• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chara vs Dimentio

Yah, that's it... Let's go right to the point...

> Both are 2-B

> SBA

Who wins and why?

The freaking girl/boy who destroys your game: 1

One of the best Mario villains:

Inconclusive:

Dimentio really can't get rid of the DETERMINATION taken from the Anomaly, so Chara will keep returning...

Mean while, a few good slashes from Chara will take down Dimentio.

I don't think Chara is 2B at all, but since we're going off the profiles on here than it's close. Don't really think either can put the other down. Chara definitely isn't stronger even if she is 2B, so she shouldn't be getting past Dimentio's durability. On the flip side, again if we're going off the profiles on here, Dimentio can't get past the RESET so I think it's Inconclusive

Both are un-quantifiable 2-B.

Chara nuked every timeline in the game, there are enough timelines that everything in the underground seemed simulated to Flowey.

Dimentio was gonna destroy every world, timeline, and possibility that ever existed.

Since they are both un-quantifiable, they are treated as equal, in which Chara outlasts in the war of attrition, and.... outlives.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Both are un-quantifiable 2-B.

Chara nuked every timeline in the game, there are enough timelines that everything in the underground seemed simulated to Flowey.

Dimentio was gonna destroy every world, timeline, and possibility that ever existed.

Since they are both un-quantifiable, they are treated as equal, in which Chara outlasts in the war of attrition, and.... outlives.
I don't agree with Multiversal Undertale in the least but that's for another time as we are using these profiles.

Dimensions will not be able to finish of Chara that's for certain based of these profiles. Chara shouldn't be able to kill Dimentio either given his specific weakness. I'm not gifting him a NLF by suggesting you cna only kill him with the PH, but since Chara isn't actually stronger than him, at best even, he shouldn't be able to kill Dimentio either.

Also apologies in advance for switching between he and she for Chara hahaha

TheArsenal1212 said:
I don't think Chara is 2B at all, but since we're going off the profiles on here than it's close. Don't really think either can put the other down. Chara definitely isn't stronger even if she is 2B, so she shouldn't be getting past Dimentio's durability. On the flip side, again if we're going off the profiles on here, Dimentio can't get past the RESET so I think it's Inconclusive
well the reason why I think chara would win(From the informations that on their profiles)

that I found this on paper mairo page

Striking Strength: Multi-Solar System Class | Multiversal (Super Dimentio was severely harmed by his physical attacks)

so that's mean dimentio doesn't have much durability to make him invincible from chara hits

well the reason why I think chara would win(From the informations that on their profiles)

that I found this on paper mairo page

Striking Strength: Multi-Solar System Class | Multiversal (Super Dimentio was severely harmed by his physical attacks)

so that's mean dimentio doesn't have much durability to make him invincible from chara hits

Injured but not killed. It took a Multiversal weakness to beat him, so while Chara can hurt him Chara can't kill him

Chara definitley can kill him. Dimentio doesn't have any conceptual immortality to keep Chara from just beating him to death.

Dimentio also has no way of bypassing Chara's conceptual immortality. And enough of the whole "Dimentio can only be hurt by the pure hearts" thing. It's a NLF and you know it. It's like saying Ganon can only be hurt by holy weapons.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
chara fra
I said that i don't consider the pure hearts thing the only way he can die. I stated that directly that I don't wanna pull a NLF here. However, Chara shouldn't be able to kill Dimentio. The only form of physical da,age Chara has shown is her timeline/s destruction feat. That won't kill Dimentio. I was stating that unless you're stronger than Dimentio or have the hax to do so, you can't really beat him without exploring his weakness. I don't see either killing each other if we're going of these profiles

Both are 2-B, Chara just keep hitting Dimentio to death

Dimentio would be "millions" or baseline "countless" universal.

While Chara is above their previous form,which is 2-B

Ahmed Sakr Salman said:
can't just chara explore his weakness via cheak ability and go and collect the pure hearts with their Immeasurable speed and use it on dimentio
That would be outside help. Also check doesn't work like that.

Dimentio doesn't have any way to kill Chara (due to their Mid-Godly Regenerationn).

Chara could simply beat him to death.

Back