• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Character that you see is impressive but after a while realize is not (and the reverse).

Get bored,suddenly get an idea to create this thread,hope you guys enjoying this discussion (^_^).Anyway start from me.

-Esdeath : well before i become this,i'm just typical weeabosh*t,get blinded so easily,etc.After see Esdeath i start to praise her like "OMG TIME STOP IS OP AF" "OMG,HER POWER IS EPIC",soon after becoming an wise anime lover,i realize that Esdeath time stop is not that impressive,there is another character that have more broken time stop than her.

-Goku : Well,nuff said XD.

Now for Reverse....

-Gilgamesh : as in fist appereance i think he just a lame character with lame power,soon after analizyng the power of Nasuverse,i finally accept him.

That all guys,what the character you think impressive but nope? give me your opinion (^_^).

Edit ; I will banning Goku here,because we already know him.

Back in the day, I used to be one of those jackasses who thought Alucard (the Hellsing one, obviously) was an unbeatable character who could solo every other fictional vampire to ever exist. Let's just say that opinion got buried a long time ago.

Conversely, I just recently realized that a driving game character is more impressive than half of the anime protags/villains I used to vouch for.

Newendigo said:
You really has something with Esdeath that tingles me.

More like love but guilty relationship XD.

@King

thats happen to me,but in reverse XD (and then Remilia Scarlet is appear in my life XD).

Mmh Sans, there was a time where I though that you need to on Arceus level (Just for example) to beat him, but it seems that even characters that are below Low 2-C are capable to single handly him with almost 0 effort.

Y'all have no idea how strong I thought Goku was back in 2013, I literally thought he was the strongest anime character to exist.

I also see Zen'O similarly. Generally a lack of Hax (I originally thought he only had sheer AP and even less Hax than Goku), then this site gave his erase the status of existence erasure and as it's Zen'Os ONLY Attack, lolerase became a thing. Also beerus lolhakai.

Aside from Dragon Ball Super, I initially found Asura from Asura's Wrath was really REALLY impressive and thought he'd be super extremely OP, until I realized he's actually kind of underwhelming. Honestly he might be even less haxxed (or at least versatile) than Goku when he was in the appropriate comparable tier.

@Akreious

Really,seeing your comment about DB is really reverse to me.

Anyway,anyone think DIO is overstimated? just me,okay.......

Reinhard,ah what a good time when i just typical weeabo-shit,i always insult Reinhard before because my blindes to Goku and STTGL.......

Well, as for Over hype, I can't believe that Saitama hasn't been brought up, but... Oh well. He's here now. Like... I had the generic "One Shots everyone" opinion, but.... Eventually, don't remember how, I think it was just overtime, I figured out that's not how it works.

As for the "WOAAAAHHHH DUUUUUDDDDEEEEE" side, I never knew Captain America (Marvel Comics) was Multi-City Block level. Thought he was legitimately peak human.

And I thought Hulk (Marvel Comics) was planet level as World Breaker Hulk.

Man, Comics are just absurd.

DMUA said:
I never knew Captain America (Marvel Comics) was Multi-City Block level. Thought he was legitimately peak human.
Main problem is that a few stories actually do portray him as being a regular old peak human/low-superhuman. I can recall at least one point where he was actually shot and killed with bullets before, even.
Like everyone else, his power usually depends on the writer. He just happens to have a lot of writers who give him MCB feats.

Overestimated: Goku (Who HAVEN'T overestimated Goku?)

Superman (At one point, I went from Goku wanker to Superman wanker)

Spyro (For embarrasingly NLF reasons)

Underestimated: Pretty much all of Pokemon (I used to think Pokemon capped at City Block)

Pucca (I remember her being OP. Just not THAT OP!)

Pretty much all of Digimon (I used to think Digimon ~ Pokemon at the time I thought Pokemon capped at City Block)

Those are the main ones, but honestly... I used to be at Comicvines levels of downplay!

People around the world overstimated Goku and Superman thou......

Swamp Thing is also underestimated too.....

My list

1.Saitama:Nuff said

2.Alucard (helsing):also Nuff said

Now for Reverse.

Goku: i never realize how strong goku are (and alway downplay him in debate) until i found this wiki

Wow,so much different reaction for Goku,either its over and under,damn......

Saitama is more like joke character,but people too praising him,Alucard is reverse to me XD (until i meet Remilia).

can i speak indonesian ? xD i want to share my experience during debate. But it's kinda hard using english lol

Andika CL atmadja said:
can i speak indonesian ? xD i want to share my experience during debate. But it's kinda hard using english lol
Temen bru! Banyak user indonesia disini ya...

this is my first time using indonesian, so here is :

karakter yang ane list hanya berdasarkan pengalaman ane selama di forum. Dulu pertama kali ane udah tertarik sama character battle dari tahun 2010 dan mulai aktif nya di 2012 dan akhirnya nyasar disini wkwkw.

Overrated :
-alucard (helsing ) because Regenerationn and immortal power, first time saw him he looks cool tho. but after that meh. i remember guy from KMC claimed he has Omnipresence power.

-xena warrior princess: i remember people from factpile wank her occasionally. But this action is more likely troll rather than wank, Still funny tho.

-Alex mercer/jemes heller : same reason above. But from GamesFAQ. People believe he would beat Kratos

- Guts. I know he is badass but people always make meme about him to kirito is annoying as hell.

- Other characters like : superman, goku, sataima, are also got wanked but for some reason i am fine with those characters. lol

underrated nya menyusul ya wkwkw

Back