• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chara vs Dialga

Status
Not open for further replies.
I counted 9 inconclusive (me, Neo, Monarch, DaFritzi, Anonimoe, Cal, Ultima, PaChi2 and Thunderclap)

Tbh I think that fights between high tier reality warpers should be banned just like T-1 vs T-0 fights. Reality warping (high level) is borderline omnipotence and those would turn into battles of fckin attrition.

I think now's a good time to remake my reasoning for Dialga's victory, as I was new to the Wiki at that time and had no idea what the likes of omnipresence meant.

This is basically a Time Breaker vs Time Lord fight, and it's extremely interesting. Chara has broke Time itself and Dialga is the lord of time.

I'm honestly not sure. They are equal in speed (both being omnipresent, I mistook Dialga's speed as infinite in my first reasoning) but Dialga has superior intelligence (being Nigh-Omniscient while Chara is incredibly high) and has a far bigger moveset.

Omnipresence can work against you (basically hitting the air would hit the omnipresent entity you're fighting). I'm sure Dialga would survive a Real Knife hit, although the thing was capable of destroying Undertale itself.

Dialga's Nigh-Omniscience would allow him to work out a strategy to defeat Chara.

Vote remains Dialga with high diff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back