• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chapter 59 and 60 KN8 CRT

Note: If anyone wants to check out the chapters for themselves to see the full context, here is a link to Mangaplus where the chapters are free.

Chapters that this CRT will mostly use are Chapter 59 & 60

Reno Ichikawa

[In Chapter 60, Reno is now wearing a full armor suit made from No. 6, and displayed many things)
Edit: There has been arguments that instead of Corrosion Inducement or Deconstruction, it should be Ice Manipulation and Minor Durability Negation
I will not be immediately be adding these abilities to Reno's profile due to wanting to see how the current fight with Reno conclude hopefully in the next chapter due to more potential abilities and Statistics change that I can do all at once. Just want to get these abilities accepted and ready to implement.

------

No. 6

It is due to No. 6 that Reno's armor can utilizes cold-based abilities. This is why I believe it is very highly likely that No. 6 is the one responsible for the massive snowstorm that engulfed Odawara.

For the calculation of this feat, the site already has the calculation for creating a snowstorm in the Reference for Common Feats. That will put Kaiju No. 6 at 15.73 Megatons of TNT (City level). Weirdly consistent with the other 7-B calculations

For the Requirements; In Chapter 59, it is mentioned how that the snowstorm that had occurred was a rare one, meaning that the city of Odawara experiences typical clear sky and that this snowstorm only came when Kaiju No. 6 approaches.

EDIT: Due to some vagueness in the feat, it is suggested that we add a "Possibly" to the rating

Last edited:
Abilities look good

Powerscaling and tiering based on the snowstorm production, looks good for No. 6, don't know how it'd scale to any of his other stats tho, but you could argue since the snowstorm is passive based on the aura the Daikaiju gives, it should scale below his serious attacks

0035-011.png

What's the body reaction in reference to?

Abilities look good

Powerscaling and tiering based on the snowstorm production, looks good for No. 6, don't know how it'd scale to any of his other stats tho, but you could argue since the snowstorm is passive based on the aura the Daikaiju gives, it should scale below his serious attacks
Thanks for the evaluation

For the this feat regarding the Ice Manipulation, does it look like Corrosion Inducement or Deconstruction

Thanks for the evaluation

For the this feat regarding the Ice Manipulation, does it look like Corrosion Inducement or Deconstruction
neither. it looks like what things do when they get completely frozen and lose their own durability and break from being frozen.
If anything its a showing of how good the freezing is for the attack, from freezing the top of the skin to freezing the entire body inside and out

neither. it looks like what things do when they get completely frozen and lose their own durability and break from being frozen.
If anything its a showing of how good the freezing is for the attack, from freezing the top of the skin to freezing the entire body inside and out
Neither, things freeze and they break, minor dura negation via freezing
So instead of Corrosion Inducement or Deconstruction, it would just be Ice Manipulation and Minor Durability Negation

The OP looks alright. I agree with the durability negation for the ice, and "possibly" for the snowstorm feat.

Is reno still at 18% only? Or will this crt be updating his power?
Well, he should be higher than 18% given that Juugo stated that he brought his levels up to combat ready status and the story is really pushing that he is a prodigy when it comes to improving himself but it is unknown

This CRT will not unfortunately be updating his statistics. I believe that next chapter will show Reno going against the Fortitude 6.4 Honju which will lead to an upgrade but as shown in this chapter, he is just fighting off random Yoju

Abilities seem fine and I agree with the others regarding Ice Manip.
I can't comment on the powerscaling, since I don't have enough knowledge of this series.

Ice Manipulation and Corrosion Inducement (or Deconstruction?) [Not only can he freeze his target but he can also cause them to crack and break apart into pieces)
Just ice manipulation

There has been arguments that instead of Corrosion Inducement or Deconstruction, it should be Ice Manipulation and Minor Durability Negation
Not really seeing how this is durability negation. Unless we give Dura neg to a lot of ice users, then sure ig?

Afaik frozen things do become more frail, I think, although I can't explain the mechanic behind that. But the common trope of frozen people shattering as if they were turned into glass is an exaggeration of the real process and isn't consistent across all of fiction.
This might justify a limited dura neg for those characters who make their victims extremely frail by freezing them.

Given the amount of agreements, I guess this CRT and what has been accepted are okay to be added. Though as I said, I will not atm be adding them right now since:
  • I want to wait til next chapter to compile more information to do a complete change for Reno in one sitting (Already working on a sandbox for the change)
  • Profile hasn't been created yet due to laziness and waiting for more information in regards to their character as with Kaiju No. 6 (Same thing with Reno)
Though with the acceptance of Possibly 7-B feat for Kaiju No. 6, it serves a good supporting evidence to be added for the justification of Kaiju No. 8. So that can be added at the very least.

With that said, this thread can be closed until further notice

Just ice manipulation

Not really seeing how this is durability negation. Unless we give Dura neg to a lot of ice users, then sure ig?
From what Im reading from google, when things are frozen to a certain point their molecules become slowed down to a point they can't move between each other like how water molecules do when a cup of water is cooled and then a force can be applied and easily break the object apart. So yeah ice users that show this sort of level of freezing should probably have dura neg via their ice manipulation. Iirc we see Rukia go through something similar and Asnodt as well.

Back