just going along with your word here.

But anyways yeah, he can handle him just fine.

Lobo and Doomsday: They seem like they can handle it for quite a while. Especially Doomsday maybe.

SCP 682: Considering the things i've read about it and what it has been able to handle, wouldn't surprise me if even Seiji here couldn't kill SCP 682 for good.

Nameless Evil: Actually, that one would do fine as it's practically mindless like Nakiri Kuubou and even Tubal Cai here, as anyone whose practically mindless (aside from maybe just one thing in mind) are immune to Harirankyu.

Misogi's ability might just actually make Seiji feel happy just like how Akira healed him off of his diseases......assuming Misogi doesn't end up killing him afterwards that is. ^^;

Likely. I mean, a disease can't be given a disease, right? (Seiji could easily kill him anyway given that he's 8-C)

On that note, maybe the Doctor from Yu Yu Hakusho due to his own disease manipulation? Highly doubt it.

He's a 7-A.......you really gotta look at his page that i linked above..........NOT that hard, man....

I meant the Ragin' Contagion is 8-C. That's why I said Seiji can kill him with ease. It's my fault for using pronouns incorrectly, so my bad.

Oh....sorry, my bad. you said it in a way that sounded like you said he was 8-C, hence my confusion.

Aye.

But really, Seiji's purpose here is to give someone his diseases and see if they happen don't die from them. That's really it.

Though if they do die then well......yeah.

It isn't just about surviving the diseases, it is also about being able to endure the pain without dying from the shock.

Back