• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chara vs. The Player (Minecraft)

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Not mind attacking though.
Exactly. Not mind attacking, but I pointing out I assume Player's mind reading is Spectator Mode's mobs' vision in this case his Mind Reading is a threat to Chara. I lack info about Mind Reading why it even existed in profile.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Steve isn't mind controlled, Steve is just himself while he's dreaming.
LOL are you confusing me? Steve avatar controlled by Player but Steve dreamed Player's dreaming, Player End Poem and Literal Player is same person mentioned in End Poem, YOU(Literal Player) and him/her(dreaming Player) is same person thus same abilities except Steve could be both dreaming and his game is reality itself since Worlds is Multi-Universes. WHAT? **** logic.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Chara never killed a non-corporeal iirc.
She just nuked the multiverse
Ok thanks this means

"lol Resurrection" into "lol Non-Corporeal"

Then this make me vote Inconclusive cause they can't kill themselves permanently.

Here's the deal.

Chara can't hit Non-Corporeals. In other words Chara's multiverse destruction wouldn't affect The Player Minecraft and The Player Undertale.

Player can't kill Chara's Type 8 because of Player Undertale's Non-Corporeal. Simply LM/VM doesn't affect Non-Corporeals. I found my mistake on my previous statements I said: LM/VM would only work on Physically or Immaterial.

Player's Mind Reading is impressive. Player reads Chara's mind, Chara's weakness discovered but Player Minecraft only way to kill Player Undertale was erasing the world to kill The Player Undertale's soul, then again Player Undertale's soul regenerates with DT.

The fact The Player Undertale could decide the battle itself as Inconclusive with DT otherwise The Player Minecraft wins due The Player Undertale refused to return, in other words simply low-DT.

My mistake on my previous statements because I only thought Chara's being had soul so I assume LM/VM would bypass Chara's immortality so I simply ignore the fact Chara's Type 8's Player Undertale's Non-Corporeal. Since I solved my problem don't quote me cause I already corrected myself :p

Inconclusion: This is Inconclusive. Vote: 1 Player (Davidgumazon(formely)), 1 Chara (Ricsi-viragosi(currently)) 3 Inconclusive (Davidgumazon, Edwardtruong2006, Paulo.junior.969) 4 I-dunno (Anonimoe7875, Saikou The Lewd King, RRTheEndMan, Skyblade743)

Chara affects souls thi. As doo her attacks, and again, the only argument fir chara was " gimme your soul and you can farm for all of eternity"

Ricsi-viragosi said:
i know, just sayed that it was kinda ignored, and not really countered by your points unless i missed something
I didn't ignore, but good enough. Heck I've alot useless arguments/statements from my previous comments. Yep I'm reflecting my act via "Here's the deal" lulz.

Uhh... Flight, Levitation, Soul Manipulation, Intangibility, Magic Tears (Made a hat out of their own tears, Hurt the Mad Dummy, who mistook the tears for acid rain; it can also damage ghosts), Resistance to Soul Manipulation (Can take hits at they soul like a normal attack), Invisibility, Immortality (Type 7), Teleportation, Telekinesis (Capable of lifting objects despite not having any limbs), Ability to make super spooky music, capable of causing others to feel like garbage, can ignore Durability to an extent via SOUL Magic, Danmaku

Where does Non-Corporeal come from?

Also that was a multiverse nuke, Chara hasn't been shown to hit Non-corporeals physically.

I wouldn't consider hurting a 8-C non-corporeal by destroying the multiverse to be the same as hurting a 2-B non-corporeal that exists outside of the multiverse.

Since I want to double check.

The Player is completely 4-D right? Not 3-D with 4-D power.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
chara should be able to still hit theire soul however
Heck no, I want a double check too because @Saik said there's no souls in Minecraft. Even the latter Chara hit Player Minecraft it is same as Chara hit Player Undertale, never truly dies though. Oh there's one more fact about Chara can't kill Player Minecraft because Player erased Chara's physical manifestatio and Chara's feat is not same as Monika's feat (heck I already said it multiple times already) and Chara would still need to manifest to use multiverse nuke. My conclusion is that Chara has no way to kill Player even Chara can hit Player, still people here seems drawing a conclusion ignoring Void Manip such statement like "if Chara can hit Player then Chara wins". Double check for Void Manip will work against Chara because:

Chara's type 8 incorporeal is technically resist from erasure/dying, but still logically Chara's physical manifestation was erased by Void Manip cause it meant "preventing Chara from using his multivesal nuke" was non-contradict and safe inconclusive because some people was keep insisted that Player's Void Manip is NULL which is NOT because if true that Player's Void Manip is NULLED as is you can't add a match if logically stomp because MISMATCH in this case. Basically my point is "Chara cannot permanently die but Chara couldn't attack Player with "knife" as well as Chara could or couldn't hit Player's non-corporeal and Player's Void Manip should atleast work against Chara (partially). On other hand Player's Void Manip nulled Chara's AP, and Chara's type 8 nulled Player's AP."

Chara's AP feat =/= Monika's AP feat (thus Chara can't kill (partially) The Player)

Lastly I WANTED TO KEEP THE MATCH INCONCLUSIVE "NO PAIN NO GAIN"

firstly, we assume the enemy character to have souls unless stated otherwise.

secondly, no, chara is the embodiment of lv, and theire body is 4d, as such passive erasure is a nonfactor

hia void manipulation cant affect 4ds, and chara is 4d.

While whether or not all characters in fiction have a soul or not is debatable, by default, this wiki assumes that they do unless otherwise stated. Naturally, characters without a soul are completely immune to soul manipulation.

from soul manipulation page

I take back what I said GEEEEEEEEEEEZ....

EVEN NOW OR TODAY I FRIGGIN MAKING SAME MISTAKE F************K
whew my mood keep changing sh*t

Anyway

Ricsi-viragosi said:
chara should be able to still hit theire soul however
Saikou The Lewd King said:
I wouldn't consider hurting a 8-C non-corporeal by destroying the multiverse to be the same as hurting a 2-B non-corporeal that exists outside of the multiverse.
And Chara cannot hit Player

Ricsi-viragosi said:
firstly, we assume the enemy character to have souls unless stated otherwise.

secondly, no, chara is the embodiment of lv, and theire body is 4d, as such passive erasure is a nonfactor

hia void manipulation cant affect 4ds, and chara is 4d.
2. that's fanon, lv is not real dude ....dealt with it because it is Player Undertale's non-corporeal that keep Chara from existing anyway.

3. NO, that's not true, that's Law Manip. Void Manip WORKS! otherwise literally Player couldn't fight above 3D opponents and even you said is True because Edwardtruong2006 wouldn't consider creating Player Minecraft vs Solaris 4D because most people accepted Player's AP VM could use against 4D beings because headcanon.

chara is capable of attacking souls and destroying human souls, which do have 4d power

no its not, i quote: When you kill someone, your EXP increases.

when you have enough EXP , your LOVE increases.

LOVE, too, is an acronym.

it stands for "Level of violence"

he has two tipes of void manipulation, an active and a passive one, the passive only affects 3ds, the cative affect 4d things like entire universes

Davidgumazon said:
And Chara cannot hit Player 2. that's fanon, lv is not real dude ....dealt with it because it is Player Undertale's non-corporeal that keep Chara from existing anyway.
manifestation of the player's willingness to kill just to increase their own stats, from charas page, classification

Davidgumazon said:
FANON AND DOWNGRADE CLAIMS LITERALLY
fanon? they state to be teh feeling that you get when your EXP,GOLD, LOVE, ATK and DEF increases. and sans explaions what LOVE is.

any proof that hes passive void manipulation affects 4ds? ANY at all?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Davidgumazon said:
FANON AND DOWNGRADE CLAIMS LITERALLY
fanon? they state to be teh feeling that you get when your EXP,GOLD, LOVE, ATK and DEF increases. and sans explaions what LOVE is.

any proof that hes passive void manipulation affects 4ds? ANY at all?

seriosuly game mechanic logic tho...

Dude, sans explains it, he litiraly goes on and says it, i gave a quote! Then the players ressurection is a game mechanic by that logic

Code:
When you kill someone, your EXP increases.

Such a game mechanic, isnt it?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Dude, sans explains it, he litiraly goes on and says it, i gave a quote!
Then the players ressurection is a game mechanic by that logic
you're messing with me dude, cuz player's resurrection's game mechanic is officially canon. Which I don't wanna explain the point in End Poem right now.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
When you kill someone, your EXP increases.

Such a game mechanic, isnt it?
Yes, and No. Partially because it embodiment of LV doesn't make sense and Sans' explanation don't solve the issue either becuz killing chara via "erasing lv concept" is not good proof which also you need to give me decent blog that explains HOW FRIGGIN "LV" IS CHARA'S EMBODIMENT IN DETAIL otherwise it doesn't make any sense. Think again will you?

1. that's not in Chara's profile (is Fact)

2. Chara's profile did only explained about Type 8 is equivalent to Player Undertale non-corporeal

3. No Concept Manip meant you cannot kill Chara, IS NO! JUST NO!

4. There's metric ton 4D opponents cannot kill Chara if lv embodiment is true (i solidly, heavily and crystal don't agree)

5. No friggin way to erase lv, IS NO! JUST NO!

6. Sans and Chara is 4th wall breaking and seemingly Sans' statements is fanon

1 manifestation of the player's willingness to kill just to increase their own stats, from charas page, classification 2 it explains it in the classifications 3 what? 4 well make a crt, because that why they have mid godly and type 8 immortality 5byes there is, lv is a 2b concept, so unless the oponent has it a 2b could get rid of it, unfortunatly, the player does have it. 6 no, its stated IN GAME by him. And its a crucial point of the lore.

1. seriously!? I think I get what you're implying and my point is lv =/= determination, so don't confuse me again becuz you should say "Chara's embodiment of DETEMINATION".

2. OK

3. I meant literally "No Concept Manip" ability "no winning". Lad we're probably have miscommunication LULz

4. ^ above and below v that my point git it da bad pun?

5. should I repeat my no. 3 argument about "no concept manip" meant "no win" is I don't agreee with

6. kill me now

1 no, chara is the embodiment of lv, if they were dt embodied they would be 2a

3 not really, a 2c can destroy space time whitout time concept manipulation

5 no, to destroy chara someone only needs to destroy the multiverse, and if the character itself has said feelings, tough life buddy.

6 sure, where are you now?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
1 no, chara is the embodiment of lv, if they were dt embodied they would be 2a
3 not really, a 2c can destroy space time whitout time concept manipulation

5 no, to destroy chara someone only needs to destroy the multiverse, and if the character itself has said feelings, tough life buddy.

6 sure, where are you now?
1.but mostly more ppl said it is DETERMINATION and not LV D=

3. i'm getting confused here, hm... 2c/2b/2a AP is effect against Chara just like that?

5. double check (your opinion and i'm asking): is Chara's immortality is Player's DT or LV concept?

6. on internet dimension and find me there... just there... right behind you

1 its on charas page, make a crt if you disagree 3 chara exist as long as concepts such as violence and the anomaly are around. A 2b can destroy the multiverse, and the concept of lv. So as long as they dont have lv themselfs a 2b can get rid of chara 5 lv concept and the anomalys soul 6 kinky

1. Nah I don't cuz some ppl explanation confused heck out of me sh*t. But no joke, some people really believe that stuff anyway, I still haven't stated I believe either it's DT or LV

3 and 5. OK I think I get it a little. You mean: Anomaly = DT/Soul and Violence = LV

Jinx once: I seriously I don't think Chara vs ???, and ??? could beat Chara becuz You need to do Violence stuff to kill Chara IMO. By that logic Player Minecraft didn't do any Violence becuz irrelevant to LM/VM as well as LM/VM could penetrate immortality (except non-corporeal).

Jinx more: Player's LM is 3D extermination and VM could kill 4D. Like I said (previously): 3. NO, that's not true, that's Law Manip. Void Manip WORKS! otherwise literally Player couldn't fight above 3D opponents and even you disagree because Edwardtruong2006 wouldn't consider creating Player Minecraft vs Solaris 4D because most people accepted Player's AP VM could use against 4D beings because headcanon. (Anyway it's NOT CRT cuz @Saik implied LM's "inside world" except to VM's "outside world" as the Player Minecraft vs Solaris 4D's discussion it seems their opinions is leaning to "VM would work against 4D" cuz why not?)

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Well on the other hand, the fact that Solaris is higher dimensional means he can't be Law Manip'd, but regular Void manip would still kill him.
Jinx another one: Inconclusion the implication of VM's "erased anything physically except non-corporeal". And we have misunderstanding here cuz Chara resisted VM partially. Because Chara's feat =/= Monika's feat
Chara.(Undertale).full.1979229
Cuz Chara have physical form and non-corporeal immortality. Chara cannot resist VM entirely is my point and doesn't mean Chara was died cuz Chara's incorporeal.

6. lulz

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Chara hits the Player: lol Non-Corporeal.
Player hits Chara: lol Type 8.

Then they just look at each other until they get bored and move on with their lives.

Back