• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chapulin Colorado in Fortnite!

Yes I was aware of this. As the top contenders of Chapolin Research, I may not be as considerably fond of Fortnite, but I admit he looks surpisingly good modernized showing he still has more then people think... It's just as surreal to me for some reason, seeing him function modernized which is at least good, but Surreal nevertheless in freaking Fortnite out if all things. Like Chavez (Chavo) being in Smash gag? I was aware it's a joke but either way, I doubt Sakurai even knows who he is! But yes Chapulin got into Fortnite, here is another lads reaction:

As said on my behalf, curiously Chapolin has his notable attributes shown here, like Toon Force by lifting then decreasing the gravity of the weights and whatnot have you with his iconic inventory, able to make 🪨 float even possibly ride on them the same way he'll make SpongeBob's pioneering jealous/with competition... Including, more effective duplication?

And do you know what this means?? Not only will Chapolin might reach a Spike in popularity (Maybe memes, but I don't know if he'd go far into the gringo culture memes) However like Thanos; Chapolin will ALSO have a Fortnite key indeed. Lmao can't believe it, then again I recall that Rick Sanchez gone in it so as humiliating as it is to say; unlike Smash's sort of vaguely promising "Everyone is here", anything can truly happen in Fortnite. XD

Last edited:
then yes!, I think after this it can be well recognized on the wiki.
Is this also the sign of the Verse being back on 📺? Do remember that in Television worldwide had their plugs pulled, but Chapolin finally appeared publicly; giving more hope perhaps. Which also lead me to recall that the son had a movie planned for the guy, something I'm obviously very VERY critical at in these times however if the seemingly casual light hearted slapstick could truly still work I this age, I do wish to ideally be a small part of the movie, like one of Toriyama's helpers there did in helping DBZ what it is today.

Last edited:
Is this also the sign of the Verse being back on 📺 ? Do remember that in Television worldwide had their plugs pulled, but Chapolin finally appeared. Which also lead me to recall that the son had a movie planned for the guy, something I'm obviously very VERY critical at in these times however.
Chapolin's live series coming back to TV? if this ever happens I don't know what to think, because I couldn't imagine a Chapolin without Roberto Gomes Bolanos 😔

Chapolin's live series coming back to TV? if this ever happens I don't know what to think, because I couldn't imagine a Chapolin without Roberto Gomes Bolanos 😔
Edited the comment again I do apologize. Yeah I get it, which is why I'm doubtful regarding anymore animated, comics, or the movie done in right executions.

Edited the comment again I do apologize. Yeah I get it, which is why I'm doubtful regarding anymore animated, comics, or the movie done in right executions.
Well if the movie is good then it'll be ok, I'll just be a little apprehensive about the change of actors, but I'd like it to continue with the Chapolin comics or the cartoon, They kind of keep a little of Bolanos' essence, and things can happen in these stories that can't happen on the live series (for financial reasons).

The wiki is most for english people, soo yeah this wil give even more respect to Chapu..

Is a dream come true!

Btw Chapu needs to have Non-Physical interaction from an official game called Chapulin vs Dracula.

Apparentl Anomalous NIWDE has forgotten make a CRT about it XD
Well he has non-physical interaction for beings that don't exist in his profile, but interacting with ghosts is also good.

I can't watch the video on my country..

Also it will be good to someone turn some of the youtube feats into gifs, as maybe the videos could get deleted someday from youtube.

Or either way to add a references list to the profile.
I had a hunch, that's an annoyance alright... Not any of you of course but I'm having problems adding IMGUR, WITH SOUND, and more so since now most of the time I am typing this on cellular cellphone which is a lot more tedious then it seems when adding info then and there, Not counting the countless resets I had; my computer is busted from the charging slot again (Don't know why they would design such an intricate sensitive plug in, it's very inconvenient) So I need to find another one once more, but my resources are currently short sadly.

By the references list you mean "Powers explained here." Section? I can't adjust that myself so I decided to add the updates straight up on his profile which appear fine, just initially needed more organizing.

Last edited:
No.

References are not scans but info explaining from where a feat, power, ability or any info on a profile comes from.

An example is this Godzilla profile that has a references section at the end of the page.

Referrences allow people to know from which episode, comic, movie etc. Comes the info.

And even if the scan, video, comic page etc is deleted, referrences allow people to recover the missing info.

Soo Anomalous are you able to do the job?

By adding references to Chapulin profile?

I mean you're more knowledge on him, you even know the names of the episodes we use for reference.
Possibly, I can try, I remember one of the episodes and have not labelled them by episode but if I remember say "Chapulin pirate/ghost/nazi/alien" on the search bar. But they will be LOOONG references probably. I'll try to work around this.

Last edited:
Soo Anomalous are you able to do the job?

By adding references to Chapulin profile?

I mean you're more knowledge on him, you even know the names of the episodes we use for reference.
Also forgot to mention that most of these feats may be in Portuguese but maybe I'll translate in spanish, if it's accurate though.

I'm gonna to vacations...

Thats why I will ask Anomalous Wilde to please add references in Chapulin profile, its a new rule of the wiki used mostly in superheroes.

Otherwise we will face a possible deletion of the Chapulin profile.

I'm gonna to vacations...

Thats why I will ask Anomalous Wilde to please add references in Chapulin profile, its a new rule of the wiki used mostly in superheroes.

Otherwise we will face a possible deletion of the Chapulin profile.
Not this one...
It's really bad news.

I'm actually gathering them all on a document. But I'm still going to need intensive help to organize them to the references one would see.
You need to stop adding too much text to El Chapulin...

I had saved my profile from being deleted many times.... adding to much text to it is something bad since Ant doesn't like that. I simplified things by removing most of the text and adding it to a blog remember? and I told you to do the same time ago..

You have to create a blog for all that text you recently added to the profile and remove it.

I can't leave this wiki without knowing you're gonna do the right thing or else I'm gonna ask Ant to lock the profile.

Last edited:
You need to stop adding too much text to El Chapulin...

I had saved my profile from being deleted many times.... adding to much text to it is something bad since Ant doesn't like that. I simplified things by removing most of the text and adding it to a blog remember? and I told you to do the same time ago..

You have to create a blog for all that text you recently added to the profile and remove it.

I can't leave this wiki without knowing you're gonna do the right thing or else I'm gonna ask Ant to lock the profile.
Okay look I couldn't adjust the "Here" segments myself anymore, so from what other choice I had at the time wasn't as clear and I apologize, I will take that criticism/advice as I should have done my own blog to THEN adjust things from there with this more expanded mindset...

...HOWEVER, what I have to then kindly stress is that:

Alright so in a certain office working place like this I have to understand that this person in general doesn't like too much... But then I do at times monitor or stick around long here when I'm bored and trust me what I have seen from other profiles in this site... I don't see any other people complaining as much having a whole detailed paragraph of an IQ or certain Status you feel me? I will name just a few as an example being "Emperor of Mankind (Warhammer Verse; albeit thankfully shortened from what I remember but it's still bigger in stats the same way)", "Monkey D. Luffy", "Kirby", amongst others that admittedly baffled or irked me an ordeal because obviously in a different language be it Spanish, Japanese, whichever, sometimes you have to be very specific to the English spectrum, don't get me wrong I'll try to get it now, but then seeing those same extensive specific functions sounded a tad contradictory to me at the time (Really with other characters they should all do that explained "more in detail here" thing if they do get very convoluted in the future).

And by all means PLEASE, do not lock it as I'll have to go back on history and salvage what progress I would have eventually lost. Just the right amount of guidance will work and to recap if I get this right: I'll create my own blog of the "Here" link and I can adjust more freely but obviously not excessively from there (And as long as the Blog lets me adjust when I come back with more info to the specific "Here" link)... Okay? Alright I'll do that. But the differences from others also seriously sent my directional compass into a mixed stir.

Last edited:
Okay look I couldn't adjust the "Here" segments myself anymore, so from what other choice I had at the time wasn't as clear and I apologize, I will take that criticism/advice as I should have done my own blog to THEN adjust things from there with this more expanded mindset...

...HOWEVER, what I have to then kindly stress is that:

Alright so in a certain office working place like this I have to understand that this person in general doesn't like too much... But then I do at times monitor or stick around long here when I'm bored and trust me what I have seen from other profiles in this site... I don't see any other people complaining as much having a whole detailed paragraph of an IQ or certain Status you feel me? I will name just a few as an example being "Emperor of Mankind (Warhammer Verse; albeit thankfully shortened from what I remember but it's still bigger in stats the same way)", "Monkey D. Luffy", "Kirby", amongst others that admittedly baffled or irked me an ordeal because obviously in a different language be it Spanish, Japanese, whichever, sometimes you have to be very specific to the English spectrum, don't get me wrong I'll try to get it now, but then seeing those same extensive specific functions sounded a tad contradictory to me at the time (Really with other characters they should all do that explained "more in detail here" thing if they do get very convoluted in the future).

And by all means PLEASE, do not lock it as I'll have to go back on history and salvage what progress I would have eventually lost. Just the right amount of guidance will work and to recap if I get this right: I'll create my own blog of the "Here" link and I can adjust more freely but obviously not excessively from there (And as long as the Blog lets me adjust when I come back with more info to the specific "Here" link)... Okay? Alright I'll do that. But the differences from others also seriously sent my directional compass into a mixed stir.
Is more simple..... Ant doesn't like when "El Chapulin to get unecessary and messy info in his profile"

I've been able to fix everything many times, it has been me all the time saving the profile from deletion because of you adding inecessary information in the profile. Yeah, it was my mistake not to inform you before about this in a proper way you to never do this again, that's why you keep doing it.

But now that you know this, I don't want my profile to be deleted, soo I'm gonna ask Ant anyway to close it.

Is more simple..... Ant doesn't like when "El Chapulin to get unecessary and messy info in his profile"
Unnecessary hm?... Hasn't stopped others from adding roughly similiar extensiveness I showed, but okay, the thing is: I too need to be specific on how he fully works, because most people who don't know him would miss that certain detail about him, and it also annoys me an ordeal without a full explanation. But yeah I can see why it would be separate it's just a bit of a convoluted explanation I guess.

And for the love of God it may not irk you but if I have no control, somebody at least has to remove "El" in the title, its literally just "The" but it doesn't sit right with me when somebody mentions him like they think his first name is just "El" one time. We would refer him to just Chapulin Colorado.
I've been able to fix everything many times, it has been me all the time saving the profile from deletion because of you adding inecessary information in the profile. Yeah, it was my mistake not to inform you before about this in a proper way you to never do this again, that's why you keep doing it.

But now that you know this, I don't want my profile to be deleted, soo I'm gonna ask Ant anyway to close it.
Understandable though I seriously apologize for that sort of trouble I actually didn't want THAT to happen to you, I currently need to be explained very specifically. But either way... Now with that though, here comes the hard part: Not just the salvage of info, I'm gonna have to ask HIM about it and more to close, reopen, close; over and over and over again because simply more and more info pops up. NO need to worry at all, but as long as the Blog is adjustable I'll do it :/

Last edited:

When I was talking about "unecessary stuff" I was talking about your very long explanations for each power. Is not necessary to cite a deep explanation for every power, if we have already a blog explaining them.

PLEASE, don't add long explanations to the profile, to Ant they're unecessary and he will delete the profile if he gets the chance for some reason...

Also please make CRTs to add powers to the profile or stuff.... you wanna be banned right? cause not making CRTs and adding powers to profiles is violating the rules of the wiki, you know?

When I was talking about "unecessary stuff" I was talking about your very long explanations for each power. Is not necessary to cite a deep explanation for every power, if we have already a blog explaining them.

PLEASE, don't add long explanations to the profile, to Ant they're unecessary and he will delete the profile if he gets the chance for some reason...
If I mostly post regarding English characters I would mostly have it shortened and will to, but then sometimes Imagery is not enough and given its Spanish they won't always know a word they say, like "Does the horn make people not conscious or they frozen but conscious" or "How lucky is he?" Or this and that, then I have to explain, sometimes again and again before not going in detail so I had to in the profile. But okay I'll shorten, I'll have to explain given the language barrier again, but okay I have no choice.
Also please make CRTs to add powers to the profile or stuff.... you wanna be banned right? cause not making CRTs and adding powers to profiles is violating the rules of the wiki, you know?
Usually when I make a CRT, the people I ask have mostly not replied for a while to a tidieous degree even if I bump them, to just upmost strange agreements if they do, for some at least... I get they are Busy, but still. I guess I have no choice in the matter. ._.

Last edited:
If I mostly post regarding English characters I would mostly have it shortened and will to, but then sometimes Imagery is not enough and given its Spanish they won't always know a word they say, like "Does the horn make people not conscious or they frozen but conscious" or "How lucky is he?" Or this and that, then I have to explain, sometimes again and again before not going in detail so I had to in the profile. But okay I'll shorten, I'll have to explain given the language barrier again, but okay I have no choice.

Usually when I make a CRT, the people I ask have mostly not replied for a while to a tidieous degree even if I bump them, to just upmost strange agreements if they do, for some at least... I get they are Busy, but still. I guess I have no choice in the matter. ._.
I'm gonna left it open, this was the last time I cleaned it up...

If you wanna add long text just make a blog and a CRT and you must call mods to participate on your threads, there is an entire list of mods you know?

Try with one.... if doesn't answer try another, and so on.. or try looking for Latinos in this wiki, you can ask on a thread "Latinos I need your help"

Last edited:
Remember I'm only doing this for the profile own good...

I appreciate you and your contributions... you gave respect to my favorite super hero, I'm soo happy for that, but you must be self conscious and take care of the profile too. Which means not only adding powers but also not turning it into a mess.

Back