• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Characters that can beat Bill Cipher

He said that he doesn't allow "2-A via hax" characters like HA Dio.

Basically it's fair game if it's just that, hax. Not if you can warp a multiverse with it

Kaltias said:
It's not impossible at all. Bill is a 3-D being with 2-A power.

Also not all 4-D haxes are 2-A. Scale is a thing
Thats range, hax ignores dura on a dimensional scale or it isnt hax.

I'm not restricting haxes that are from 2-A and above. I'm restricting characters that have a 2-A key and above. HA DIO has a 2-A key and you're gonna tell me that I have to put it like "HA DIO (2-A)" while no characters from 2-A or above are allowed?

Just put him at 8-B, his 2-A only comes from Reality Warping, I honestly don't see how 2-A Reality Hax is different from Tier 1 Void Hax or High 2-A Mind Hax.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Just put him at 8-B, his 2-A only comes from Reality Warping, I honestly don't see how 2-A Reality Hax is different from Tier 1 Void Hax or High 2-A Mind Hax.
I'm still hesitant about it seeing his 2-A key is still a thing.

Honestly, banning DIO just because his reality warping works on Multiversal+ range, but allowing stuff like this, which is massively above anything DIO has ever done, is kind of hypocritical in my opinion, but whatever, you guys do what you want.

Darkrai puts him to sleep, and Bill is the most vulnerable in the mindscape. Bad Dreams ability takes care of the rest.

The real cal howard said:
Darkrai puts him to sleep, and Bill is the most vulnerable in the mindscape. Bad Dreams ability takes care of the rest.
What about Medaka or Cresselia? If yes then what keys?

Oh right didn't see that, reminder bill only has 3-D hax no? Let me see if i can find one of my hax characters to take him out.

Black Alice (Post-Flashpoint)

Shes variable tier, shes probaby tier 9 at base, though you could use her with swamp thing or dr fate absorbed

She can power steal him or absorb his life force and magical energy ( which bearly killed all magical beings in DC, including Swamp Thing and Phantom Stranger and probably even 5th dimensional beings like Thunderbolt)

I'm surprised people didn't mention the rest of the original 2-C Elite Four. Lucemon and Arceus were already mentioned, but where's Dracula and Pontos?

Bruh I'm just saying

If it was "erase things past non-existence" then it'd be something. But that's not what it said, was it

Back